I Can See You

I Can See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months ago

 

“Hanbin-ah, let’s break up.”

“Okay.”

And just like that one year of relationship ended via phone call in the middle of summer night. A girl who doesn’t know how to react to every situations that happened to them, and a boy who doesn’t realized that.

 

***

 

From Seoul to Nagoya

 

Three months has passed, Hanbin got himself busy with anything and everything, from producing new songs, helping Bobby and Mino for their unit, ikon’s Japan Tour, filming ikon’s new mvs. Literally everything, just to forget her.

Well, but what can he says, when his brain and heart won’t stop him from remembering her in everything he does.

He produce songs about her, he dreamed about her almost every night for the past few months. And again, he caught up in his own day dream.

“Hanbin-ah, let’s go, the gate is open.” said Jinhwan woke him up from his day dream.

Hanbin and Jinhwan flew to Nagoya for their concert, while other members still finishing their schedules in Korea. Their flight was actually long enough for them to take a nap, but Hanbin couldn’t slept a blink.

He took some vitamins from his bag, hoping that his headache that he had since yesterday will went away.

He tried to sleep once again, but it ended the same. He changed his seat position to find his comfortable spot, but it ended up made Jinhwan woke up from his sleep.

“Why? Can’t sleep?” Jinhwan asked him with barely open eyes.

He just nod.

“Still feeling dizzy?”

He just nod.

“Thinking about her?”

He didn’t react to that question. He wanted to nod, but for some unknown reasons he couldn’t.

“Just give it time.”

He nod.

How long? He asked himself a difficult question. How long will it takes? A week? A month? A year?

He thought so many steps ahead, his future with her, he just wanted their relationship like Taeyang and Hyorin. Simply-lovely relationship. However, every moments he planed crumbled down with one phone call.

Once they reached their hotel, Hanbin asked for a sleeping pills from his manager. He need to sleep in order to perform tomorrow. He broke his own sleeping record that day, 12 hours sleeps.

“Hyung..” his voice was shaking when he realized his eyesight got weird. Blurry and his eyes were watery.

“HYUNG!” he screamed. He were scared.

“JINHWAN HYUNG!!” He screamed louder and he got more scared, he stared to cried.

“WHY?” Jinhwan came running from the bathroom only wearing bath rope. He sat in front of Hanbin, confused.

“Why? What happened?” he repeated his question.

“I can’t see.” He was crying a river. He worried to death.

 

***

 

He fell a sleep after doctor came and gave him some pain killers and sleeping pills.

Their manager called YG CEO while Jinhwan called the rest of the member. The infection was caused by overworking on screen of laptop in dark room or space, made his eyes worked extra hard. Plus he didn’t got enough sleep nor eat, which was made the recovery pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter