Crazy In Love

Crazy In Love

 

 

 

 

Dedicated to any whom that thinks Wu Yifan should be happy too.

Now here you go.

 

 

 

 

 

The clock struck at eleven that morning, it was Saturday in the middle of spring break. Yifan sat by himself in their quite medium living room, sitting there at a single seated navy sofa and enjoying the drink that he made after he took a quick shower. He was wearing a neat shirt and a trouser for this special day, he will go out after the coffee he thought.

 

 

He sipped to the americano then start reading his newspaper, that what he likes, old school.

 

Even though he got the newest gadget in his hand but when it comes to news he will always like to look after his news paper. He fold the pages one by one then he got interrupted by a tiny hand that clenching his arms in a hurry.

 

 

 

“Dad!” The voice called

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Yifan closed the entire paper and answering back

 

 

 

“Yes...” He said

 

 

 

“Y—you said we will got to Joonlei hyung's house... I am ready!”

 

 

 

It's his lovely son, WangJia. Yifan smiled at his four years old son that already been ready he said, despite of the fact he still wearing his tiger onesie that he was wearing yesterday and a big backpack that covering his body, you can tell that he is ready.

 

 

 

“Dad!!! You're ignoring WangJia, why aren't you prepare?!” He pouted, Yifan likes it when his son curling his mouth like that, he looks more than his mom than him when it comes to sulking. Why would he isn't, all the feature of his body he got it from his mom, the black straight hair, a cherry lips color, pale white skin, and the eyes were all black. WangJia inherits nothing from his father except his cleverness and his height. He is pretty tall from his kindergarten buddies.

 

 

 

“Aiii... I'm not ignoring you, just you haven't take a bath yet...and look I'm already done, you see my hair I already comb it...and the perfume smell it, nice?” He said while taking his son to his lap, acts like he won't believe, the little man placed his nose to his father's arms and start sniffing him.

 

 

“Yes, dad smells good” He said placing his his huge bag that full of toy on the tile floor. WangJia is a diligent boy, he doesn't want to go if he hasn't take a bath yet. He really wants to go shower but the stall just too high for him, he can't reach it, usually his mom gonna take him but he can't find his mom anywhere.

 

 

“Anyway, why don't you go shower with your mom? He still at the bedroom, go wake him up” Yifan said to the boy and the boy just put a big smile on himself, finally he knew where his mother is. He quickly jumped off of his father's lap and went straightly to the room. Then Yifan continues her holiday morning routine. The coffee is cold but it tastes good so he keep drinking it, he turned the pages and scanned the paper for the new headlines. He just read something interesting and he got distracted once again by the little man.

 

 

 

“Dad, mom is still sleeping. He said you should take me with you” Apparently, his boy came back with a sad face, he just got ignored by his lazy mother.

 

“WangJia wait for mom there, okay”Sighing, Yifan said to the boy. It isn't the first time his mother refuse to prepared WangJia and that's it. He stood up from his chair, folding the newspaper and go straightly to the room.

 

 

 

 

He enters their bedroom and the man still laying there,, claiming his position, he never moved anywhere since Yifan left the bed. Please, is he even real or not. His snow skin is too contrast with their deep purple sheet also his slender body still nicely wrapped around the white bedcover and his head wasn't on the pillow, he doesn't sleep with the pillows on, he likes to lean on Yifan's body when sleeping, that what he said.

 

 

 

Yifan then sat at the edge of the bed and shaking his body, wanting to wake him up

 

 

 

“Oi.... Wake up, it's already eleven oclock, we promised to take WangJia out today, remember?” He said to the man that also his wife, but the wife didn't want to hear he just mumbled in his sleep. Looks like his wife didn't want to go to their family outing. Today Tao and Sehun are inviting them to having their lunch together, moreover it means so much for WangJia because he finally got a chance to play with his favorite hyung.

 

 

“Why.... you can go by yourself, I'm not--- going...” He said before he dozed off again.

 

 

“Yah!!! come on, I'm already done... now it's your turn to shower him,why are you still being lazy like this?? Sometimes it makes me think that whose the mother and whose the son? Why does WangJia always the one who is waking you up” He said to the man, he was telling the truth because his lovely wife is very lousy person.

Even though he is the mother, Yifan always be the one who taking care of both of them like preparing their breakfast, waking them up in the morning, dropping his son off to school and take his wife to his office, his wife is acting like a kid and maybe Yifan married with a kid, with six years age difference, it means so much.

 

 

 

“Okay but first, password” The man said. Yifan rolls his eyes around and thinking, what now?

 

 

“If you don't wanna say it, I will not get off from this bed” He threatened. Yifan closed his lids then say.

 

 

 

 

He curled his mouth and swore beneath his breath that he has to mutilates this prick sometimes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you, Ten” He said shyly.

 

 

But maybe not the number one reason that he loves this man too much, he is the one that could capture Yifan's heart and eyes when he was hopeless. The younger man that changes his whole life since four years ago. A energetic and cheerful man that he met back there when he volunteered his work in Thailand. A same man that can make him forget about his unrequited love towards Tao. A same boy that although looks like a spoiled brat kid but deep inside, he's so honest and caring, he could make everyone calm only by looking at him smiling, because he is radiating, so much than any lights could, including the sun.

 

 

 

“You do? How sweet, can you say it again?” the boy giggled, pulling the bedsheet and cling to Yifan's lap. He rested his head on the older's thighs and facing him onward. Yifan could only leers down, seeing the wife, he then analyzing his figure, and he found the reason number two that this kid is whimsically shifting to become someone else at some nights. He turns to a completely grown up man when he handles Yifan in bed, he is the only one that could bring Yifan's best when their about to make love, it proven by some hickeys that wonderfully placed along his bare neck and his collar, the scratching lines all along his apple bottoms and not to mention some fresh love bites in his inner thighs, it's all Yifan's marks.

 

 

“I love you, Ten”

 

He said but again the younger still playing out with the older's face.

 

 

“Again? With my title please” He asked when he's pinching the older's left cheek and tries to making fun of him.

 

 

“I love you, Mr. Ten Wu!!!! Now get yours off before I drag you outside” He used to that he said. Then the petite boy just rolls over his body, hiding behind the blanket, like he still wants to play.

 

 

“I can't...sorry but it's because of my stomach.....maybe it's the hormone” He said. Yifan furrowed his eyebrow when Ten said something unusual. Ten's words maybe too quizzical for the man so he pulled out the blanket and revealing his wife's whiny face.

 

 

“Whats with hormone thing? I am a man too and I don't know about that...”

He commented and the younger can't help but sulking himself even more, flipping over his body.

 

 

 

 

 

“Yes, even though you're a man but you will never understand because you aren't carrier....

 

 

I'm pregnant, !!... stupid Yifan hyung.”

 

 

He said and Yifan's world stops for a while. He didn't prepare for this kind of answer so he just got dumbfounded and totally lost at the replies. He stoned at a moment and got fuzzy by the situation.

 

 

“Wh...what? Pregnant? Why do I don't know?I am your husband! Why aren't you telling me? But we had yesterday...” He suddenly erupted. Like a volcano he starts panicking like a hen lost its eggs, I told you Yifan wasn't being Yifan that time. Thinking that last night they were having a really good make out session only make the conversation got worse.

 

 

“Excuse me? Don't you heard me screaming last night ?.. I told you when you're busy planting your treasure inside me, I told you and you never stop, you keep ing me like an animal...you terrible er.” The younger tries to explain without filtering his words. But well that was true because Yifan doesn't care when he relished the younger last night, all he can remember the words more and some moaned that escapes from his lover's mouth.

 

 

Then he realised that Ten mentioned about baby, and pregnant but the older didn't take it at serious

statement, he thought that the younger only hallucinating because their was so breathtaking

 

 

“Oh Gash......Ten you should tell me earlier. Now,, are you hurt? Can you stand up? How long you've been pregnant?”

He said to the guy, pacing back and forth just to make the guy comfortable, he moved his body closer and the guy's hair with his long fingers.

 

 

“See? You always been like that, you only treat me better when I got pregnant” The younger pouted, he's been acting like that because he knew that Yifan would really spoiled him at some moments and being pregnant is one. He still remember how Yifan treats him like a gem when he had WangJia in his belly.

 

 

Reacted to that Yifan snuggled between the pillow and found the younger's head and placing his pointed chin on the crook of his neck.

“No...I always treat you right, anyway you haven't answered my question.”

 

“Hmmm....I only found out three days ago, last time ..I went to the academy and...my stomach got hurt so ... Jongin hyung took me to the clinic, the doctor run some tests on me and she said that I am pregnant for sixteen days. ” He explained briefly. At that moment, Ten, who is a dance teacher happen to works with Jongin at the academy. He got flabbergasted by some feelings that turns to be morning sickness when he starts teaching a new choreography. So Jongin didn't wanna something happen with one of his best staff so, like Ten said earlier, Jongin brought him to the company's clinic and doctor begin to diagnose him. However, the result Ten preferred to be classified so he didn't wanna Jongin knows, he wants his husband is the first to know.

 

 

“It was three days ago so that mean you are nineteen days pregnant now and you didn't tell me, Are you lost your mind?” He said half shouting, he just disappointed by the younger's action.

 

“It's not that. Look I already tried to talk to you but you always busy with your stupid paper work”

He replied and it Yifan's out, well he didn't mean like that, ignoring him, he just wanted Ten to reducing his lousiness.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah I am sorry, forgive me?” He nuzzled his head to the younger and the younger start moving, helplessly.

 

 

“That's what I'm talking about, You only cared for me when I got pregnant” He replied. At his back Yifan just smiled, then he moved his hands towards the younger's tummy and start to fondle it, behind all of the reason he just so happy because of this news. His heart is bouncing in joy when he imagines about they are going to having a baby. He collected some moments before when he knew Ten is pregnant with WangJia it was the best thing ever that happen to them. And now, he's going to experiencing that again.

 

 

“Well, I could only tolerate your laziness when you're pregnant, darling” He said.

 

 

“If that so, I'm gonna be forever pregnant” Suddenly the younger flip his body facing his lover and picks another fight, he grinned at his stupid statement.

 

 

“You're crazy...”Yifan said while kissing the younger's temple.

 

 

“But you're already crazied for this crazy, right hyung?” He stuck out his tongue without caution. Then Yifan pulled him closer to his chest and landed a soft peck to the younger's lips.

 

 

The younger's could only smiled, delightfully returning the gentle kiss.
 

 

 

“Yeah, so crazy in love with you....”

He said while kissing him again, this time the kiss went little bit rough, their tongue was fighting against each other and Yifan's hands were on Ten's slim waist, pushing him down. The weighs start bothering the younger so he let out a little yet y moan.

 

 

 

“Y—yifan hyung... It's—still...early--” he breath under Yifan's dominance. But the older wouldn't let him go, he keep hungrily shoving his mouth at the younger's

 

 

 

“It's already eleven...you lazy sloth” he said. Then with some kisses they are going to the next stage, Yifan's mouth is already landed at the younger's neck, assaulting some red roams that he made yesterday, he is planning to make some more that moment but again got annoyed by something. He felt someone is thumping his back, he found that ticklish but he still interrupted by that.

 

 

He turned around and he found his little prince was standing beside their bed, clenching his tiny palms, by that action you can tell that this little guy was ready to punch his dad again.

 

 

 

“Dad you're not good! You're eating Wangjia's mommy” He furrowed his thick eyebrow and ready to hit his father again. Well, this kid has a good point. He has been waiting patiently at the living room for his dad to come back but he got bored, so he decided to see what's happen with his dad, why did he take so long? Because waiting for a long time is no good for him, because his Joonlei hyung must be waiting.

 

Suddenly yifan jumped at his spot, realising that his son already seen it all.

 

“No....I am not eating your mommy, he just-- tell me to get rid of the-- bugs bite?” He said to the boy plainly, referring to the marks that definitely a bug bite in Wangjia's eyes. The little boy then move climbs to the bed and strolling to his mother's position.

 

“Are you okay mommy? You got so many bug bites.” He asked. That time Yifan only closed his lids and covering his eyes, regretting what he has been doing earlier. It's his fault to not locked the door when he entered the room. He has now intoxicating his son's mind with some setting up, nonsense action.

 

“I am okay, baby boy.... now kiss mommy and after that we can go shower” The younger male found that really funny, he glanced at the older and he saw the guy still flustered about that so he turns the table by distracting his little prince a little.

 

 

And the boy move wiggled his legs a bit then placing a peck to his mother's cheek. What a perfect view Yifan witnessed.

 

 

He didn't wanna be the one that left out so he joins the small group by wrapping them on his broad torso and kiss them one by one.

Thanking God that he heard all his prayers, Yifan couldn't be more astonished.

 

For a long time in a while he changed his wrecked mindset, now he thinks that he deserves to be happy too.

 

 

 

 

 

WangJia looks like this

 

 

Are you surprised with Kris's significant other? Well me too, sorry I'm not a fan of Krisho or Krishan. So I gave you Tenris istead. I know it's weird but I like Ten's girlish side, it fits Yifan in some state.

 

However this is just a story.

 

Comment?

 

Cr: to owner