ch. 1

143
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS POV

Kris heard sound of water from the bathroom. The sound of someone showering to be exact. 'Sehun.' He whispered to himself, walking over to the source of the sound. He opened the door carefully as the sound was getting more distinct and he was getting nervous as well. His heart was beating so fast that he thought he's going to lost it at any moment. 

There he was. Behind the curtain. He knew that figure so much. The one that he used to hold. The one that was next to him every night. His soul. His heart. His love. His life. 

He held his hand out, slightly shaking but he didn't know why. He pulled the curtain slowly and he could see Sehun smiling at him. Tears dropped from his eyes, hs heart ached so bad as the shadow of Sehun disappeared slowly. He gripped his hand on the curtain as he fell weak on his knees, head dropping low. 

Kris opened his eyes slowly, his head hurt. Probably from crying too much but he didn't care. He didn't even know how he ended up on the bed. He turned to his side, looking at the empty space. His heart was aching again. 

"Hyung, food is ready." 

Sehun. He could smell something nice. Fried rice that he always made for him. Sehun was a bad cook but Kris loved them. After the nth try. The thought of it making him smiled so he rushed down to the kitchen. 

And no one was there.

 

SEHUN POV

Sehun walked into the house slowly. Everything in there reminds him of Kris. He looked at the couch. The place where they always cuddle, watching movies until late at nights. Sehun loved romantic movies. But Kris loved horror type of movies. Sehun didn't mind, he loved whatever Kris loved. 

He walked pass the kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter