Too Good

Too Good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Hey! Haven’t you had enough sleep for the past nights? Your eyebags are showing.” My girlfriend told me, looking so concerned on the screen. Ahh! I missed her. I can’t wait for her to go home. You see? She’s in the Philippines right now because she’s a judge of a boyband contest. I am so proud of her, don’t get me wrong, but this schedule of hers is taking her away from me. Being busy here in Korea is not enough, they really need to bring her overseas. See? Who wouldn’t be proud of my girl? She’s busy doing her overseas projects. I put on my so stressed face as I glanced at the camera. “What’s eating you?”

 

 

“I was with the squad earlier, right? And we were talking about…” I did really intend to cut it there *insert evil smirk here* “…nah! Don’t think about it. How was your schedule earlier?”

 

 

I am really interested what happened to her day, but I am putting an act so that is why I did my best not to look a wee bit interested – like I was just asking out of politeness? You are probably confused as to why I’m doing this; I am pulling a prank on my girlfriend and this is my homework. I was with the squad earlier when I saw this song challenge circulating in YouTube. And it made me verrrrryyyyy curious how my girlfriend will react to this. I sound so evil but I want to try it!

 

 

Dara is still looking at me worriedly. (see? That’s why this so hard to me. Hays!) “It’s fun! There is one contestant earlier who sang Fire.” She started unexcitedly, but I can tell, this really made her smile, this one contestant. “He’s a Korean, Ji and he’s been here for 10 years! He even have a pick up line for me!”

 

 

Now, that took my attention. I know many sets their eyes on my girl and I can’t help myself being possessive from time to time. I don’t want to hear it, but her cheeks are already bursting due to smiling  because she’s so excited to share it so I asked what. “He asked if I’m 2NE1, then he said ‘Can you be mine? This is not 2 N E 1.’” He’s good, I have to admit but I will not tell her that. And she even have the guts to get giddy in front of me? I didn’t smile, nope, I’m trying not to. Her smiling is enough for me to smile. Cheesy? Yeah yeah I know that! I’ve heard enough.

 

 

As much as I want to prolong our conversation, I know she’s tired and I need to finish my homework: to show her how stressed I am.

 

 

“Babe, it’s late, you should rest now.” I told her and saw her slight frown. Awww baaaabbbeeee~~!! She just nodded and said goodnight before disconnecting.

 

 

Tomorrow, I will commence my plan. Sorry Dara!!!!

 

 

I purposely didn’t contact her for the whole day until I know she finished her shoot today. Tomorrow she will come back (Thank goodness) and I will ready myself for a good beating from my girlfriend for what I will do now.

 

 

I took my phone and imessaged her.

 

 

I need to talk to you.

What time are you gonna be done with the shoot?

 

We just finish packing up, we are leaving any moment now

What is it about?

 

Us

 

Want to talk about it now?

 

 

 

I am really going to do this with my girlfriend! I hope she won’t break up with me after this. And I hope she doesn’t know this song.

 

 

Look

I don’t know how to talk to you

 

Ji?

 

I don’t know how to ask you if you’re okay

 

What are you talking about?

 

My friends always feel the need to tell me things

Seems like they’re just happier than us these days

 

I thought we are just doing fine?

 

Yeah

These days I don’t know how to talk to you

 

Are we not talking enough?

We’re talking every night

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter