Suprise

Just Follow Me, Juliet

I love him. Why can no one understand? Especially my parents. The special type of people who think i need to marry a doctor or a lawyer one day. I'm seventeen so my parents still have legal rights over me. My parents don't want me to fall in love and marry an idol. Especially not a rapper.

I heard a clack on the window. When i looked out into the pouring rain i saw T.O.P standing out side with a handful of little pebbles. He's soaked, where is his car, the pabo? He texted me telling me to pack and sneak out the window. I go through my important things and pick out all i need.

Leaving a small note telling them that i left, i opened and slid onto the roof bellow my window. When i got to the edge, T.O.P. motioned for me to jump. He caught me before i hit the ground. "My car is down the street a ways," he tells me. We run to his car. When we get settled in i ask, "Where are we going?"

He just looked at me and said, "Follow me,Juliet, it's a suprise!" He kept driving until we had gotten to LAX. The other guys were already there with security and your manager. I was suprised. I had always wanted to go to Seoul. We were boarding the plane when i got a call from my parents.

"Hello?" I heard my mom on the other line. "Hi," I said. "Where are you?" she yelled. I giggled. The rest of Big Bang gave me a wierd look, but T.O.P was smirking. " i can't tell you that. Bye bye," I said. Turning off my phone I looked at them. " We'll get you a new phone when we get there," the manager said. We sat in our seats, I looked out my window and thought, Goodbye LA, Hello Seoul.