Rise & Shine

Rise & Shine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm..." Juhyun stirred a little in her sleep, she got woken up by the aroma of hot coffee in the room. She turned lazily to the left side of the bed, supposedly where her husband was sleeping. Instead, she found him staring at her gently while he had his right arm supporting his head.

"Good morning, my love," he said as he leaned in for a kiss ever so gently on her lips. "Good morning," Juhyun said in reply, eyes the shape of a crescent, smiling sweetly at her husband. "Time to wake up, I made you breakfast," Joohyuk continued as he brushed her hair away from her face.

Juhyun's eyes finally opened widely as she stared at her husband in the warm sunlight. Through her eyes, Joohyuk was able to see his full reflection. "Your eyes are beautiful, just as they were on the day that I have met you," he said softly as he closed in - nose tips touching Juhyun's. Her lips curved up, he always had his way of making her smile and making her feel like the luckiest girl on Earth.

Her hands found the way out of the duvet and over his shoulders, where she pulled him down towards her so that she was able to plant a kiss on his lips. "Will you still love me even when I have no make-up on and have morning breath like I do now?" she asked in a serious manner, eyes softened.

"I will love you no matter what you look like, love." he looked into her eyes as he responded. Her cheeks now rosy from the blush, she gave him a goofy grin and then eyed at him suspiciously. Joohyuk was confused by her sudden reaction but later realized that she was up to her mischief when he was pinned down on the bed with Juhyun sitting on top of him across his abs.

"That's my good husband for always showering me with the most beautiful praises," she said, as she lowered her upper body down and brought her face right in front of his. She stared into his eyes then gently, she laid a kiss on his lips. He closed his eyes as he took in the natural scent of her. The warmth from her body had him feeling cozy and comfortable.

Joohyuk returned the kiss, this time nibbling on her lips a little before taking the chance to slide his tongue into . This sudden entrance brought out a little gasp out of her and a chance for him to flip her over  as the kiss broke off. This time, he was on top of her. Juhyun pouted at his winning grin. Before she could say anything, he gave a quick peck to her forehead.

"Alright my love, breakfast is getting cold. Time to get up," he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter