Chapter 1

Blueberry Pancakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little bit info for you,

Italic = Thought/past time.

Bold = Conversation in the present time.

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

First of all, let me introduce myself here.

Hi everyone.. My name is Myoui Mina. I'm just ordinary high school student and I really like cooking. Not exactly cooking.. But more like baking and stuff. Because I really like to eat sweet things or variety of cakes. So.. That's it I guess!? Well I am bad at this (╥_╥ )

I am a proud member of cooking club in school. I inherite my mother skill I guess.. Since she is a really famous culinary artist in Japan.

Yup! I am a Japanese. I was born and grew up there but since 4 years ago I moved to South Korea because of my father's work. My father is a counselor (diplomat) of Japan so that's explain about how many times he has to moved places from one to another countries these past few years.

And about 4 years ago my father decided to brought us, as means my mother and I to live in South Korea. To be exact right now I live in Seoul. I'm working hard to speak korean fluently.

 

 

But you know.. It's not as easy as I thought it would be to speak different language than your own mother language.

I also working hard to make friends here in Korea. And apparently people here are nice to me. Wow.. Such a relieve! If you ask me if I have bestfriends or something like that, you're lucky! Because the answer is Yes. I have 5 bestfriends that I really love and care for.

Their name are Im Nayeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo and Kim Dahyun. Apparently Momo and Sana is Japanese too like me. So the first time I went to school I befriended with them first when I know that I'm not the only one Japanese here.

We learned korean language together.

 

Then followed by that, I befriended with the rest of my group of friends. Which you already know their name. Right.. They are Nayeon, Jihyo and Dahyun.

Six of us are in the same grade, we are in the second grade of high school. Not all of us in the same class though.

Some of us are in different class. I, myself and Jihyo and Sana are in class 2-A. Both Momo and Nayeon are in class 2-B. Lastly, lonely Dahyun in class 2-C. Second grade itself in our school (Ewha Girls' High School) are only has four class. So that's mean the second grade class are 2-A to 2-D.

The first grade has four class as well like second grade. But the third grade has five class. And yes our high school is an all girls' high school as you already know from the name itself.

 

 

My group of friends is very lively or sometime a noisy group. But compared to the others, I am more likely calmer and quite/reserved than they are. I don't know.. It's just my personality.

Usually the loud or noisy and funny one are Jihyo, Nayeon and Dahyun. While Momo is a chatty friend and sometime she can be a little bit dumb. Sana is a bit clumsy and cute one friend. Yeah.. I think that's what the best way I can describe their personality.

Umm.. And besides just ordinary high school student, I guess I have one difference from others is that I like girls. Yes.. You can say that I am a lesbian/gay girl.

I just like girls since I was a little kid. I don't hate boys in general but I just can't have romantic feeling for them. I always like girls more.

 

I have my first crush when I still lived in Japan. I think that was when I am in Middle School. There's a girl name Haruka from  next of my class (our class is next to each other/side by side). I really liked her, but I don't have confidence to talk about it. Because at that time I didn't fully understood what I was felt. I didn''t fully accepted who I really am. And because I am shy and scared of getting a rejection.

You can say that we were friend a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter