Happiness

Merry Go Round

   Mark is currently annoyed at his friends. They keep on nagging him to join them at the amusement park but Mark doesn't want to because it will only remind him of their deceased bestfriend, Momo. They are the closest so when Mark heard she died, he was greatly devastated. He feels like he lost a sibling or whatsover. 

           "Mark you're such a killjoy!" Yugyeom said with a pout which only annoys him more.

           "We wanted to respect you as much a possible but Momo wouldn't be happy seeing you like that. She may be gone but not you. You're still young that deserves happiness." JB said

            "How could you all act like that?" Mark angrily ask

             "We accept that shes no longer here with us and we just made ourselves better for her to see. In that way she could be happy." Jinyoung said.

             "Why dont you try and come to the place that she likes the most?" Youngjae said

             "Aish Fine Fine. I'll come with you. Happy now? " Mark could only reply

             " Of course. It took you that long to say yes though." Jackson excitedly said.

     The next day, they travel for a long time but Mark doesn't enjoy the trip so as soon as they arrive and entered the amusement park, he left his friends behind by running as far as possible from them that it is now impossible for them to find him. He found a bench and decided to sit there. He also turned of his phone because his friends keep on contacting him regarding his whereabouts. He relax by looking at the surroundings of the amusement park but soon, sadness fills him up. Momo really loves amusement park so when they have time, they visit it together as a group. It feels great to remember all the good times but the sad thing about it is that, they're all just memories. He was in this deep sadness when all of a sudden a mascot pull him up from the bench and tag him along on a ride.

              "Yah!!!! What are you doing?? " Mark shouted right into the head costume of the mascot  but the mascot doesn't care at all. Mark does everything he could to get away from the mascot but it seems like the mascot is strong enough that Mark could only give up in the end.

      He will only come to amusement park if Momo is with him because for him, Momo makes the amusement park a much happier place. He didn't expect it but the mascot seems to do same. He enjoys every rides little by little. In the end, he feels like kid. 

             "Oh it's already 6pm" Mark said but the mascot focuses on the carousel and not on him.

              "Do you want to ride that?" he asked and mascot nodded cutely.      

        The mascot run towards a horse and Mark could only follow. For the whole ride, the mascot seems to enjoy it the most. He gives his full attention to the mascot and only this time did he felt different. It was like time stops for a while for him to fully admire the mascot. The mascot still have head costume but Mark find it admirable. It feels weird to admire someone he barely know. He doesn't even know the mascot's face or its intention but it doesn't matter for now because all that matters is how the mascot made him happy. He thought he wouldn't find happiness in the place his bestfriend called the happiest place on earth but the mascot changes this perception of him. After the ride end, they take another walk to look for other rides.

               "We've been together for almost 5 hours but I don't even know your name and how you even look like. I'm Mark Tuan by the way. I'm sorry I introduce my name just now." Mark nicely said.

         The mascot removed her head costume and for a while, Mark felt the time stop again.

             "Oppps I'm sorry hahaha. I'm Minatozaki Sana. Just call me Sana and yes I'm a Japanese. I've been staying here in Korea for 4 years. Mark ssi, are you okay?"

             "Oh yes I'm okay. Sana right? hahaha. By the way why did you accompany me? Mark curiously asked.

             " About that I'm sorry. It's just that I hate when there are people who are sad or alone on this happiest place. A bestfriend of mine who unfortunately died told me that since Amusement Parks are the happiest place on earth, this places must not allow people that are sad or alone. I'm sorry I'm being dramatic, it's just that I miss her so much." Sana said with a teary eyes.

        Mark silently listen to her. Momo said that to him too. Is is possible that they're both bestfriends with Momo.

            "Can you tell me more about this bestfriend of yours? Mark curiously asked.

             " She's crazy hahaha. Momo always tell me that she would introduced me to his guy besfriend because according to her, we look good but until now I haven't met him." Sana cutely said.

       Mark was shocked at first to hear that Sana's bestfriend is also his bestfriend. Momo also told him that she would introduce her girl bestfriend but like what Sana said, they never met.

             "It seems like eventhough she's not here anymore, she still made a move to let the two us met." Mark said with a smirk and with this, Sana was shocked.

              "Wait, you are Momo' s bestfriend, Mark. Oh yeah, its you. I saw your picture once. I thought your someone else but it turns out that you're familiar." Sana happily said.

           "And you are Momo's clumsy bestfriend? " Mark said and run away from Sana.

           "Yah!!!" Sana said as she chases Mark.

    They both stopped running and Mark ran towards Sana and hugged her tightly.

           "As soon I saw your picture back then, I want to meet you so badly." Mark said as she faces Sana and Sana could only smile.