Who Was That Behind Us?

Are You Scared Yet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a typical school day for Sehun. His days always started early and ended late. Right now it's 6 p.m and most of his classmates either already went home or just barely paying attention to the teacher in front of the class.

Sehun sat at the first row of the tables and regretted why he didn't have choose to sit at the back of the class like he did last year. Last period always was the least favorite time of the day for him. Always so boring and the subjects was either Maths or History. Which was both Sehun's least favorite subjects. Scratch that he hated it and barely passed the final exam last year.

The Math teacher was busy playing on her phone. She told them to do their own revision seeing it was only 15 minutes before they went home. Knowing that was the cue for them to have fun and not actually study, Sehun puts away his books and school utensils before turning to his left to talk to his best friend Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol was Sehun's best friend since they were a toddler. They went to the same kinder garden , middle school and now high school . And actually lives in the same neighborhood too. Chanyeol was the opposite of Sehun. Always so happy and sometimes quite annoying. The pair is pretty popular in school. With their own nicknames such as "Happy Virus" for Chanyeol and "Ice Prince" for Sehun.

Sehun nudges for the latter to wake up from his 'beauty nap' as Chanyeol likes to call it but failed in responds. Sehun tried poking, tickling and even slapping the poor guys head but all of his efforts seems useless. Annoyed by the actions that Chanyeol was giving him he rolled up a book and place it in front of his mouth before screaming into Chanyeol's ear. That actually worked Sehun taught when he saw Chanyeol head shoot right up and his eyes glared at him. Sehun just simply smirk and said sorry before sitting back on his seat.

"So want to head back home together? You don't have any extra classes to attend to later tonight right?" Sehun asked Chanyeol who was busy packing his books into his bag.

"Actually I do have a class. And not just me. YOU too." Chanyeol responded quickly.

"Cool so I think the bus-- wait... what???"

"Ugh you forgot again. Biology remember. You made us fail our assignment. For like what? the fifth time now? We need to redo it or else we're going to fail our upcoming test." Chanyeol nag.

"It's not my fault that the fact of dissecting a frog is gross and dude" Sehun faked puked "Stop talking about frogs and about dissecting them"

"YAH!" Chanyeol hits Sehuns right arm hard and the younger started whining about how hurt he was and even mumbles something like suing Chanyeol for hitting him "We need to redo it. Seriously Sehun it's our last chance and my mom is really mad at me because I keep failing. The exams are in a few weeks too, and I certainly know if you fail again all of your video games would be taken away and your credit cards too. You want to be a ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter