You-Sejong

If only...

Everytime we fight you always let me win. Is it because you've given up on me? When I cry you just let me be. Is it because I'm not worth your precious time? I can see that you hate me now. But time will tell...

But I still remember when we first met... You looked scary at first with your heavy makeup, but all that was hiding the real you. The you I fell in love with. Your love for goguma mallengi was the cutest thing ever. they way your lips moved when you chewed just made me want to kiss it even more. Your unbelievable dance ability (Gimme some!) made me think dirty thoughts. Dancing, rap, singing... there was nothing you couldn't do. Literally everything was perfect about you. Plus you were fricking beautiful and cute at the same time. Who wouldn't fall for you. Especially your cute hamster face. When I would hug you everthing fell perfectly into place. Your head fit right on my shoulder when you would cry. Your lips were perfect with mine.

But as time went on we grew further apart. We fought more and you just gave up in the middle of it and leave. Then I would cry and you wouldn't be there for me. Was I just a toy for you? Using me when you needed to. I thought we were a perfect couple. I miss the days where I would secretly watch you in the practice rooms dancing. I miss the days when your head was on my shoulder. I miss the days when your lips were against mine. I miss your cute hamster face, the smell of goguma mallengi in the house.

If only I coulls turn back time and tell you how much I need you, how much I love you...

I love you Kim Chungha

-Kim Sejong


A/N

HI!!!! Thank you sooooooooo much for subscribing and commenting!!! This was my first IOI fanfic/ drabble... I hope you liked it!! I know there isn't much time left for IOI and they are the best after Apink, so I decided I would try a Fanfic about them. The first was Sechung and I'm thinking of doing a Dodaeng sometime... please look forward to it.

P.S Did you see the Produce 101 reference??? GIMME SOME!!! I love queen Chungha!! ^_^