Chapter 3: Change

Bad Girl Turns Good

Namjoo's POV

"Why do I have to give this to her" I thought

I went at the rooftap because I know that she hang outs there.

I opened the door, I thought I'll become welcomed to her smirk again but she just stare at me intensely.

"Weird" I thought

"Wait, where did she get those bruises on her face? And why does she have bandages at her hands?" I continue thinking

I walk towards her then gave her the papers.

"Your prof said, I should give this to you" I stated.

"Thanks" she said almost a whisper.

"Do you get into a fight?" I asked

She just nodded.

"What happend to her? She supposed to be talkative and being boastful" I thought

I bid my goodbye and she just nodded.

"She,s really weird today, I'm not used to it" I thought.

I went to my class and our teacher started announcing.

"Students, as seniors I want you to interview juniors if they have problems of their studies or in this school" Ms. Chae Rin annouced

"As expected, its hard because Ms. CL gave it" I thought while crying inside.

"To avoid biased and to avoid student being interviewed twice, I will pick who you will interview" Ms. CL stated

Ms. CL started calling out names, until I heard my name.

"Okay, Ms. Kim you'll be interviewing Oh Hayoung" Ms. CL stated

My mouth agape when I heard Hayoung's name.

"Wae? There are a lot of juniors out there but why her?" I thought while crying inside.

Author's POV

Namjoo and Hayoung are walking at the garden. Namjoo explained the project that Ms. CL gave to them to Hayoung, while Hayoung silently listens.

"There is something really going on, she would be block mailing me right now" Namjoo thought.

"So can I interview you?" Namjoo asked.

Hayoung just nodded.

Namjoo got distracted of her train of thought that she doesn't know that a baseball is about to hit her. Hayoung quickly hug her to protect her, Hayoung got hit by a baseball on her back, she groaned in pain.

A guy whose about to get the ball became scared when he saw that Hayoung got hit by that ball.

"H-Hayoung I'm r-really sorry" the guy bows.

His forehead and palms became sweaty and his hands is shaking thinking that he will be beaten up when he feels that Hayoung is walking towards him. He shut her eyes but then he feels a hand messing her hair. He looked up and saw Hayoung handing the ball.

"Gwenchana, be careful next time. Arasso?" Hayoung said.

The guy nodded then bows again.

"Thank you very much!" The guy stated then left

Hayoung went infront Namjoo, she's about to hold Namjoo hand but---

"I hate her" Namjoo's voice went in Hayoung's head

Then she retreated her hand.

Namjoo who noticed it became flustered.

"Unnie, gwenchana?" Hayoung asked worriedly.

"U-unnie?" Namjoo became surprised because Hayoung is respecting her.

"You're older than me right?" Hayoung stated

"Ahh~" Hayoung suddenly said.

She bows which make Namjoo confused.

"I'm sorry for pulling you suddenly, Its just that, a ball is about to hit you" Hayoung explained.

"What happend to you? Why are you acting like this?" Namjoo asked to fill up her curiosity.

Hayoung didn't respond and looks away.

"You know you're making me upset" Namjoo said then she pouted

It made Hayoung guilty, she put all her courage to say the reason.

"I- I..."

"What?!~ It's making her to confess? I just," Namjoo thought

Namjoo's cheeks became red.

"Doesn't she like when I'm upset?"

"I was about to confess my feelings to you but I've heard that you hate me, so I cancelled it. I also don't even know why am I acting like this." Hayoung honestly confessed.

Namjoo's mouth agape while her eyes are wide open, she can't believe what she just heard.

"Hayoung likes me?" Namjoo thought, processing her mind.

"Hayoung, we can still be friends" Namjoo assured.

"That's the thing unnie, we're not friends. You don't considered me as a friend right?" Hayoung stated.

Namjoo opened but no words came out.

"Even do you considered me a friend now, its hard to have a friendship with someone who you love" Hayoung continued.

"Ahh~" again, Hayoung remembered something, she bows again.

"I'm sorry for following, teasing, bullying and seducing you, sorry for everything" Hayoung stated.

"I just want to see you everyday and I just want your attention" Hayong sincerly said.

Namjoo became dumb founded, she doesn't know what to say. She doesn't know if she feel guilty or relief.

"Take care unnie" Hayoung bid her goodbye then walked away. Namjoo saw Hayoung's bruise at her back because of the ball.

"Thank you" Namjoo whispered.

Author's POV

Namjoo is interviewing Hayoung about her problems in their school.

"Do you have any problems in our school?" Namjoo formally asked.

Hayoung who's lowering her heard all the time, already lift up, then there eyes met. Namjoo's heart start to beat fast when she saw that familiar eyes, the day when Hayoung confessed.

"Honestly, I'm really lazy in doing study stuffs even do my teachers said that I have potential" Hayoung sincerly answered.

"Why do you think you're being lazy doing study stuffs?" Namjoo asked.

