Let Me.

Let Me.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seating for almost 5 minutes doing a staring contest with your vanity table isn’t really what you were planning to do early in the morning. You know you were wasting precious time but how can you go out without putting on make up before having your picture taken for your portfolio? But it frustrates you that you can’t prep yourself up because of your clumsiness.

 

Hanbin’s laughter made you look up and you. frowned as he walked towards you. “Someone’s not smiling today?” You huffed as he kissed your head before he sat down on the floor beside your chair. “It’s not funny. I need to get ready.” The night before, you slipped on the floor and that caused you to break your right arm. And now, it has an annoying cast. Your left hand then accidentally tipped over a cup of boiling water and now it’s wrapped in a bandage. Doing your make up and hair is an impossible task. Your friend couldn’t be there to help you, making you even more frustrated.

 

“Should I just go to a salon? But that would be too much. Why did I have to wait for the deadline. I should’ve had my picture taken earlier.” Hanbin smiled at your cuteness and roamed his eyes on your table. A light bulb suddenly flashed on top of his head and he stood up with a huge grin on his face. “Noona…” You looked up at your boyfriend grinning down at you and you blinked at him. “W-what?”

 

“Let me.”

 

The tilt of your head meant you didn’t understand him so he laughed a bit and lowered his head to be on your level. “Let me help you with your hair and make up.”

“What? No way! You don’t even know how to comb your hair..” Hanbin glared at you and you laughed. “But really, no. How can you put make up on me? Do you even know what you’re talking about?”

 

Your expression amused him and it kind of challenged him even more. He pulled the hair band from your hair and comb his fingers through it and stood behind you. “I’m not as good as you but I’ll try to help you. What’s this boyfriend for if he can’t be of help to his girlfriend, right?” Shy Hanbin slowly looked at you from the mirror and smiled when he saw you smiling. “O-okay..” you whispered and smiled at him. “But I’m warning you, Kim Hanbin..” He laug

Please log in to read the full chapter