First and Last

Everybody Talks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanwoo breathed out a heavy sigh after reading what was on his phone. He increases the volume of his phone to the sound of the music he’s hearing with his earphone until it reaches maximum and leans back to the seat of the van he is in.

“Do you want to be deaf? Chanwoo-ya, turn it down!!” Yunhyeong who was seated right next to the maknae, scolded him causing the maknae to be annoyed. The younger then decides to rebel and pretends not to hear his hyung. Yunhyeong had enough of it so he suddenly took the younger’s phone away and pulled of the earphone who was plugged in before.

Chanwoo whined and tried to take back the phone that was his back, but Yunhyeong quickly passed the phone to Junhoe who was behind him and without second thoughts, Junhoe passed it away to Jinhwan who was next to him.

Jinhwan opened the maknae’s phone entering the password that every one of the members knew, which is “bonobono”. Honestly nobody knows what’s with the kid and his obsession over that cartoon, but they all agreed that the seal did resemble him in a way.

“Hyung, give it back please..” Chanwoo begged with an exhausted tone. Jinhwan then gave the maknae his phone without saying any word, which confuses the maknae. Jinhwan would usually in this kind of situation. Well, maybe he noticed how tired he is, Chanwoo thought, so he let it go and continued listening to the music he was listening until they reached their destination, which is their dorm sweet dorm.

 

***

 

After they arrived to their dorm, Chanwoo decided to take a quick shower and go outside to clear his mind. He planned on to tell Yunhyeong who was his roommate, but after he took a shower he doesn’t see any sight of Yunhyeong inside their room. That was actually weird, usually after they got back from doing their schedule, Yunhyeong would directly go to their room and falls right to his bed and rest, or just check his phone. Chanwoo then shrugs off his thoughts and went straightly outside of the room. Maybe he’s just outside, he thought.

Just as Chanwoo thought things were weird today, it gets weirder. Right after he went out of his room, he saw all of his hyungs in the living room staring at him, as if they were waiting for him. Chanwoo scratched his head in confusion and went straight to them.

 

“Hyung can I go-“

 

“Chanwoo. Let’s talk.”

 

Hanbin said sternly, cutting the maknae off. Chanwoo froze hearing the leader sounding very serious like that. The maknae thinks that the atmosphere was almost as scary as dance practice right now. What the heck did he do to cause this? He honestly couldn’t think of anything.

“Come here and join us, Chan” Jinhwan said breaking the ice as he patted the empty space next to him gesturing the maknae to seat there. Chanwoo did as told and stayed frozen as he was confused on what to say or what to do in this kind of situation. He felt as if they were all mad at him. Was it because of the pranks he keeps on doing? No it can’t be, he barely does them anymore after Jinhwan scolded him for hours after he hid Yunhyeong’s favorite lipbalm. So, what the hell is going on?

 

“Jinhwan hyung saw what you read on your phone earlier in the van.” Donghyuk tried to explain first.

 

‘. .‘ Chanwoo curses in his mind. He forgot to close the website he was reading earlier in the van. Right now, he doesn’t want to be where he is. He wants to run away, to anywhere, just not here with his hyungs right now.

“Hyungs, I’m so sorry.. I know we all promised not to read those kind of comments but I just..“ Chanwoo couldn’t continue his words. He never knew why he keeps reading every hate comments about him, about how he doesn’t deserve to be a part of iKon, about how bad he dances, how bad he sings, how he had a very few lines in their album, everything that makes him feel unwanted these days.

“Yes. You broke your promise, but I want to ask you one question.” Chanwoo gulped hearing those words coming out from Bobby, the hyung he is most scared of whenever he gets serious. Chanwoo then bow down his head not daring to look at Bobby in the eyes.

“Look at me when I’m talking to you.” Bobby reminded the younger. Chanwoo got goose bumps hearing his sudden request and quickly do as told. “Chanwoo, do you honestly believe all those bull you read? Be honest with us.”  Bobby finally asked.

“I-I..” Chanwoo sighed and closed his eyes after he finally nodded. “Why in the world did you keep this to yourself? Why didn’t you tell us anything about how you feel? Honestly Chanwoo you need to stop using your acting skills upon us. Do you think keeping this to yourself will solve anything, huh? I-“

 

“Junhoe, that’s enough.” Jinhwan stopped the younger from his abrupt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter