You Will Be My Sunshine After The Rain, Forever & Always

My Sunshine After The Rain

Hoseok met Jamie on ASC. He saw her a few times on tv, the time when she participated in that audition program, KPopstar Season 1 (he watched many times, she pushed him to do it after all) and a few times when he stumbled upon her comeback stages with her friend and other half of the duo 15&. And ofcourse the few times when he saw her on award shows, but that was not often. The first time they went to ASC, he was intrigued by her dorky, bubbly and crazy self. She was not like all the other female idols he met on and off stage, she was like a real human being, who did not think about image or anything else that mattered to KPOP idols. She was like a fresh breath of air after all the polluted air he breathed in. 

She was still underage then but that didn't stop him from getting to know her. That day after the show he immediately asked for her number and he didn't miss the flustered face she gave him after he asked it. 'Oh uhhh J-Hope-sshi, hello, what are you doing here?' She asked him. 'Well, I wanted to ask for your number, because our maknae doesn't have a lot of friends and I wanted you to befriend him and maybe introduce him to your friends? He is a little shy so he couldn't ask you himself. You seem like a nice girl and you're the same age as him. He is very lonely because he only has us. You wouldn't mind, would you?' He said, he didn't know why he lied actually, but he didn't care. 

She looked embarassed at first but then began smiling. A smile so beautiful, he could look at it forever... Wait, where did this thought come from? He shouldn't think about her smile, she is still underage! But then again she looked so cute when she laughed and was embarassed all the time when they talked to her. Ugh.. these thoughts were not going to leave him today. So when he looked back at her, he was not surprised to see a cute confused face. 'Oppa, are you allright? I called your name a few times and you didn't answer. I said it's allright I'll give you my number, I just have to get my phone from my room.' 'Okay, I'll wait here, but please hurry up because I think we have a schedule after this.' 'Allright J-Hope-sshi, I'll hurry up' She began running  walking to her room, while I called after her 'You can call me Oppa, I wouldn't mind!' 'Allright, I'll call you Oppa' She yelled back while she rounded the corner. 

He waited and waited for half an hour. His manager began to be impatient and asked him to hurry up. He couldn't wait anymore and went to search for her. He walked around and asked some of the staff there. While he was searching he found her room. He knocked on the door but he didn't get an answer back. He decided to just open the door and he wished he hadn't. He saw Jamie sitting on her sofa  and crying her heart out. He immediately went over and put an arm over her shoulder. 'Hey, Jamie-ah, Jamie, why are you crying?' She hiccuped and said 'I was getting my phone and saw I had notifications, so I thought i should check. But when I was reading all the comments and notifications I realised all the people were calling me names. Oppa, what did I do wrong? Why do they get me everytime? I hate it! Was I too much? Did I talk too much? I just did what was on the cue cards and what the producers told me.' 'You did nothing wrong, you were just being yourself. Please don't cry, I can't bear to see you cry, it makes me wanna protect you and hug you.' ...... , why did he say that? 'Protect you and Hug you in a brotherly kind of way ofcourse.' She looked at him and began to smile. 'Oppa, you're so funny' She began giggling so much, she hiccuped. 'Oppa, here's my number, give it to Jungkook, I'll make sure to help him to get more friends!' After she gave me her number, he thanked her and went back to his furious manager.' UUhh, manager hyung, I know I'm late but it was really urgent!' 'Hobi, why do you always have to disappear everytime, we are almost late to the other schedule' He smiled 'I'm sorry Hyung, it won't happen again. ' After that they went to their other schedules that day.

After the long and tiring day Hoseok lay in his bed. He thought about the fact that so few people were calling his name and he had so little fans compared to the other boys, he was not jealous, he just was upset because he didn't want his hard-work to go to waste. Then suddenly She came to his mind, Jamie. The one with the beautiful smile. Her smile made him smile. He remembered her cute face and her beautiful smile, the smile that made his heart flutter. Ughh, he shouldn't be thinking about her like that, she is still underage. But he couldn't deny his feelings. He really felt something. Her smile made his depressive and lonely thoughts go away. It was like a blinding sunshine after the pouring rain...

He couldn't sleep. He turned and tossed and he couldn't fall asleep. He decided to text Jamie, because why wouldn't he? He did not lie for nothing, he would try his luck. He messaged her:

Hobi: 'Jamie-ah, it's me, your angel Hoseok Oppa. Are you sleeping? I wanted to ask you if you were fine after what happened today?'

My Sunshine after the Rain Jamie (how Hoseok saved her number) : 'Hey Hobi Oppa, no I was not sleeping, I'm fine thank you for asking. I just decided to not take their words to heart because it's not my fault right? Just like you said. Did you give my number to Jungkook already?'

He didn't know what to do. Because he wouldn't and he couldn't give her number to Jungkook. He wouldn't because he saw the glances the boys were giving her everytime she was her crazy self and everytime she smiled beautifully. He couldn't because he knew it would raise suspicion, they would ask him why he got her number and he was not telling them about his love for Jamie. Nope, that was not happening.

Hobi: 'Yeah, I gave it to him. But I don't think he will message you anytime soon though because he is very busy with school lately.'

My Sunshine after the Rain Jamie: 'Oh, it's okay. I'm free anytime. I can help him whenever he wants.'

Jamie sent him a selca with her thumbs up. Hoseok fell of his bed. Her smile mesmerised him so much he was captivated by her beautiful doe eyes, her slender fingers, her delicate neck. He didn't know what to do. He decided to ask her something he never regretted for his life

Hobi: 'Jamie-ah, I cannot sleep, could you sing me a lullaby please?'

He was not dissappointed. She immediately sent him one. (She sang Lost Stars by Tori Kelly). He didnt know he would fall asleep immediately. 

 

 

After this conversation, he asked her to sing a lullaby for him almost every night. He missed her voice everytime he or she hadn't time for it. 

They talked so much, he even called her a few times just to listen to her voice and ask her about her day. She didn't mind it, she liked how he listened everytime and tried to cheer her up everytime she was sad about something that happened that day. They gradually grew closer to eachother after their late-night talks and late-night jam sessions. 

 

A year later when they would make their second comeback with The most beautiful moment in life; Part 2'. He knew ASC had booked them for their Christmas Special, that's why he wanted things to escalate quickly. And he would do it himself. He would ask Jamie to be his girlfriend just a day before the episode. That way he would have the chance to play with her after the broadcast without the boys. Because they would know he wouldn't let them come near her. He started to plan everything already. A month later, he was almost done. He thought the best way would be in a musical way because they both devoted their lives to music, that's why he rented a Karaokeroom for them the night before ASC.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi, guys. I'm KoreanTurkishDork, also known as Riha on my social media accounts. Some of you may know me, so hello my fellow friends. So as some of you may know im a huuuuuuuuuuuge babyJ. But I also like BTS so their interactions had me like moni moni pen pineapple apple pen . Im a multifandom so I like many kpop groups but my ultimates are Jamie and BTS (Their comeback got me like moni moni, cypher pt.4 lost awake in the beginning of a lie, while seeing my reflection in my mama's face who's like 21st century girl, who had a first love which is a stigma. I cried blood, sweat and tears and got my wings like boy meets evil, or am i wrong?? DID U SEE WHAT I DID THERE  ) I have a huuuuuge soft spot for the hyung line especially Hoseok because he is like ray of sunshine just like ma girl Jamie. Thats why i wanted to make this story a little fluff, a little raw, a little bit sunshine after the rain. I actually wanted this story to be an oneshot but i wrote like 1300 words already for just these parts, thats why i stopped here & wanted to write further tomorrow because i also have a science exam tomorrow. Please read it with a light heart while thinking about these two sunshines who are also humans with feelings (& u can also read it while listening to BTS' new album WINGS gotta do that lil' promo ). Please Comment what you think about it, I didnt proofread it so watch out for grammar and spelling mistakes. 

Love ya moni moni guys, 

KTD/Riha