A new at a lonely life

CRAZY !

 

A week past byat the new school they made so many friends . Suzy and Eunjung also became bestfriend to Jo Twin . And Dong ho is still having fun with a lot's of GF ! Yeah he is a playboy and know what Youngmin did ask suzy many question such as ''what is your fav male artist'' ''what is the thing that suzy likes'' . 

Today .

Kwangmin : Hi Suzyy-ah do u know where is Eunjii she is not coming today ah? I'm worried!

Youngmin: You like Eunjii?

Kwangmin: Maybeee *blush*

Suzy: *calling her* Hey yaah !why arnt you coming to the school today ah? Kwangmin ask me a thousand time about you ngeh Eunjii

Eunjung: *sniff* anneyong , I'm sick .

Suzy: Sick?

Eunjung: nae, Sick of Love !! *crying harder* 

Suzy: whh...at? Who break up with you?

Eunjung: No *cryying* you know him but you did't expect him *cryying harder* ! *switch Off fone*

Suzy; What?

---

Kwangmin:Why?

Suzy: Youngmin , kwangmin let's go to the eunjii house kay? Now!

Youngmin: Okay call your hyung first 

suzy: i texted him alredy

 

When arived there suzy saw his brother was there with Eunjii and he is sitting infront of Eunjii . Suzy know his brother is a Playboy but suzy never know he ........................... suzy is shock

 

Suzy: Hyung ! Eunjii ! what are you doing here?

Eunjung: He break up with me --'

Suzy: what? Hyung !

eunjung: No need to get mad now he already breakup with me i saw him kissing Another girl yesterday!

dong ho: What?

Suzy: I never know Hyung would couple with my bestfriend and break her Heart !!!!!!! YAH ! PABO !   *Youngmin come and hug suzy to calm her down*

Eunjung:We keep it a secret so u don't get mad ! Mianhe

dongho ; i don't know she is your best friend

Eunjung: *cry harder* *Kwangmin come's and hug Eunjung *

Then, dongho punch Kwangmin for hugging Eunjung ............

Dong ho: Why You HUg her? SHE IS MINE !

kwangmin: I just can't look girls when they are crying !

Dong ho : Why you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzy and Youngmin : STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ! if you like to punch him you have to punce me first Hyung !

dong ho : Suzy? You backup Kwangmin more than me?

Suzy : YEA ! WHY? 

dong ho : why? 

Suzy: I 'm doing the right thing ! He is my Sec Hyung ! but i can't see my hyung is been punch by you HYUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Suzy was slapped by his Hyung for the first time . Youngmin came and hugged Suzy. and he make her fell warm and safe ! And now Kwangmin know that suzy is really love him as a hyung . Kwangmin is hurt it's because of Eunjung . Eunjung Fell sorry for everything. 

After that day , Suzy and dongho never been like before . and Eunjung and suzy too never been like before because of that day . Suzy is now being lonely because she only can trust Youngmin and Kwangmin only . After that, suzy also moved to a new house near the school . she lived alone she pay the house using her mom money *she is rich* and after that if her hyung or eun jung call her ,she never answer she can't trust anyone anymore beside Kwangmin and Youngmin.

A month has pass by : and a cold day arive at korea.Everyday suzy walks to school but she walks alone and not with Eunjung . While she was walking and listening to the music a guy hold her hand and he is youngmin ! He walks alone , kwangmin is looking for Eunjung. Youngmin and Suzy is like a Potato couple they are so sweet and many of the student at school thought they are couple .

Youngmin: Mind i hold your hand?

Suzy: I don't mind :D oh, why are you walking alone?where is kwangmin?

Youngmin: Ouh , act, i want to walk with you today because it is so cool i hope i can warm you up Suzy . And Kwangmin? He is searching for Eunn**

Suzy: Oh Thanks by the way :D*blush*