Namjoo became worried because she thinks its maybe too much to ask, but Hayoung replied.

"It is just that it's boring when you already know the topic" Hayoung stated.

There interview continues at the last question ended.

"Thanks for cooperating Hayoung-ah" Namjoo said then she bowed.

"No problem unnie" Hayoung said with a warm smile.

Then awkward silence, no one wants to left. They just want to stay, until---

"Well, goodbye unnie" Hayoung awkwardly bid her goodbye then she walked away.

Namjoo looked at the back and saw the bruise, she became concerned so she walk towards Hayoung and grab her wrist.

"You have to go to the clinic" Namjoo stated.

Before Hayoung could reply, Namjoo started dragging her. On there way, they could feel an electrifying feeling on their hands. Hayoung couldn't breath properly but she tries to hide it. Namjoo make her sit at the bed and she get an ice and an ice bag. Hayoung silently waited for Namjoo.

Namjoo's POV

What am I doing? Should I be thankful that she got hit? Why am I being comcerned towards her?

.

.

.

.

.

.

I thought for awhile,

"She didn't do anything bad to me, why should I be rude towarda her. I didn't even thank her properly" I thought disappointedly.

I walk towards her and saw her just staring at nothing. When she felt my appearance she glanced at me.

"Unnie---" she's about to say something but I interupted her.

"Shhh, you're back is hurt because of me" I stated, while looking away, avoiding to make an eye contact.

"Turn around and take off your shirt" I stated

I saw her blushed and it make me blushed too.

"Why is she making it that it looks like---"

My cheeks turned red because of my thought.

She slowly strips her shirt and I saw her perfect curved body.

"Her body looks so hot" I thought then I bit my lower lip.

I sat behind her and I placed the ice bag at her bruise. She let out a small groaned that I found hot.

"Oh my gash, what am I thinking?" I thought when I realized I've been thinking naughty thoughts.

"Why do I crave to see her abs?" I thought while closing my face to her shoulder, trying to see her abs.

Suddenly she turns her head, and our faces became close. Our lips our inches apart, our nose tips are touching and our foreheads are pressed against each other. I felt her hot breath letting out while I'm inhaling and exhaling it. She quickly turned around then she gulped.

"I'm sorry unnie, I'm just curious why are you closing your face at my shoulder" Hayoung explained, blushing mad.

"I-I just wanted to replaced the bandages on your hands and retouched your treated bruises on your face" I stated.

"Isn't that the indirect way telling that I care for her?" I thought

"No no, I just want to see her abs. Isn't that worse?!" I thought then I blushed mad.

She turned around and my eyes fixed at her abs, I can't stop staring at it. It's is so hot and mesmerizing, so alluring. I gulped, I just want to roam around my hands there, wait WHAT?!  What are you thinking Kim Namjoo?! You naughty pabo! I said to myself, trying to scold my sick mind.

"Unnie?"

My train of thoughts about her abs was cut off when I heard her calling me.

"W-wae?" I stuttered.

"Oh my gash, did she noticed? Please God don't" I thought, praying.

"Are you ok?" Hayoung asked.

"A-ah, nae, nae" I nervously said.

I started taking off the bandages on her hands. I saw that her knuckles have bruise while on the other hand it has small holes, more like because of thorns. I started putting new bandages on her hands.

"It's so soft..." I thought while holding her hand.

"What happend here?" I asked while bandaging her hand where there are small holes in it.

"I tightly grip a rose until my hand bleeds" she said honestly

My eyes widen and became surprised.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"It gave me strenght to run away when I heard that you hate me" she stated while looking away.

My heart clenced, hearing her being honest to me all the time make my heart flatters.

"I don't hate you anymore you know, you've changed" I sincerly said.

I held her chin and face her face at me. I placed a cotton beside her lips, who has a bruise then she hissed in pain. I sofly damped it multiple times. While I was doing it, my eyes landed at her lips. I don't know but I have the argue to kiss it. My hearts starts to beat fast, I stared at her intensely while she's staring at me back. Our eyes are fixed at each other. That's when I lost it, I cupped her cheeks and started leaning in, I felt that she froze at her spot.

"You might not be my ideal prince" I stated while our faces are so closed at each other like before.

"But you'll always be my immature prince" I stated then I pressed my lips agains her, I gave her the most sincere and passionate kiss I could ever give.

Author's POV

Hayoung became surprised when suddenly she felt a soft pair of lips on hers. Namjoo just savor her lips until she melted and she replied. Hayoung touched Namjoo hands that are on her face and holds it tightly. Namjoo pulled away because they need some air then she rested her forehead on Hayoung's.

"I love you." Namjoo sincerly stated.

"I love you too." Hayoung seriously replied.

Then again they shared a sensual kiss.

=========> THE END <=========

Hahaha! That's all, thank you very much! :D *90 degrees bow