The Beginning

Love or Friendship

Hara and Onew were best friends since junior high. They were known as the class clowns and were always teased for telling immature jokes. But who's laughing now? They are now in the famous kpop groups SHINee and KARA. 

Onew has always been there for Hara and she has always been there for him. Those two cannot be separted for life; they are like two peas in a pod. Through thick or thin, for better or  worse, in sickness and in health, they were always there for each other and always will be. Hara is very perfect and amazing on stage, but in real life, she is very clumsy and gets sick often. Onew was always there for her, but who will be there for her when he's away? 

Onew and his group, SHINee, decided to have a world tour. They would be going around Asia, to Europe, the Americas and Australia. This tour would exceed a month, but would not go over two months. When the tour was final and was out in the Media, Onew called Hara to tell her about it. 

Onew picked up the phone and dialed her number. 

"Hello" Hara answered

"Hi Hara, it's Onew. I'm just calling to tell you I will be touring around the world for the SHINee concert.  I won't be here for about one month to two months at most. Will you manage and take care of yourself until then?" 

"Of course I can manage myself until then. Don't worry about me and just have fun. When are you leaving?" 

"Tonight. It's real sudden, but if we don't go now, we won't make it back on time for your birthday."

"Aww. So soon, and you actually scheduled it to fit in with my birthday?" 

"Of course. I have never missed your birthday before and I'm not starting that this year. Well I have to go. Take care of yourself."

"I will. And don't forget to have fun. Bye" 

Little did they both know, Hara will be needing a friend more then ever, but what can you do?

It has been two weeks since Onew left. Winter has just started and there was a huge storm outside. Hara's nose has been running all day, and she has not stopped sneezing since breakfast. Hara felt so awful inside, she needed something warm in her stomach, so after practice she went out to buy some soup. On her way down the hill of her dorm, she sneezed, tripped over her feet, and rolled down the hill. A man happened to see what happened and ran to her to see if she was okay.

"Hara? It is that you? Are you alright" said the man

Hara slowly opened her eyes and tries to pull herself together. When she finally did so, she recognized the man's face. It was Junhyung from B2ST. Junhyung slowly helped her up, asking her what she was doing out in this storm.

"I've been feeling really sick, so I was going to the little restaurant around the corner to get some soup."

"I was going there too. Dongwoon was feeling sick also, so I wanted to get him some soup." 

They both went into the restaurant and got their soups. 

"I meant to ask you, how come you didn't take a car here? I mean my dorm is just around the corner so I walked." Hara asked.

"Actually my dorm is the building next to yours. I see KARA members walking in and out all the time."

"Oh, really? Sorry, I didn't know."

"Next time if you ever need soup or anything again, call me. It's not safe for you to be walking out here by yourself. Especially in this type of weather." 

Hara and Junhyung exchanged phone numbers and walked toward their dorms. Junhyung made sure Hara got in safe and they said their goodbyes. 

This was the start of their relationship.   ;D