Dream Girl

Paradox Dream/Dream Paradox

            "Wow I can't believe it! The stone faced Ueno confessed to you!"  (male # 1)

            "That's the 34th girl who confessed to you!"  (male # 2)

            "I can understand why you rejected Ueno, but last week you rejected Himiko-chan. She's the cutest girl in our school!"   (male # 1)

            "Is there something wrong with you?"  (male # 1)

             

             "Hey, don't you know? Terada-kun only has eyes for one girl."  (enter: male # 3)

           

             "What? Who is she? She must be a beauty for Terada to reject Himiko."  (male # 1)

            (Laughs) "However Terada-kun doesn't know her name."   (male # 3)

             "He doesn't know her name? Terada? The super popular Terada?"  (male # 1)

            "Yep, because everytime he tries she disappers."  (male # 3)

            "Ehhh? Don't tell me....Terada likes a ghost!"  (male # 1)

 

              "Will you two stop it? No, I don't like a ghost. The girl I like----"   (Terada Takuya)

       

             "Is in his dreams. She isn't real."   (male # 3)

            "She isn't a dream. She's real! I know she is. It just feels so real--the dream. How can it not?"  (Terada Takuya)

 

            "Dreams can be realistic." (male # 2)

 

           "Yes, but do the people in your dreams ever talk back to you? Like really reply to you?"  (Terada Takuya)

           "Ye-------"  (male # 2)

"Hey, could you please move? You're blocking the way." (appears: female # 1)

            "Sorry, we'll move!"  (male # 2)

The girl walks past.

 

            (whisper) "Hey, Tereda, did Ueno really confess to you? She doesn't appear to be flustered at all."  (male # 1)

            "That's Ueno for you."  (male # 3)

 

           " I prefer more exciting girls." (Terada Takuya)

           

           "Well, Ueno is boring." (male # 3)

 

           "Hey, can we stop talking about Ueno? Tell us about your dream girl, Tereda!"  (male # 1)

 

            (blush) "She .

                                       .

                                            .

                                                 .

                                                      .

                                                           ___________________________     _________        __________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                                                                                  _____________________________________________________________________________________