Chapter 1

Teach Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1 

"Hello Miss Yoona. Since I've sent the same email thrice to Miss Jessica, the head tenant and have gotten no reply, I'm writing this email to inform you that you are three weeks behind your rental payment. I could only tolerate another week of late payment or you'd be unable to claim your bond back and have to evacuate from the property. Thank you." Yoona read aloud to her older and younger sister in the living room as she struted down the hallway from her room. "Does these text seem familar to you, Miss Jessica Jung?"

Despite being the oldest of the three sisters, Jessica had always feared for her life when Yoona got vexed.

"No don't go, please," Jessica whispered to Krystal who was now arising from her seat to get out of the way during situation like this. "Please?"

"I can't help you," Krystal mouthed and stuck a tongue out at the former who was now pouted pathetically at her.

"This is not the first time this happens," Yoona soon stood in front of Jessica.

"Yoona-yah."

"Don't show me that puppy eyes, it wouldn't work for the second time."

In spite of coming from a well-off family, the Jung sisters were constantly reminded that they would have to move out and live on their own once they have turned 18 of age. In addition to having some monthly allowances from their parents, the three of them would have to work part-time to pay for most of their living expenses. Jessica was the first one of course, who struggled her way in a small apartment and worked in a nearby cafe as a failed waitress in the beginning. Yoona soon followed suit as they were only one year apart, but she accustomed herself to the new environment much better than Jessica did. When it was finally Krystal's turn three months ago, Jessica had insisted to move into a larger apartment for a more comfortable living.

"Well let me remind you that you were the one who wanted this so badly and said you would be responsible of the payment at the end of each month after Krys and I pass you the money," Yoona slumped onto the couch and knocked Jessica's head with her fist, "When would you wake up?"

Jessica clung her arm to Yoona's and eyed at Krystal at the same time to come over to help soothe Yoona down but the youngest shook her head, ignoring her plead. She let out a dry cough before speaking again, "The handbag was waving at me display and I couldn't just walk pass it. So-"

"So she bought another one for her collection in the empty bedroom unnie," Krystal barged in, cracking up when Jessica widened her eyes and bit her lips, her eyes threatening that she would finish her in a minute if she continued.

"Here's the deal, sell some of them off and pay for the rent within next week or the three of us would be kicked out and move back to the teeny-weeny apartment that you've hated. Your choice. It's none of my business this time and it's certainly ain't Krystal's either so don't ask us for help," Yoona said sternly.

"Yoonaaaaaa," Jessica brushed her head against Yoona's arm like a cat and put on her best aegyo, "They're like a part of my body and you know I can't give any of them up."

"I have an idea!" Krystal suddenly exclaimed, earning both of their attention as they turned their heads towards her in anticipation. "We can rent the fourth room out, and price the bond higher to whoever else is renting so at least we can cover this month's rent."

"That's a good one," Yoona kinked her eyebrow, giving her younger sister a high-five. "Ok, meeting's over. Krys let's go, didn't you say you want to try out the newly opened restaurant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter