Final

Pancakes

Kyungsoo was not stalking.

At least that's what the told Chanyeol for the nth time after he got caught looking outside his window with binoculars.

"You can go to jail for that,y'know?"

"Oh my God,please stop talking?!"

"Rude." The older pouts but still shuts his mouth closed...for now. Then Kyungsoo goes back to his new hobby that he discovered just half an hour ago,spying on his new and total hottie of a neighbor.

"You've been there for so long,Soo. You promised you'd make me lunch. What's so special about him?"

"You haven't seen him! He's gorgeous." The shorter responds soon enough,never breaking his sight from the tall male who just got back from his new house to fetch another box.

"Then lemme see."

"Ayo back off,he's mine!" Kyungsoo snarls and Chanyeol brings his hands up in surrender.

"Chill Satan. I'm not gonna touch him."

"Good." And he's back at stalking him again and this time Chanyeol doesn't bother him.

And that lasted until the neighbor retreats inside his new house and Kyungsoo pouts in disappointment,Chanyeol teases the life out of him.

Kyungsoo thinks to himself why was Chanyeol his best friend in the first place.

 

 

 

 

In just a matter of two weeks Kyungsoo's little hobby turned into an obsession and Chanyeol was highly concerned.

By now Kyungsoo knew more than his name. He knew his birthday,family background,education,grades,his allergies and his likes and dislikes.

Chanyeol thinks he should go see a doctor but Kyungsoo only brushes him off with a laugh and saying he's fine. (Cue him adding 'Not as fine as Kim Jongin' under his breath.)

Baekhyun had joined their little party a little over an hour ago,then bringing along Sehun,who followed Baekhyun like he's his mother and Luhan had followed Sehun because Luhan is in fact Sehun's mother.

Kyungsoo got to make small talk with Jongin today so he was happy and felt a little generous with his cooking and decided to bake the boys a cake as a treat.

Chanyeol declares him nuts. Silently,because he values his life and Kyungsoo would surely take it away if he ever heard that.

In not so long,the red velvet cake is ready and the boys had already dived in with their heads. Except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were in each other's heads and on everyone's nerves.

"It's obvious that Taeyeon is prettier AND more talented than Dara. Taeyeon is a goddess meanwhile your Dara looks like she mixed her facial features with a rat's."

"Excuse you?! Park Sandara is an angel on earth. Your Taeyeon looks like she lost her way to kindergarten meanwhile Dara looks like her nineteen years old teacher whom everyone loves."

"Oh my God!" Luhan bursts out. "Can you to just it out and leave us at peace. You know,some people actually appreciate quietness."

Both boys look down,their faces bright red and Kyungsoo notes to tease them about that later. For now,he decides to just shake his head and sigh,

"Kids these day."

"I'm older than you!" The both boys yell and Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes.

Before anymore arguments could happen,the bell interrupted it all and Kyungsoo excuses himself to open the door.

What he didn't expect was Kim Jongin behind the door.

"Oh." He let out softly. "I mean,hi." He quickly corrects himself and smiles,what he thinks awkwardly but Jongin makes a mental note that he wants to see that lovely smile again and again.

"Yeah,hello. I kinda..." The younger scratched the back of his head shyly. "I need like,two eggs and some milk. I still don't really know the way around here and I don't wanna get lost so I thought I-"

"Yeah,sure. No problem. I'll be back in a sec." And he walks off,flipping off Chanyeol when he starts to mockingly make kissy faces at him. He returns with the requested ingredients and hands them to his neighbor,mentally screeching when their hands brush.

"Thanks,I'll give them back as soon as I can."

"It's ok. There's no need for that. Consider it as a welcome present." He smiles and Jongin returns it.

"Thanks." The taller extends his hand. "I'm Jongin." "I know." Jongin raises an eyebrow. "I mean,I don't really know I've just heard words around the neighborhood and I-" he clears his throat,and grabs Jongin's hand (instantly regretting the contact) and shakes it slightly. "Nice to meet you. I'm Kyungsoo."

"I know." Jongin smirks and throws a wink then walks off.

Kyungsoo screams as soon as he goes back inside and no one is surprised.

"Are you done?" Sehun asks after his eardrums are almost blown away.

Kyungsoo shakes his head and let's out another scream.

"Done." He smiles and makes his way towards the sofa to sit down but the bell rings again. Irritated,he stomps his way towards the door,which he pulls open quickly and curses on the intruder's face.

"What the -?! Oh,Jongin." He blushes the the poor boy looks scared for his life.

"Uhhh... I wanted to make pancakes but I don't know how,and I heard that you're a good cook,so I thought you could help me."

"Sure." Kyungsoo smiles sweetly. It seems that's all he does when Jongin is around. "No problem."

Jongin smiles back.

"Kids,I'm going out for a while! I'll be back soon!"

"Uhhh... Kids?"

"Yeah. My friends are over and they behave like kids." He purposely says it loud enough for the four boys still inside and Jongin chuckles.

"At least I'm not short like a kid!" He hears the faint familiar voice.

"Shut up,Luhan. You're as short as me!" He ignores the older's cries of protest and follows Jongin inside.

"The place is...a bit messy." The tanned male shyly speaks and opens the door wider for Kyungsoo to go through.

"A bit?!" The older squeals,observing the hallway. Boxes everywhere,clothes covered every inch of the room,books,shoes,a few soccer medals and Kyungsoo is sure he saw a cat somewhere in the piles of fabrics.

"Ok,the kitchen is this way." Jongin quickly pushes Kyungsoo into the next room.

"You can just like,do something while I make the pancakes."

"No!" Jongin whines,pursing his lips out in an almost pout and Kyungsoo think its the most adorable thing in the world. "I wanna help."

How could Kyungsoo say no to that face?

Twenty minutes later Kyungsoo finds out that Jongin knows how to make pancakes,very well even. The smirk on the taller's face tell him that his intentions were different.

He's not complaining.

When he returns back home,an hour later,he is bombarded by questions right and left. He feels attacked.

It takes some time for the boys to calm down. And when it happens,Kyungsoo is relieved.

It doesn't last for long,though.

"So? What happened?!" Baekhyun demands,already sipping on his tea.

"He wanted to make pancakes."

"You made pancakes for him?!"Sehun cries out and Luhan tried to calm him down before he really started crying.

"You never make pancakes for me and I'm your best friend." Chanyeol whines with a pout and Baekhyun throws a pillow at his face at his face to hide the urge he had to kiss his pout away.

They ended up fighting.

"Anyway," Kyungsoo shakes his head at the two boys and returns to Luhan. "Turns out he knew how to cook very well."

"So why did he call you for help?" Baekhyun asks after him Chanyeol have stopped the bickering.

"Cute neighbor knows cook."

"Oh my God,is there anything else he knows?!" Sehun cries out...again.

Kyungsoo smirks. "My number. And every corner of my mouth."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well that was something...

DONT JUDGE ME I AT WRITING