i see you in my dreams...

in my dreams

 

kwangmin was getting ready again for "him" like all these times he did before. he wore his clothes which he bought just yesterday. he chose comfortable but also stylish clothes. why ? because when he was dreaming he was looking exactly like how he looks when he went to bed. if he wears a red t-shirt when he goes to bed he will also be wearing that red t-shirt in his dream. yes kwangmin was getting ready for bed. yes he made his hair good and showered in perfume and even applied lip balm to his lips right before he went to sleep.

 

it sounds weird but this was kwangmin's night routine now. he smiled when he remembered the first time he met with "him".

 

kwangmin was wearing his pikachu kigurumi that time and he was sad cause he had a terrible day. he was also a very messy sleeper. he was that kind of person that talks and moves while sleeping. so when he fell asleep and found himself in a beautiful rose garden that was full of sakura trees and roses his hair was all messed up and it was all over his face.

 

he didn't even think about why he was seeing a beautiful rose garden in his dream because the view was so mesmerizingly beautiful.

 

"hi"

 

kwangmin jumped in his place in shock and turned around to see who just talked.

 

a handsome boy was looking at him and smiling him sweetly. the boy's face changed when he saw kwangmin's face. he ran to kwangmin and looked at him more.

 

"oh my god you are so cute" said the boy and pinched his cheeks

 

kwangmin freeze. cause first of all that boy's smile could make flowers bloom like how it did make his heart beat faster. second; now this boy was closer and kwangmin could see his face better and his heart was beating even faster that kwangmin was scared that the boy might hear it. and third; THE BOY WAS CALLING HIM CUTE!

 

"are you okay ? your face got so red" said the boy while still cupping kwangmin's face

 

kwangmin opened his mouth to say "yes i am fine" but no voice came out. he tried to talk again but no, no voice was coming out again. it was like his voice was stuck in his throat.

 

"you can't talk ?" asked the boy again 

 

kwangmin nodded. he was so terrified but when the boy smiled his heart beated faster again and without noticing it himself he smiled too.

 

"it's probably because we are in a dream right now" said the boy and kwangmin's eyes got widened

 

the boy chuckled and caressed kwangmin's hair "yes we are in a dream right now. i had been seeing this garden in my dreams for a while now. but i was always alone...there was no one for me to talk or to be friends" the boy said with a sad tone then smiled again "but now you came. i don't have to be alone anymore" said the boy and hugged kwangmin. kwangmin felt butterflies in his stomach but he couldn't hug the boy back. cause he didn't know if he should or not. the boy broke the hug and held kwangmin's hand.

 

"i know a great place with a great view" said the boy and pulled kwangmin with him.

 

"ta-daa" said the boy again when they arrived to a lake. 

 

there was a bench on the side of lake and it was under two sakura trees. 

 

they sat down the bench and the boy let go of kwangmin hand and blushed.

 

"i-i'm sorry for behaving like that. it's just that...i was really alone in here and i was waiting for a friend and such a cute pikachu came as my friend" said the boy and smiled "but i can stop being so clingy like that if that makes you unfomfortable"

 

kwangmin shook his head and made the "ok" sign with his hand

 

"do you mean it is okay for you ?" asked the boy and kwangmin nodded again

 

"good" said the boy and smiled "i am hyunseong by the way. but i guess i can't know your name"

 

kwangmin pouted. he would like to tell his name to hyunseong but oh well he couldn't speak.

 

hyunseong saw kwangmin got sad over it so he held kwangmin's hand again "don't be so pouty. it's okay. i will call you pikachu"

 

kwangmin laughed and mouthed "pikachu ?"

 

hyunseong nodded "pikachu"

 

they talked so much that night. well let's say hyunseong talked and kwangmin listened. it was the first time kwangmin saw how beautiful hyunseong's heart is. hyunseong gave him a rose that night and said he will be in the garden at the same time again tomorrow. and he really was there right at the same time, waiting for kwangmin.

 

kwangmin's smile was spreaded all over his face while he was thinking about those times. he was always so shy towards hyunseong cause he could feel his heart beating so hard whenever he saw him. and hyunseong was always so nice to him. this was also why kwangmin fell for hyunseong. he was so nice, so kind, so pure hearted. they found an injured bird when they were walking on the garden one day. and hyunseong held it gently and took care of him kindly. he tried to heal him but the bird's scar kept hurting for a few more days. then another bird came and stayed with the first bird. hyunseong called them "love birds" and that showed kwangmin how soft hearted hyunseong was. hyunseong also talked about his life with kwangmin so kwangmin knew hyunseong was really an angel like person. hyunseong's heart was pure and soft and kwangmin wanted to be so special in that heart.

 

kwangmin checked the time again and walked to his bed. it was 10pm. it was the time that they met everyday.

 

kwangmin smiled and closed his eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

he opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful pair of brown eyes.

 

"hi my chu" said hyunseong and kwangmin's face got red in seconds

 

he made a "hi" sign and smiled, trying to hide his blush. kwangmin learned sign language to be able to talk with hyunseong in his dreams.

 

hyunseong smiled sweetly and caressed kwangmin's cheeks and pushed his hair on his face to the side. "you still sleep messy"

 

kwangmin blushed more and nodded. his heart and the butterflies in his stomach was going crazy again. hyunseong held his hand and they walked to their bench again.

 

"you have a difference today." said hyunseong and looked at kwangmin from closer "you cut your hair a bit ?"

 

kwangmin surprised by how hyunseong noticed even the smallest detail about him.

 

"of course i noticed it" said hyunseong and smiled at kwangmin's reaction "i would notice every single thing about my chu"

 

kwangmin blushed again. his face got even redder when he felt hyunseong's hand on his cheeks, caressing them softly

 

"chu...look at me"

 

kwangmin didn't want to look up cause he knew his heart would beat faster if he looks at hyunseong's face.

 

hyunseong held kwangmin's chin and kwangmin looked at him. hyunseong looked deeply at his eyes.

 

"you remember the first time we met ?"

 

kwangmin nodded.

 

"you know what i felt when i first saw you ?"

 

kwangmin shook his head.

 

hyunseong held kwangmin's hand and put it on his chest, right on his heart. kwangmin gasped when he felt hyunseong's heart beating so fast against his hand.

 

"i felt this"

 

kwangmin looked up at hyunseong's smiling face again

 

"i couldn't believe god sent me an angel as a friend. such a cute angel indeed. and i felt my heart beated faster and faster. you know what they say about butterflies ? i never knew this is true till i met you. when you blushed and looked down i felt i was gonna explode because of your cuteness."

 

hyunseong said and caressed kwangmin's cheek "your heart is pure kwangmin...so pure, so beautiful...just like you...i still don't know what i had done to deserve an angel like you but i am so thankful to god."

 

kwangmin's heart was beating faster than ever when hyunseong leaned to kwangmin's face and stopped when their lips were only a few cms apart.

 

"may i ?"

 

kwangmin nodded with his eyes closed. 

 

hyunseong closed the gap between their lips and kissed kwangmin softly. kwangmin kissed back shyly.

 

when they broke the kiss kwangmin hugged hyunseong. hyunseong hugged him back. but then hyunseong broke the hug softly and cupped kwangmin's face again.

 

"i love you kwangmin"

 

kwangmin could cry because of happiness if he didn't surprised by the fact that hyunseong knew his name even though he never said it.

 

hyunseong just gave him a sweet smile like he meant "don't ask how i know it"

 

kwangmin smiled too.

 

"i love you" said hyunseong again

 

kwangmin wanted to say "i love you too" but of course he couldn't.

 

"you don't have to say it back my love" said hyunseong and pecked his lips "i can see your heart and i can see the love in there. love for me"

 

kwangmin's eyes got tears and he hugged hyunseong again. he was so happy. so happy...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

they were in the garden again. sitting in that same bench after months. kwangmin's head was on hyunseong's chest listening his heartbeat, while also holding the rose that hyunseong gave him. hyunseong was caressing his hair and kissing his head from time to time.

 

"kwangmin" hyunseong said and stopped.

 

"i love you"

 

kwangmin smiled against hyunseong's chest and hugged him tighter. it was his way to tell hyunseong he loves him too.

 

"but..."

 

kwangmin stopped breathing for a second. "but" ? what does that but meant ?

 

"but i miss you....i miss you so much"

 

kwangmin noticed hyunseong was crying just when he sniffed.

 

kwangmin touched hyunseong's face in the mean of "what happened ?"

 

"i miss you kwangmin...i can't do it anymore...can't you just wake up ?"

 

kwangmin looked at him like saying "what do you mean ?"

 

"i love you so much kwangmin...and everyday that's passed without you is a hellday for me. i miss you so much. i miss seeing your beautiful smile. i miss seeing your cute blushing. i miss holding in my arms and hug you tight. i miss you so much..."

 

hyunseong's tears were flowing and it was hurting kwangmin's heart.

 

"please wake up kwangmin...please...i can't live like that anymore..."

 

kwangmin was gonna hug hyunseong but he dissapared suddenly. kwangmin left all alone, looking at a blank space.

 

"hyunseong ?" kwangmin talked for the first time in his dream

 

"HYUNSEONG!" kwangmin shouted but he got no answer

 

he kept calling hyunseong's name but hyunseong was nowhere to find.

 

"hyunseong....please....i love you"

 

then everything got dark. then he blinked his eyes a few times and opened them slowly. he saw a almost blinding light and closed his eyes again. he felt soft hands on his face and heard the voice he loves the most.

 

"kwangmin"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

hyunseong was looking at kwangmin and smiling. kwangmin got his heard right when they first met and he didn't gave it back to hyunseong since that time...but now he was lying on that bed...without making any sound...without talking...

 

hyunseong was waiting for kwangmin to wake up for months. he missed him so much...so much...

 

"hyung ?"

 

"oh youngmin come in" said hyunseong  and hugged youngmin and jeongmin who entered the room after youngmin

 

"how is kwangmin ?" asked jeongmin and hyunseong smiled bitterly

 

"he is sleeping" 

 

hyunseong never used the term "coma" for kwangmin's situation. cause kwangmin wasn't in come for hyunseong. he was just sleeping.

 

youngmin reached to the glass bottle to pour some water for himself but hyunseong took the bottle and poured it himself for youngmin. since that day that youngmin injured his hand when he broke a bottle hyunseong got more careful over youngmin. he tried to heal youngmin's hand that time but his scar kept hurting for a few more days. 

 

"thank you" said youngmin and hyunsrong just nodded his head in the meaning "you're welcome"

 

hyunseong walked to the window and took a deep breathe. jeongmin stand beside him, looking at the sakura trees in hospital's garden

 

"kwangmin loves sakura trees right ?"

 

hyunseong nodded "there were sakura trees when we met the first time"

 

"and roses" added youngmin

 

"is this why you keep putting roses beside his bed ?" asked jeongmin and hyunseong nodded

 

"he loves roses too. especially red ones."

 

"okay but how there were sakura trees and roses in the cafe ?"

 

hyunseong sighed and smiled when he remembered the first time they met "i was sitting on the bench that's in the rose garden behind the cafe. i was pretty sad that time"

 

said hyunseong and looked at kwangmin "then god sent me one of his angels"

 

"that's such a sweet story hyung" said jeongmin and youngmin sighed

 

"you see how sweet some people are to their boyfriends ?"

 

jeongmin laughed and hugged youngmin "sorry for not being so sweet to you honey"

 

youngmin just shrugged his shoulders "it's okay i got used to it"

 

"but you love me" said jeongmin and smirked at youngmin

 

youngmin smiled at him "i do"

 

hyunseong smiled at the "love birds" and sat back at his chair that was beside kwangmin's bad and held his hand and kissed it softly.

 

youngmin and jeongmin got very close while kwangmin was in coma. youngmin needed someone to hold him and love him. and that person was jeongmin. he held youngmin and told him that everything will be alright. and he loved him. youngmin loved him too. and he was so thankful to him.

 

youngmin watched hyunseong kissing kwangmin's hand then kept holding it gently. youngmin was really thankful to hyunseong too. jeongmin didn't leave him alone and hyunseong didn't leave kwangmin alone. hyunseong really loved kwangmin so much and that was making youngmin so happy. 

 

"i love you so much kwangmin...and everyday that's passed without you is a hellday for me. i miss you so much. i miss seeing your beautiful smile. i miss seeing your cute blushing. i miss holding in my arms and hug you tight. i miss you so much..."

 

hyunseong's tears were flowing while he was talking to kwangmin softly.

 

"please wake up kwangmin...please...i can't live like that anymore..."

 

hyunseong was crying so hard right now that youngmin and jeongmin got worried for him.

 

"hyunseong...."

 

hyunseong's eyes got widened and he looked up at kwangmin in shock

 

"hyunseong....hyunseong..." kwangmin kept calling hyunseong's name and youngmin ran to the doctor's room

 

hyunseong was watching kwangmin with his tears stopped in his eyes.

 

doctor entered the room and checked kwangmin. he then gave hyunseong a smile that had a meaning in it.

 

hyunseong got what the doctor meant and cried more.

 

kwangmin stopped calling hyunseong's name.

 

"hyunseong....please....i love you"

 

hyunseong cried harder than ever. after all those months kwangmin finally said it back.

 

hyunseong was holding his hands when kwangmin blinked his eyes. hyunseong's heart was also beating harder than ever. he cupped kwangmin's face and caressed it softly.

 

"wake up my love. wake up"

 

kwangmin opened his eyes slowly but then closed them again.

 

hyunseong caressed his face again and called his name "kwangmin"

 

kwangmin opened his eyes again and....and he saw the most beautiful pair of brown eyes...

 

"hyunseong" kwangmin said while his tears were filling his eyes

 

"good morning my chu" hyunseong said and kwangmin hugged him "hyunseong!"

 

hyunseong hugged back and cried while also kissing all over kwangmin's face. he was thanking god for giving his angel back to him.

 

they cried for a while then hyunseong broke the hug softly again and gave kwangmin a rose. kwangmin blushed and hyunseong wanted to cry again. oh how much he missed that blushing face...

 

hyunseong cupped kwangmin's face and kissed him softly. he was kissing kwangmin so softly like he was so fragile.

 

their hearts and the butterflies in their stomachs were going crazy again.

 

kwangmin broke the kiss and smiled at hyunseong sweetly.

 

"hyunseong"

 

"yes love ?"

 

"i love you"

 

hyunseong's tear flowed again. he pulle kwangmin to a hug and hugged him tightly.

 

"i love you too. i love you so much"