Chasing the Heart back

Twist of Fate (KimPie) gxg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHASING THE HEART BACK[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Good morning Nann !" Kim greeted as she enters in her office finding Nann sitting there.

Nann looked at her with a clear expression. "Good morning, how's the trip?"

"Great and a little tiring.." she answered now sitting on her seat.

"Anyway, how's your working relationship with Pie? Is it going well?" Nann asked.

Kim's expression turned blank and slowly nodded.

Nann stood up. "Good. May you two work efficiently.. Remember Kim, your Dad is counting on you." she reminded.

"Dad can count on me.." she uttered.

So Kim's working day started not seeing Pie so often though they were just few offices away. All she does is sign papers and review some files and everything which causes her head to feel like twirling.. She massages her temples. 'Oh God, I never thought managing such company will make me feel like this.. I wanna quit ! But Dad is counting on me.. I can't quit now I'm already here... Enough quitting Kimhan, proving yourself isn't about quitting what you choose to do but taking a stand for what you'll do and what you believe!' she reminded herself..

Kim let go of a sigh and continue reading and reviewing the files.. Kim's day was loaded of works because she still has to learn a lot except with Pie whose a master of the thing. She's thankful that Nann was around, guiding her whenever she doesn't understand some.

So a month passed by, Kim and Pie rarely talks because of their busy schedules while Pie was finally dating someone for quite a month.

*****

- In the parking lot, end of office hours -

Kim is in her car when she noticed a familiar face on the rear side mirror of her car.. She squinted her eyes while looking into the mirror. The guy seems with a girl, a girl she didn't expect to see with him named Pie.

*****

PIE's POV

"Thanks for coming, so where are we going this time?" I asked as me and Peter walks on the parking lot towards his car.

I started dating him when one time he asked me to go out with him since I gave my digits to him way back in Nan Province and that time he's already in Bangkok too where he used to stay with his little brother.

"Dating you? I guess." he answered.

"Date? Aren't we dating for quite a month now?" I said funnily.

Peter chuckles. "Well, it was like always the first time when I'm dating you.. And I can't wait for you to finally say YES to me and become my girl, Pie." he said face blushing.

I pursed a smile and avoided his gaze as we walk.

We finally reached his car and Peter opened the door for me. "Thanks, Peter." I said smiling.

Peter only smiled then he entered too.

I didn't move for a moment all eyes upon him. Peter became anxious when he saw me staring on his face as I sit on the passenger's seat.

"Is there something on my face that I should know about?" he asked anxiously.

My hand touches his right cheek and he blushed more as I stare on his innocent face. "You're like heaven sent to me. You're a hero who came to save my heart from breaking apart over again." I said then I slowly move my face towards him. I closed my eyes... ****

KIM's POV

I shut my eyes when Pie's face is getting closer to him because I know what's gonna happen next. I switched my gaze to other direction and started the engine then drove away with a destroyed heart.

*****

PIE's POV

Few inches away .. my lips are about to meet his..

*Kring! Kring! Kring! We are both startled when his phone rings abruptly. Our faces refrained. His face looks disappointed upon answering the call.

"Who's that?" I asked after his conversation with someone over the phone.

"My Dad. It's a long distance call. He's asking about how long are we going to stay here in Bangkok with my little brother. Because we are almost overstaying here." he explains.

"But why are you overstaying?" I asked curiously.

He looked to me deeply. "Because of you, Pie. I don't want to go back there unless I have you."

"But you can go back here, right?" I replied.

"Yes. Right." he said.

"Then go back there for awhile and come back here in Thailand." I added.

"But I'm scared to lose you. What if when I come back, someone already have you? I can't afford losing you now Pie." he said eagerly. "Please Pie, if you love me now, be my girlfriend."

My heart beats faster, my mind can't process properly and doesn't know how to respond to his query. I just started dating him since last month yet he had proven me enough that he's a good and an ideal man still there's a part of my heart and mind shouting someone's name whom I can't afford not thinking about everyday. I can't compare her to him except Kim is a girl and Peter is a guy. I remembered Kim told me to have a normal life and a normal love, perhaps this is it, right? I must try or just pursue him to be my man for the rest of my life just like what Kim wished for me.

"Pie? What's your answer." Peter asked again.

"Give me more time, Peter. And don't worry, I'll wait for you." I assured but I feel doubtful saying it.

Peter held my hand. "I'll be back so soon, Pie." he said then he kissed my forehead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter