Chapter 2

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

*For the current subscribers, please revise the second half of chapter one as I've made some amendments to it.*

"I still don't think it's a good idea Seunghyun," Mr. Kim, Top's mother's personal assistant who watched him grew vocalized. Top had asked him to bring over some of the extra daily needs and clothings for him before he started moving later in the evening. "I can help you to arrange a better place to stay for now, until Mr. Choi isn't infuriated-"

"It's really okay Mr. Kim-" Top assured, "I'll be fine. I'll just treat this as having a dorm life, at least I'm not under my dad's control."

"Alright then, please ring me up if there's anything you want me to help you with." Mr. Kim bowed and bid goodbye to Top after a short visit, leaving him in the living room now with his small suitcase.

"Well well," GD walked out of his room and looked at him, "Ready to move my boy?"

"Ready to pick your little girlfriend up from the airport and have a lovey-dovey moment with her, my boy?" Top answered sarcastically.

"Of course! Who wants a third wheel here to ruin the moment?"

"You prick!" Top jokingly flipped a middle finger at his best friend and laughed, "You're the best reverse example of bros before hoes!"

"Yah!"

/

Top pulled up at the vacant parking lot and retrieved his suitcase from the back of his car. As he waited for the arrival of the elevator in the apartment lobby, he scrolled through a number of girl contacts to have fun with tonight although he could hardly remember how each of them looked like. He averted his gaze from his phone screen when he heard a clacking sound of someone's shoes approaching him. The girl exchanged quick glances with him and it did not take long for both of them to widen their eyes in unison, "It's you."

Krystal thanked internally when the elevator arrived the instant she stood next to him. She entered the elevator immediately and pressed the floor button with Top tailing behind her.

"Such a coincidence hey? I didn't think we're going to meet again," Top tried to start a brief conversation although the other girl did not seem like she wanted to.

Krystal remained silent and watched the screen display, praying that she'll soon reach her apartment. Despite realizing that Top did not even press for the floor button, she kept all her curiosity to herself and stepped out of the elevator as soon as the door slid open. After taking a few steps and noticing that Top's footsteps were trailing her closely, she halted in the middle of the hallway and turned back.

"Why are you following me?"

"I-what?"

"I'll tell you what, I'll call for the security guard if you follow me again. Mark my word." Krystal pointed at her and stormed off while Top was stunned at the same spot.

"What's wrong with this girl seriously?" Top rested his hand on his hips and shook his head, "Why is she making me like a crazy stalker when this is only the second time I saw her?"

/

"What's wrong with you again hmm?" Yoona pulled Krystal closer to her when she slumped into the seat next to her.

"Unnie, I met that guy again!" Krystal exclaimed, still furious at the thought of Top.

"Who?"

"That guy who-" Krystal's sentence was interrupted when the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it," Jessica bounced up from her seat and headed straight for the door, "It must be him."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter