Cheesy Pick Up Lines

Ahoy! SanaHyo!

“Hey do you have a band-aid?” Sana asks Jihyo one day.

The girls were in the living room, Jungyeon and Dahyun were grumpily folding laundry, Mina and Chaeyoung were whispering to each other curled up on the couch while Momo was eating ramen on the floor and Nayeon was watching her drama. Tzuyu and Jihyo had been talking before Jihyo had slipped down onto the floor to help fold because Jungyeon had slipped someone's bra on top of her head and Dahyun was sling shotting at the girls. After lightly scolding them, they went back to folding the clothing properly.

Jihyo hadn't been aware of Sana standing in the doorway, she had left her to nap after cuddling earlier and wasn't expecting her to awake so early. They got little sleep with their schedules and Sana had gotten scarily thin from their intense schedules that Jihyo had made sure to pay her a little more attention then the rest. Simply making sure Sana had eaten three meals a day, took frequent naps, and slept warmly throughout the night.

Jihyo had just finished showing Dahyun the proper way to fold a long sleeve when Sana had plopped down gently beside her and asked her question.

“A band-aid?” Jihyo's eye's flickered over to scan Sana's body, she wore tiny cotton candy pink shorts that showcased her long legs sinfully and a black skin tight shirt that was riding up as she sat. Jihyo took in the sight, her mind filling with guilty thoughts no one would expect from her and quickly looked away, busying her hands and folding a shirt. “For what?” She hoped she didn't sound as breathless as she felt.

“Well I think I scrapped my knee when I fell for you.”

The shirt fell out of Jihyo's hand as she sat paralyzed.

The sounds of Momo choking and Jungyeon cackling from beside her came distorted as her mind became like that one scene where all the spongbobs ran around as the brain burned from the intensity.

“Yah! Sana is that the best you could do?” Jungyeon fell on the floor laughing, Dahyun snickering beside her.

Jihyo knew that if she didn't respond and handle the situation quickly, Sana would become embarrassed and possibly be hurt and the other girls would never her let her forget. The last thing Jihyo wanted was for Sana to have to deal with them. She also couldn't bare the thought of hurting her.

“Then I guess I should tie your shoes.” Jihyo finally says, her eye's flickering over towards Sana, “Because I can't have you fall for anyone else.”

Sana's eye's were sparkling by her response and she excitably placed a chaste kiss on Jihyo's lips.

“You guys are so cute!” Nayeon shrieked and Jihyo groaned when she saw her holding her phone out, most likely recording them.

Jihyo's cheeks were burning up as she shook her head and proceeded with folding. She saw Sana's hands reach out and grab a few articles of clothing so she could help and a small smile lit Jihyo's face.