Chapter 1

Always gonna be together

  "Yuyu!" I heard someone calling my name. Only one person calls me that, "Kookie!" I yelled to the younger boy and ran up and gave him a hug. We pulled away and smiled at each other. "Why are you guys so excited to see each other, you saw each other yesterday." Jungkook's mother caught up to the boy and stood next to him. "But I missed Yuyu, eomma." Jungkook said pulling me into a tight bear hug. I giggle and hug him back. But my happiness didn't last long. I pulled away and frowned while looking at my friend. Jungkook frowned too, "Yunna whats wrong?" He asked. I looked at my feet "I have to move to Busan, today." I said in a small voice. I lifted my head and looked at the younger boy, who was about to burst into tears. "But we're supposed to be friends till the end, you cant move away." He said pulling me into a hug one last time. I pulled away, "bye bye Kookie." I said and walked away with head down. 

10 years later

I was walking to my new school, my family let me move back to Seoul to finish high school since they were gonna be over seas for the time. As I'm walking down the street a motorcycle passes by me going very fast. I jump to the side and clutched my books closer to my chest. 'Idiot.' I muttered to myself and continued walking. I soon got to the front of my new school, there were kids standing outside talking to each other. I could feel some eyes on me as I walked up to the doors, 'I probably stick out a lot.' I thought as walked into the building. I looked around trying to find the main office. I soon started to get scared because I could feel people looking at me, and making me go into a panic attack. I saw someone walk past me, and without thinking I pulled on their sleeve, "please help me!" I half screamed. I looked up and saw a boy looking at me confused, but then slowly gave me a small smile, "oh are you lost?" He asked bending down to my level. I slowly nodded. He patted my head, "well I'll show you to the office okay, whats your name?" He asked tilting his head. "Y-Yuna" I said trying to steady ny breathing. "Well it's nice to meet you Yunna." He said standing up. He started walking down the hall and I ran up and grabbed the back of his shirt so I didn't lose him. I heard him chuckle as we walked down the hall. We stopped in front of the office, he turned around with a smile on his face, "here you are, oh by the way my name is Jin, see you around." He said and waved goodbye. I waved a small goodbye and walked into the main office.

Jin's P.o.v 

I walked to my locker after helping Yunna to the office. I heard yelling and running, I sighed and looked from locker to see my friends running to me. "Hey hyung did you see the new girl!?" My friend Taehyung said with his boxy smile. "I thought she was a freshman because of her hight." I mumbled to myself. "What was that hyung?" Taehyung asked looking at me. "Oh nothing just thinking out loud." I said smiling. The bell rang signalling that class was starting soon, "well see you guys later, I'm gonna go find out if I got the new girl in my class." Taehyung said running off down the hall.

Your P.o.v

 I was walking down the hall when the bell started to ring, I walked quickly to my class and greeted my teacher. "Class I would like you all to meet our new student miss Lee Yunna." He said gesturing twards me. I bowed slightly, "hello, I hope you treat me well." I said straighting myself. "Well you can sit in the open seat next to Taehyung in the back." He said pointing to a blonde haired boy. I nod and make my way to my seat. As I sit down I look over to see the boy Taehyung smiling at me, "hey there!" He said extending out his arm. I shake his hand and smile back. "Hey wanna eat lunch with me and my friends later?" He asked. I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off, "great you're gonna love them." He said and went back to listening to the lectlectu

Lunch time slowly came, I was packing up and about to leave when I felt someone grab my arm. I tensed up started to get scared of what might happen. "Hey its okay Yunna, its only me Taehyung." I heard his low voice say calmingly. I slowly turned around to face him still looking a little scared. He just gave me a bixy smile, "hey it's okay, come on." He said and pulled me down the hall. We stopsped in front of some locker where a group of boys were. "Hey guys look who I brought!" Taehyung yelled, but I quickly hid behind him. The boys all turned and looked confused at there friend. "Tae there is no one there." One boy said, maiking Taehyung look next him. He chuckled, "come on they wont bite." He said pulling infront of him. The six boys stared down at me, I looked around at all of them, while shaking in fear, I hated being the center of attention. I saw a familiar pink haired boy, "Jin!" I cried and ran to him and hud behind him holding his shirt. The boys all looked at the eldest boy in confusion. "Hyung you know Yunna?" Tae said looking confused. Jin turned and looked at me I just looked down at my feet. "Kinda, I helped her find the office this morning." He said in a calm voice. I lifted my head and looked up to see him smiling at me. I let a little smile across my face. He gestured for me to stand next to him. As I come out from hiding, I see Taehyung looking at me confused. "Well anyways lets go get lunch I'm starving!" One boy said while grabing his stomach. The boys all laughed, "okay come on Yunna." Jin said walking down the hall with me still holding onto his sleeve. 

 We all sat a table after the boys got their lunches. I decided not to get lunch because I didn't want to eat. I was just looking at the table, when I heard streaming. I turned my head to see a hurd of girls coming our way. I stood up quickly and tried to leave before I went deaf. But as I was leaving a couple girls ran into me and knocked me over, and walked over me. I tried to cover myself but it didn't help. After the girls all went back to where they came from, I was on the ground curled up with my hands on my head covered in bruises. "Yunna!" I heard someone calling my name but I was in to much pain to move. I heard footsteps walking twards me and then I saw a shoadow casted over me. I slowly moved my head to see Taehyung bent down next to me looking at me very concerned. "Are you okay?" He asked reaching out to touch my arm, but I flinched when he lightly touched a bruise. I curled up even more from the pain. Tears started streaming down my face, "come on you need to get off the floor." He said and I felt him pick me up gently and walked back to the table. The boys all looked at me with shcoked faces. "Yunna what happened!?" Jin said coming up to Taehyung. "Stay here I'll go get my first aid." He said and ran down the hall. Taehyung gently put me down at the table. He wiped my tears away, " how did this happen?" He asked looking at all my bruises. "I got knocked down." I whispered.