LAST

broken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pushes her against the wall, their intimacies grinding against one another's. Resting his hands on her hips, he seizes her lips in another frenzied kiss. Tongue tangled with tongue, teeth hitting teeth, lips meshed with lips. Slowly, she feels her sanity being shredded away and replaced by primal urge to want more and more and more from him.

Hands move to rest on the girl's left thigh, and he pulls that leg up to rest on his hip. She raises her other leg and locks her ankles behind his back, giving him better access to against her -covered heat. Moans from either side make them break their kiss, so he decides to move his lips to leave love bites along her neck, to which she whines out.

She wants to tell him not to leave the marks there, but one particular against her makes her moan out instead. Bringing her left index finger up to her lips, she bites it, trying to control her moans. Groans are heard from the boy attacking her neck with kisses, and he moves away, his eyes lust-filled and brows furrowed. He removes her finger away from and plants kisses on her lips, chaste.

"Don't do that, Seohyun" he breathes against her lips. "I want to hear you ."

Arms wrap themselves around his neck; he against her, creating more friction between them.

She pulls him down and claims his lips with her own, plump ones. Deciding to be in a more comfortable position, he walks around the hotel room and when he reaches the bed he lays her down gently, her legs dangling from the side of the bed. They crawl, her beneath him, until she has her head nuzzled against the pillows. A sigh escapes her lips when he kisses her again, running his hands up and down her sides.

Honestly, they are both too drunk to really know what's happening between them, but in the chaos and fuzziness that are his thoughts, Joohyuk knows that the girl beneath him is Seohyun, knows that she's beautiful and sweet and completely closed off to new people, knows that one glance at her was enough to make him stop breathing. The alcohol makes Seohyun feel weaker than she should and it makes Seohyun bolder than he usually is.

It's an enthralling feeling coursing through their veins, pumping in their hearts, banging in their brains.

And they love it.

They kiss, time slipping through the corners of their lips and space left between them, and they do nothing to stop the course of it. Neither try to remove clothes from another until his bulge becomes unbearable, so he removes his pants, leaving him in his boxers. She would say something, look down at him, even, but his lips have her entranced and all she knows is to keep kissing him, hoping for his feelings to be passed to her through the connection established there.

They had in a frantic way in the moment of vulnerability and need and she understood what they meant by making love. Spent Christmas together and realized the joy of spending it with someone they love.

Held each other and understood what comfort was.

Seohyun realizes, during a time of complete separation from him, that with Joohyuk is needy and sensual - pints of passion here and there. And if she holds onto him he kisses her, and slightly - just a bit - she feels love coming from him. She realizes she enjoys it rough, and sometimes she tells him that it’s okay if she ends up broken.

"I love you, so it should be okay."

So when he tells her that he's actually dating Sung Kyung, she smiles and holds his hand, because she knows that what they've had so far has only been out of want and necessity. He wonders if she's okay, but she smiles, because she doesn't mind being broken for something she loves.

Back to reality and his lips are all around her neck, his hands pulling down her shirt to reveal mounds of opaque skin, pink buds erect because of the cold conditioned air of the room. Maybe it's because it's been so long. Maybe it's because she knows that he has someone else he loves and so she feels horrible, even shameful for being used. Or maybe it's because the ache in her chest is unbearable and it squeezes and it makes her eyes shut that she's crying underneath him as his hands caress her sides and her s.

Maybe this is all for naught, because neither can get enough but he decided to be with someone else. They could just live still doing this, and that way she won't necessarily be always broken as long as his lips can continue leaving burning trails of kisses down her flat stomach to her hip bones. In some corner of her mind she knows she should speak up and tell him to stop doing what he's doing, but her heartbeat tells her otherwise, so when his lips latch themselves on her nether ones, his head hidden by the fabric of her skirt, instead of protesting, she moans.

Loud.

"Joohyuk!"

He groans, gripping her hips tightly, and she knows she'll have bruise marks she'll have to explain to her Hyo unnie the next morning. The way he's taking her with his mouth tells her that he won't necessarily be gentle that night. Oddly enough, that gets her more excited as his hands, now on her thighs, pull her closer to him to take in more more more.

She tastes of vanilla and roses. Seohyun is a drug like no other he's ever tasted. Not like Sung Kyung or any other woman, and surely not like any substance he abused back in the beginning of college. She's a replacement for ecstasy, and the way she pulls gently on his hair and moans out his name makes him feel euphoric.

This whole situation wants to make Seohyun laugh and, if he weren’t drunk, he would also laugh. They hadn't seen one another for months and then she saw him for a photo shoot and it took all his willpower not to pounce on her, especially when he saw Jisoo flirting with her.

Now, however, after having been in Japan with her and not having been able to spend time with Sung Kyung, and especially after seeing her performance, his will shredded to pieces and he knew he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter