Room 42

Are You Scared Yet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 12 o’clock in the morning, Xiumin was still awake. He was studying because of the final exam that he will have next week. Since, he failed his exam 2 months ago, he was more concentrated in his studies now. Xiumin lives in the dorm. His room was room 42. He had a roommate before this but his roommate requested to move out. He didn’t know what happened to his roommate and what made him want to move out because he always slept early. He just thought that maybe he snored really loud when he sleeps and that made his roommate can’t concentrate on his studies well.

 

After an hour of studying, his eyelids felt heavy and that made him stopped and went to sleep. Just about 20 minutes in his dreamland, Xiu suddenly woke up. He heard something fell on the floor. So, he stood up from his bed and went to switch on the light, but found no objects that fell on the floor. His room was small and didn’t have many things in it. Only a desk in the corner and a make shift closet. He switched off the light and went to his bed.

 

Before he could close his eyes back , Xiu was awoken again by a weird sound. He heard like someone was crying. Xiumin felt that the hair from the back of his neck begun to rise. He looked around his room but found no one there. He felt uncomfortable. He tried to sleep but he failed. He looked at the wall where his clock was hanging and he saw that it was only 2 am. He turned his body from left and right to find a comfortable position that could make him sleep.

 

As he turned to the left for the second time, suddenly, he saw something in the corner of his room. He could swear that he saw something there. Like a human silhouette. He squinted his eyes and with the help from the moonlight that shines through the room from the window, he can saw it clearly. He saw a girl that was wearing a white old dress with a very long hair. Her hair was so long it reached the floor and covered her entire face. He blinks his eyes and from an old white dress it turned into a bloody old white dress and she haves long sharp nails.

 

Xiu was scared. He pulled his blanket up to his head to avoid him from seeing the girl. Under his blanket, Xiu can somewhat feels that the girl was already gone .To make sure what he thought was right, he pulled hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter