college special 6

Euneirophrenia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jisoo x Kim Seokjin

 

“Oppa?”

That was the first thing she said to him after three years. Her familiar voice made his blood boiled inside his vein. He never thought of seeing her again, not after what she did to him. Ruining his whole goddamn high school year. She was the last person he wanted see.

“It’s Seokjin sunbae.” He said coldly.

He was the warmest person she ever knew. But not that day, that day when he walked passed her in the campus hallway. Making her world turned into slow motion. Seeing him again was like a miracle for her. He still looked as dreamy as before. He was the only person she wanted to see.

Jin stood still on his feet, forcing it not to turn around no matter how much he wanted to. But the next second she stood in front of him. Kim Jisoo.

“Oppa?” she said again.

He could see the sparkle in her eyes.

“Seokjin sunbae.” He repeated.

Jisoo bitted her lower lip, “Seokjin sunbae… hello.”

“You need to learn some manner, do you know that?” he hissed as he walked away from her.

“But I know you.” She said, following him.

“But I don’t know you.” He mimicked her.

“Than, let me introduce my self. I’m Kim Jisoo. I’m a freshman.”

“Not interested.”

Jin kept on walking towards the campus clinic.

“What are you doing? Are you sick or something?”

“None of your business.”

“Oppa? Are you okay?”

“It’s Seokjin sunbae. And you’re too loud, you need to stay away from me.”

Jin never actually hated her, but seeing her again just simply opened up all of his old wounds. Wounds that he tried to heal all by himself.

But seeing her all bright and happy made him furious. How? How can she live happily after what she done to him? How come he’s the only who suffer?

 

“Op- I mean sunbaenim?” there she was again, standing beautifully at the campus clinic doorway.

Jin sighed as he threw a pile of bloody used tissue into the trash bin.

“Is that Jimin? Is he dating that girl?” Jisoo asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter