Prologue

Dere Dere Boy

 

Prologue

Lee Jinki, the sweet heart of the town entered the school a few months ago to replace the old librerian lady. He has gain a great popularity amongst everyone -maybe with some exceptions- in this private university. He is really respected and loved.

Why ?

Because the guy's unique. Lee Jinki is really smart, generous, kind, considerate, lovable, not full of himself, handsome and has respect for younger and older than him. But he also have some flaws, with one known by everyone and he is aware of it too. He is really, incredibly clumsy.

He can trip on his own foot like no one and can be really, weirdly random.

He's a funny guy, but he also has a lot of talents like craking a nuts with a finger, imitates a lot of things, and is a real angel when he sings. His voice is like a lullaby from heaven.

Even if it sounds too cliché, this is still why he is so popular in the school. Also he is 25.

And then there's me.

 

 

Min Yoongi, aka Suga in school.

It's my first year in this university -that my parents wanted me to attend-. I'm part of the bad -looking- guys in this school and I don't know what non-sense the other kids qualified me as .... I don't think I've been a nuisance to the establishment as I'm quite the average type of student. I spend most of my time sleeping or must I say napping because I can.

As I am seen, my reputation is not that good, thus my personnality compliments it well.

I just don't give a single damn.

I'm Min Suga ...