Chapter 3

In Love But Not Really
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone thinks I'm in denial.
In denial about my feelings.
Okay, I admit, Irene Jung is my girl crush, I can have a crush too y'know. But having a crush on the gorgeous and perfect Irene DOES NOT mean that I am truly, madly, deeply, insanely, unconditionally and irrevocably in love with her. I mean, that would be wrong.
And don't get me wrong... I still dislike her, since she usually ignores my existence...
Except yesterday.
Getting stuck in the elevator with Irene turned out kinda okay... Well if it wasn't so awkward. But anyways, it was a start. 
To be honest, I never knew that fate would allow a miracle ,such as that fateful 5 minute elevator ride, be blessed into my life
But anyways.... Do I want to be friends with her? Well....
Yeah, I do... I really do.
Would it be wrong to say that I wanted to ask her why she left in the first place? 
Would it be wrong to say that I wanted our friendship to go back to the way it was?
Would it be wrong to say that I want her back?


"Yah, Seulgi! Five weeks left, it's almost Irene's birthday. Don't you have anything to give her at least?" Joy says, we were out shopping then we decided to chill at a café. 
"Ignorance."
"Very funny... Anyways I met this girl and she's pretty nice. Anyways she did mention you."
"Me?"
"Yeah, poor kid... I guess she has a crush on you or something... My widdle best fwend is gwowing up!!" She says, doing a baby voice.
"I'm cringing.. I'm cringing..."
"Just kidding. But yeah, she keeps on mentioning you too... Someone's becoming popular!!"
"Joy, you're the one who's popular, boys fall at your feet, girls sigh as you pass by!"
"Well, I won't consider myself popular at all! Because one person hasn't even noticed me..." She sighs, looking at a distance.
I looked at the direction she was looking at... And we saw a group of guys... Mainly Minhyuk, Ilhoon, Peniel, and... You've guessed it, SungJae.
"Seulgi... Do you believe in fate?"
"I believe in Sarcasm."
"No... Seriously, do you?"
"Kinda... Why?"
"Seulgi... He doesn't even notice me, he doesn't look, he doesn't even try to talk to me. We're in the same department, same class... But, lo and beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter