Final

Nighty Night, a.

You. Go home.”

 

Yoongi stared at the young girl in front of him. The girl response was short, was only a simple snort. And she was using his favorite neck pillow for support that was enough to make he kicks some butts tonight.

 

If only he could do that.

 

Or actually, he could.

 

Yoongi clicked his tongue. He got tons of mixtapes to edit tonight, some of the last mixtapes didn’t make the boss pleased in his big (er), so he was expected to change like two maybe three parts of them. He didn’t need any distraction, he needed his silent right now.

 

And god damn it, she just have to crash here.

 

“I can’t deal with your s right now, Kid, go home.”

 

The girl didn’t talk right away. She gave Yoongi a little shrug, and then kicked several spots on Yoongi’s beloved sofa.

 

“I give you one more chance for you to go home, or i’m having Seokjin to pick your bloody here at any second. He gon’ be so pissed.”

 

The girl was fidgeting a bit, before stilled again. “I don’t care.” she chirped.

 

Oh, watch me.” Yoongi stood up form his chair to take his phone form his pocket. And before he could pretend to call the older guy, the girl finally turned her body to face him.

 

“Yoongi.”

 

“Jimin.”

 

“Yoongi.”

 

“Jimin—are you seriously going to act like a ing child?” Yoongi snapped at the younger girl. He didn’t meant to yell at her, his voice just came out like harsher than he expected. But then, he haven’t slept for more than two hours in three days straight, if she was going to be annoying stubborn brat in front of him, she would have to excuse him at least.

 

She jumped a bit and sat up. The air changed rather tense suddenly. Because if she was the one to be honest, she felt a bit scared.

 

“Can i get a response or did i just stutter?” He asked in a firm tone.

 

“N, no...sorry.” She replies rather weakly. “I’ll go home, promise. Just please don’t tell Seokjin or Namjoon that I was here.”

 

“What exactly made you run from home, anyway?”

 

The girl hesitates a bit, before shook her head hastily. She picked her bag.

 

He sighed. Yoongi reached his pocket, searching for his wallet. “Do you still have your pocket money ?”

 

The girl thought for a split second, before replied. “Ah...i forgot to bring them...well, stupid.” She crunched her face. If Yoongi wasn’t mad at the younger girl, he would have laughed at her funny facial expression.

 

“Here some cash and get yourself a taxi. I’m not gonna tell Seokjin if that’s what you think.” Yoongi waved some colored papers in front of the girl.

 

“You got one of their wedding rings in your desk,”

 

“What?”

 

“Mom and Dad’s wedding ring,” Jamie remarked, “in your desk.”

 

Yoongi followed her eyes to his desk, the same desk on where he’s been working all night and pouring all of his emotions into many sick beats, and a roll of mixtapes.

 

Uhm, yeah i guess. Hey kid listen—“

 

“So I was fighting with Seokjin earlier, about Mom and Dad,”

 

Yoongi didn’t move or make any sound.

 

“I missed them so much, so this morning i made an excuse to help Seokjin to clean the house. And when i was in his room i saw one of their wedding rings on the side table of his bed. I just stole it, i was just going to keep it for a day because i missed Mom and Dad. Jin found out because apparently, that was the first thing he noticed when he walked to his room. So he began to yell to everyone in the house.”

 

“...I was so scared when he began to yell at Jimin and Taehyung when them two didn’t have any idea what was Jin talking about. And when i finally told him that i was the one who stole it—i swear i’ve apologized first—I swear.” she told Yoongi, her voice was shaken by second.

 

“I should apologize again, i think.” She rubs her eyes and sighed.

 

And for that exact moment, Yoongi knew that he would regret the second he opened his mouth. The amount of untouched works already flashed in the back of his mind. He would cry dry blood tomorrow. Three days spending his sleepless night his studio would be a four later.

 

But, anyway.

 

He took a deep, deep breath before saying, “Let’s buy some fish cake and Soju for Seokjin, then.”

 

“What?”

 

“You can stay here until i’m done with this last track. Then we can drive home together and stop by to buy fish cake. Seokjin would love it. Maybe he would be less mad to you, what’d you say?”

 

“Are you serious—are you for real? Did you just let me stay here?” the girl eyes widened (as if they could go any bigger, Yoongi thinks).

 

“I said we’ll go right after i’m done with one track at least, you dumb kid. Now for your safety, i suggest you to shut up and wait here nice and quiet unless you want to wait out side of the building?” he snapped at her.

 

Jamie couldn’t even hear his brother’s harsh tone. She could only hear the sincerity in his tone. So of course she’d say, “Yes, thank you so much, Yoon.”

 

And of course an hour later, Yoongi would say “I cursed my ing mouth. my life.”

 


 

“Do you know my friend, Seungyeon? His brother is a producer tooi think i remember the name of the company? OOMG? something like that i believe”

 

“AOMG.”

 

“aYE Yoon, how do you have so many Tupac’s albums? I didn’t know you’re this cool. Because you know, all the male sunbaes in my school kinda watch Give Me The Money. What season the show’s again?”

 

“Dunno.”

 

“If i know your music studio this cool, i would have crashed at your place more often, must be coolcan i actually stop by sometimes? With my friends?”

 

“No. Please don’t.”

 

”Wow, Yoon! Where did you get this earphone? This is so cool! Can i borrow this?”

 

“gODDAMNIT THAT IS NOT A IN’ EARPHONE JIMIN PUT IT BACK THIS INSTANT YOU LIL -”

 

“Are seriously going to smoke in front of me? Right now? Like, now?”

 

“I need it in time like this.”

 

“What exactly do you mean by ‘in time like this’ thoughanyway Yoon, do you ever planning to actually stop smokingI WAS JUST SAYINGno pressure though. You know. People says it’s a hard thing to do for smokers. Although it would be nice when you can finally quit...”

 

“One more word i’m going to choke you to death with this mic cable.”

 

“Somebody’s on his period...”

 

Yoongi just wanted to stab himself in the chest.

 


 

“Got some baby sitting to do tonight?”

 

A calm voice distracted Yoongi from his computer. His colleague, Jiho, was leaning to the door frame, smirked ever so slightly. Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned back to his computer. In his tiny sofa, a more tiny-denim jacket wrapped-Jamie was already fallen asleep.

 

Finally quiet, silent, and peace. Yoongi would like to thank any god up there.

 

“So this is Min Yoongi’s little sister that completely has her rock-headed brother wrapped around her fingers.” Jiho walked slowly to the younger guy.

 

“Get off, hyung. i’m still working.” Yoongi glared.

 

“You’re a step away to done, though. Anyway, shouldn’t you just go home right now? It’s freezing tonight, that kid’s going to catch a cold here, Yoon.” Jiho glanced briefly at the small lump of body in Yoongi’s sofa.

 

“Well it, I don’t have—“ he sneezed “—i don’t have any blanket here.”

 

“Or maybe you are going to catch a cold tonight.” Jiho then looked at Yoongi, who now only had his thin sleeveless shirt on.

 

A high-pitched sneeze interrupted their conversation. Jamie sleepily sank herself more to Yoongi’s jacket, mumbling something in her sleep. Both the young man stared at the scene, amused. Jiho was the first who was back from the brief interruption.

 

“Really, i think you should go home. You can come back here early morning, i’ll have the studio open for you. And here, take my jacket with you.”

 

Yoongi looked at his colleague and back to his sister. Then turned back to the older man. “Are you sure, Hyung?”

 

“Yeah, anything for Min Yoongi’s baby sister. Now, go.”

 

Yoongi give a small, tired smile. “I’ll tell her that ‘Uncle Jiho said hi’  hyung.”

 

“I’m not 28 yet, you face.”

 


 

The truth is:

  1. Min Yoongi still had to carry his little sister on his back all the way to his car because the brat wouldn’t wake up.
  2. He still had to carry her when they arrived, too.
  3. He had to deal with a drama-worth crying, worried to death Seokjin when they arrived.
  4. He had to watch Seokjin hugging, kissing, the (surprisingly) still sleeping Jamie because ‘it’s all my fault i shouldn’t have yelled at her oh my poor baby’ and once again Yoongi had to calm the oldest.
  5. Min yoongi gets to see his little sister’s smile again in the next morning, chatting happily with Seokjin and all his brothers were having a good morning.
  6. Min yoongi is a er for his little sister.
  7. Everybody knows.