Two - New Friend

Marrying That Cold Hearted Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


  Laureen's POV 

 

   
    Yesterday was the first day of school, well as a third year student introductions and house rules are refrain since we've stayed here for almost three years. But since we do have transferee's they need to introduce theirselves and what's new? I've got a new friends. Yes, it was the transferee. 

 


   "Laureen!!!" someone called me, as I looked at my back I saw the new friend of mine, He was Kevin Seo from SPAATU and transferred to SNU. Well, Kevin is different from others. NOT TOTALLY. He's gay. Yeshhh!- You read it right. He's a gay that's why I became friends with him that fast. Well, I do dream of having a gay bestfriend or a gay friend and here it was. Kevin came. People says that it was fun having a gay friend they will make you smile and laugh, they were also a good companion that's why, i really wanted to have one. 

 


   "Yahh! Weio?" I answered after getting my self back to my senses

 

   "Hmm we go and grab some lunch together?" he asked. Aigoo

 

  "Ehh? Okay sure. But before that let's go to my bestfriends, I'll introduce you to them" I answered then drag him were my friends were. 

 

  "Hi girls" I greeted them and they greeted me back "Hi Reen"

 

  "Oww come on let's grab lunch together" I uttered

 

  "hmmm okay sissy" Cara answered then the others said yes also also while others just nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter