The WGM situation (Drabble)

The Storyteller's Igloo

Idea: Chorong is angry because Bomi with in We Got Married. Bomi tries to explain that its all just a show.

---------

'So I heard someone kissed a guy today.' Chorong grumbled as Bomi walked past her sprawled form on the couch while going to her room.

'Unnie, for god's sake, its a show. It means NOTHING. NOTHING.' Bomi turned around, red-faced and glaring down at her leader.

'Well, you're going to kiss him and hug him and make him breakfast.' Chorong looked like hell warmed over, hair dishevelled and still in her pajamas.

'Unnie, are you jealous?' Hayoung looked over from where she was playing computer games, a playful grin plastered over her lips.

'No.'

'Lies, its so obvious.'

'Shush and go to your room, maknae.' Chorong got up, herself storming into her room and slamming the door shut, making Hayoung wince.

'Maybe.... you need to talk to Rong unnie, Bomi unnie.' Hayoung mumbled before turning back to her game.

'Ohhh kaaay...' Bomi slowly walked up to the leader's door, knocking gently.

'Rong unnie?'

'What.'

'May I come in?' No answer. Bomi pushed the door open and stepping in gingerly. Chorong was in bed, under her blanket.

'I'm sorry, okay?'

'What?' Chorong turned over, letting her back face Bomi.

'I'm sorry I kissed that guy, Okay? Bomi sat on the corner of the bed, sighing and reaching to pat the shoulder of the leader.

'Sorry? Just.. sorry?' Chorong's words were choked, and she sounded as if she wanted to... cry. Quickly, Bomi turned Chorong over and hugged her, as tight and as closely as she dared.

'I'm really sorry.. unnie, don't cry.' They were hugging now, Chorong's arms clinging onto Bomi tightly.

'I'm sorry.'

'Unnie...?'

'I'm sorry, I overreacted.' Chorong sniffed, rubbing her nose a little.

'I have to complete the entire show..' Bomi mumbled. 'I'm so sorry.'

'Now that we're both sorry... what do we do?'

'Well... there is one thing.'

 

 

--------------------

I leave the rest to your imagination.

Also, I never said these have to be good.