Exo

Right sender, Wrong receiver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know how in the movies, when everyone pauses, they seem to have plenty of time to realize the situation? Well in your case, the wait felt like forever. 

It wasn't until some women recognized them and screamed that woke everyone out of their thoughts. 

Everyone pulls you and Kyungsoo across the street. You all ran to what looks like a dorm. Their dorm perhaps? They all rushed inside and their eyes went back to you. 

You just stood there, confused and scared. You held onto Kyungsoo's hand a little tighter. He moves closer to you and smiles. You tried to smile back, hiding your fear.

"Everyone, this is Y/N," smiled Kyungsoo.

"Everyone?" asked one of them. 

You heard about 2 of them asking why Kyungsoo was speaking in English. Another just ask why you weren't talking.  While the closest one to you ask if you were Starstrucked. Chen just laughs and explains how you don't know them. They were all surprised to hear that. 

"Well, I know him. We saw your movie last night," you replied, while referring to one of the tallest guys.

"Last night? You said he wasn't with you?" asked Chen.

"I said he wasn't in that room, we were in. I just moved in today," you explained. 

"Ah, I see. Wait, so you were together last night," teased Chen.

"I can guarantee you that it's not what you think," you tell him. 

The Joon guy keeps looking at you. You pull Kyungsoo and hide behind him.

"I'm going to go home now," you whispered.

"Okay, are you going night shopping? I can go with you later," he tells you. 

You nod your head and leave. 

"Wait, why are you leaving?" asked Chen.

"I'm going home," you tell him. 

You hear Chen saying something about bringing you along.

"I have to go home. Nice meeting you guys," you say before leaving. 

As soon as you open the door, a group of girls were looking at you. You immediately close and lock the door. They began screaming. Exo approaches you. 

"Is there a back door by chance?" you asked. 

"Can I talk to you?" asked the Joon guy. 

"Me?" you asked.

He nods his head and gestures you to follow him. Kyungsoo looks at you. You smile and assure him you're okay. You follow the Joon guy to what seems like his room. He closes the door behind you and forced his lips on yours. You manage to pull away and slap him hard on the face.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"That wasn't you? The girl who kissed me at Club hang ten? To hide from your ex?" asked the Joon guy.

"What are you talking about?" you ask. He makes this annoyed face that feels familiar. 

"Oh my gosh. I remember you now. I'm so sorry," you tell him as you held his cheek. 

It was warm. 

"I'm so sorry," you tell him as you lightly rubbed on his cheek.

"Maybe I chose the wrong place to do that," he tells you. 

"If you did that to me at a club, you would've gotten worse. Let me get you some ice," you tell him, as you reached for the door knob.

He holds onto your hand. You turn to face him. 

"Is it Kyungsoo? The guy?" he asked. 

"No. It was my crazy ex," you explained, as you left to get ice. 

You see Kyungsoo with curious eyes.

"Where ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter