Love and other cheese

Love and other cheese

Mino felt the bed sinked a bit and realized Seungyoon sneaked in again. He felt thin strong hand hugging him from behind. Seungyoon pressed his face to Mino's warm back like he wanted to bury his face there. 

"Seungyoon-ah, come sleep on the pillow. You're suffocating yourself."

No reply.

"Seungyoon-ah!"

Then Mino felt a wet patch started forming on his back through the thin fabric of his Tee. He was alarmed. (Those could be nothing but tears of his beloved boy.)

"Seungyoon! Yoon-ah! Are you crying?"

Mino tried to turn around to face him but Seungyoon held him in place so that he couldn't move. 

"Don't! Don't turn around. Just let me stay like this! Please!

Seungyoon almost begged. His voice cracked. 

Mino's heart sank when he heard Seungyoon's reply. His chest tightened and although dying to find out what made him cry, he decided to just stay still and let Seungyoon cry. A few minutes passed by like that and he heard Seungyoon's calm breathing and no more muffled sobs. Mino decided it was time. 

He turned around and lowered himself a bit so that he could watch Seungyoon in the eyes. He gently wiped Yoon's  tear glazed cheeks with his palm and spoke softly_
"Now, tell me Yoonie! What happened?"

Seungyoon winced as if he was in pain. Mino was so worried. He hurriedly apologized_
"Oh I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I won't ask again. Don't tell me if you don't want to huh! I'm sorry."

Mino pressed the younger boy's forehead with a soft kiss and patted his back gently. 

Seungyoon started speaking_
"Don't say sorry! You did nothing wrong. It's just that I was told my songs su*k and I never should write any song. Never. It's like the most insulting comment as an artist, you know?"

"That's bullsh*t! Nonsense! Who told you that?"

"You know who!"

"Thought so too. No one beats him in negativity department. Giving hurtful comments is his thing babe. He lives on curses and swear words. Don't take it too hard! And I must tell you this! He is so darn wrong!"

"Hmm??"

"Your songs don't su*k! They are brilliant. And don't forget, you have the best song on the world!"

"Really? But don't tell me it's Instinctively! I didn't even write it!"

Mino poked the tip of younger boy's nose and teasingly called out_
"Kang Seungyoon, you really are like a pabo!"

"Why?"

"You don't even know your best song! Here I am! Song Minho; the best song on the whole wide world! Everyone's favorite song but only belongs to you. I'm all yours Kang Seungyoon. Get it?"

Mino grinned like a child satisfied with his own answer. Seungyoon scoffed at that but his eyes sparkled.

"You are the cheesiest song I will ever have Song Minho! You know that?"

"Yes.. I know. But don't you just love cheese?"

Seungyoon snuggled into Mino's broad chest and muffled_
"Yes I do.. but you're not even making any sense."

Mino chuckled_
"I know I'm not but at least I made you smile, didn't I? My life purpose is to make you smile and I'm fulfilling it!"

Kang Seungyoon crinkled his nose cutely_
"Cheesy! Cheesy! Che.. "

He couldn't finish the third "cheesy" because Mino lifted his chin and locked Yoon's lips with his.