My Lovely Dorky

It's Our Love Story

"I love just the way you are .. (In English)" Tiffany whispered in the Taeyeon ear.

"Ish Fany-ah, I do not understand what you're saying"

"Where did you TaeTae kind, so fail ya rag" Tiffany pout.

Tomorrow will be held at SM TOWN TOKYO, but Tiffany and Taeyeon had not yet exist in TOKYO. They were still engrossed in the dorm together.

"Tae?"

"Ne, chagi?"

"We'd better get to Tokyo now. I'm afraid the manager oppa would later yelled "advice at her girlfriend Tiffany.

"But I still want to be alone with you, my dear ~" pampered Taeyeon and Tiffany slept in her lap.

"Ish once you are spoiled. Not usually a Kid Leader us to be super spoiled like this. Very cute one ~ "Tiffany said as she pinched her cheeks Taeyeon.

"Hospital care" Taeyeon pout. "I still want to be alone like this. Lately we rarely do this. You're always busy with your MC event with Yuri and Fany it always makes me jealous-ah "explains Taeyeon.

"Basic pabo! Jealous of her own friends. You know yourself if it's already got Yoona Yuri. You also know it's only right that I love you a Taeyeon KIM "explains Tiffany to Taeyeon.

"Still, I feel you're too close to Yuri. Yoona might also feel what I feel is "Taeyeon said.

"Hmm .. Then what do you want now? "Said Tiffany.

"Close your eyes" begged Taeyeon.

Tiffany was obeyed.

Without lingering longer, Taeyeon advancing her lips to lips kissing Tiffany. The closer, until finally no longer distance.

Oh oh oh oppareul saranghae
Ah ah ah manhi manhi manhihae

Taeyeon iphone rang and it also makes Taeyeon should stop their activities.
"Haish who's just annoying" muttered Taeyeon. Taeyeon Tiffany woke up from her lap and picked up the phone.
"Ah .. oppa. Ne .. we'll be there right now "said Taeyeon on the phone.

"Nugu?" Said Tiffany.
"Managers oppa. He asks us to get to Tokyo because SooMan ask our being "clearly Taeyeon.
"Okay then.  We better leave now. After all we've packed off to live alone "said Tiffany.

"Kajja"

~

Arriving in Tokyo.

"Finally got around" said Tiffany.

"We should quickly see the other! If not,  manager oppa gonna be mad to us"advice Taeyeon and Tiffany while holding hands.

"Ish .. Just before you are careless, now you yourself are in a hurry. You should have followed my advice earlier "Tiffany muttered on her way to the taxi they were traveling to. Of course they've done previously incognito because otherwise, they will be directly in the assault fans.

 


COMMENT and SUBCRIBE