October 7, 2016

A letter to my love, a Woogyu short letter series

October 7,2016

Dear my beautiful lover,

What makes us fall in love with someone? Is it their smile, their laugh, personality? These are the thoughts that go through my head when i look at you, when I think of you. I think of your smile and how it lights up a room like a thousand light bulbs. Especially when you are talking about something you are so passionate about like music. I think of your laugh and how magical it sounds in my ears like a thousand of angels singing a beautiful melody. When I think of you my heart skips a beat and flutters like there are millions of butterflies in my chest. There is not a moment that goes by where i don’t think of you and wonder how lucky i am to have someone like you. When i am with you time slows down to the point that i never want to leave your side. When i hear your heartbeat in sync with mine like a beautiful song that only we can hear. Your voice is like a song that i can listen to forever and never get tired of it. I never thought a guy like you could fall for someone like me. You tell me that i am beautiful when i truly think i am ugly. You tell me that my smile is like a thousand suns. You tell me that when you hear my voice it takes your breath away. You tell me that when you hear my laugh it makes your heart skips a beat. You tell me how lucky you are to have met me and that you couldn’t see yourself without me. Nam Woohyun how did i ever get so lucky to have met a guy like you. I can’t wait for you to to get this letter and come home. Waiting for you to come back from the war is the hardest thing i ever had to do.

 

                        Love your one and only Sunggyu