Valentine's Day, huh?

The Composer Club

 

One snowy evening, in the early of February, is very quiet and peaceful for the two students to work on their manuscripts when suddenly the door is being slide to the side with a loud thud echoed through the room.

"Good afternoon, guys!" said a fourth-year student.

"Hey~" replied a third-year student.

"You're early today, hyung…" commented a first-year student.

Standing at the door frame of their club room is Choi Seungcheol, the eldest member of the club. On one side of the room, working on his manuscript on a single-seater desk is Lee Jihoon, the third-year student and lastly, the third member who is working on his manuscript on a four single-seater desks combined together in the middle of the room is Vernon, the youngest member of the club and the only mixed American-Korean student in the group.

Seungcheol enters the room when he sees a pile of letters in various colors on his usual desk. He looks down to scan through the letters before looking at Vernon for an explanation.

"Love letters, hyung. Those are from your secret admirers since Jihoon-hyung said to them that you won't be around this week, so they left us with these instead."

"Hyung, they're such a nuisance! Drop by this room every single day just to confess to you and give you letters, I'm sick of shooing them away…" Jihoon groans after that.

Seungcheol sighs. He goes straight behind Jihoon to give the younger a hug from the back. Jihoon tenses from the contact and the non-existence gap between the two but his heartbeat comes back to the normal bpm when Seungcheol opens his mouth.

"I'm sorry Jihoon, you have to deal with them every day. I know how much you enjoy your energy-conserving and non-drama life."

"That's okay, hyung…" Jihoon sighs.

Seungcheol breaks away and takes all of the love letters in his grip before keeping them unread in his drawer, with the rest of the letters. The three of them go back to a complete yet comfortable silence when they work on their manuscripts. It is pretty normal for them to have this kind of lifestyle ever since this club is registered.

 

Studying in all-boys university is pretty hectic with all the bullying and stuff but thank goodness none of those negative approaches ever mess with these three. Seungcheol is very well-known since he used to be the most active member in the basketball club and of course, with his good looks, almost every boys fall in love with him at the first sight (Jihoon is included).

Vernon is pretty much popular too but lesser than Seungcheol. Since he's a half-blood American, half-blood Korean and with his western vibe and attitude, he gains popularity in a blink of an eye. Many of the seniors want to get into Vernon's pants but Vernon is a very discreet and shy student despite how tough he looks. He even said that he's "too young" for it. Jihoon rolls his eyes the first time he heard that.

Jihoon, well, he is alive but not in the spotlight. None of those boys are targeting him since he's been living his life lowkey private, but of course, he is popular when it comes to the teachers and professors in the university. Being talented and outstanding as he is since he was born, none of the adults can overlook him. Well, they say that Jihoon is like a fairy to the teachers, blessing their lives with fortunate of serendipity.

And speaking of talents, Seungcheol and Vernon also have that sort of outstanding talent when it comes to composing and producing music. The student council president has been noticing the three talented students and he's been thinking of a way to use that talent entirely that will bring benefits to the students and of course, the university itself. Thus, the composer club happens.

 

With the help of their supervisor, Ailee seongsaeng-nim, who is also a talented person for the amazing vocal power and distinctive vocal color that she has, the club has been running quite well for almost 7 months. They don't have any specific objective for the club but they always busy making music of their own. Sometimes, those self-composed, self-produced songs are used for the choir club and other possible clubs. Most of the time, those songs are being distributed to the agencies and companies that may have a chance in hiring them as soon as they graduate.

And what makes them enjoy the most about this club is that the club room is located one block away from the main building, plus on the furthest to the east on the fourth floor, which can be described as a deserted place and easier for them to avoid all the attention but just within two months, all those secret admirers and fanboys have been showing up at the front of the room, looking for the eldest.

It's very far which is why Jihoon can't exactly understand those people, going through all the non-energy-conserving walk and climb up the stairs to this club room. And there's nothing much in the room; the room is just nice for maybe around 20 people capacity, with those four single-seater desks combined together in the middle which also can be their meeting table, two single-seater desks at the side, a workstation, a couch, a recording room, a small room with a keyboard and a smaller workstation (Jihoon's office).

There are drawers, cabinets, bookshelves and lockers for them to use but with only three people in the club, it is very huge and spacious for them to fully occupy. Other living beings than those three students in the room are the small cactus and flowers that Vernon has been taking care of by the windows. "Just to add an extra living and friendly environment" he said.

 

But there are other people than Ailee seongsaeng-nim that are most welcomed by those three; Seungkwan, who is a first-year student and Vernon's boyfriend to be honest. He is super loud, too loud to Jihoon's liking and the exact opposite of Vernon since he talks a lot but the boy is very entertaining and fun to be with.

Then, there's Soonyoung who is a third-year student, who is also Jihoon's best friend since childhood. They know mostly about each other and everyone in the room knows that both of them can't be separated. Jihoon and Soonyoung were being mistaken as a couple before but there's nothing romantic going on between them and plus, Soonyoung is in a relationship with Seokmin, a second-year student. So that makes Seokmin in "the group" too.

The famous couple in the university is one of those people who come along too; Joshua and Jeonghan. They are Seungcheol's close friends and other than being known for Seungcheol's friends, they also gain spotlights since Joshua is a transferred student from America and Jeonghan, he is such a beauty. He is probably the queen of the university. His beauty always gives wrong impression to other people about his gender, but not that he cares.

There are times when those said people will come by the club room and hang out and Jihoon is more than grateful that ever since he joined this club, he can do things that he loves the most and meet such enjoyable and interesting people. His energy-conserving life is much more fun this way.

 

**********

 

"Making chocolates from cocoa beans is just way too hard!" Soonyoung groans before resting his head on the table. There are a lot of homemade chocolate guide books lying in front of him and Jihoon from across of him just look uninterested in involving.

"It looks like it…" Seungcheol joins in, taking a seat next to Soonyoung and flipping through the pages.

"But I'm not giving up! I just need to make the best homemade chocolate ever!" Soonyoung is getting fired up again.

"Soonyoung-ah, I'm sure Seokmin will love it…" Seungcheol pats the younger's back. "If there's anything I can help you, just tell me…" He offers a helping hand to support his younger friend.

"Oh right! Scoups-hyung, do you know any stores that sell ingredients in making candy?"

"Candy? I think there's one that sells ingredients for professionals near the shopping district…"

"Oh really? Let's go there, hyung!"

"Sure…"

"Hyung, make sure you keep this   "

"   a secret, right?" Soonyoung and Seungcheol both nod to each other.

Jihoon from across the meeting table, just look at those two not paying attention to his existence in the room. Have they forgotten that I'm here?

"Oh Jihoon, make sure you keep this a secret too, okay?"

"-kay…"

"If you do…"

"No, I won't…" Could you stop glaring at me like that?

Soonyoung and Seungcheol start to talk about the ingredients they need to buy and before they realized, the to-buy list is just getting longer and longer. Jihoon sighs as he wonders how they can become so excited over such small thing. They can just buy the packaged ones and the branded ones if they want to add more values to it, but of course not. He remembered Soonyoung used to say something like "You don't know what it means to put your heart into it." The only thing he puts his heart into it is making his music so he kinda gets an idea of doing something with such passion.

That day ends with a completed manuscript in Jihoon's hand and a two-pages list on Soonyoung's hand. Jihoon sighs again.

 

**********

 

14th February 2016 aka Valentine's Day.

Jihoon sighs at the thought of having to deal with the huge amounts of fanboys and secret admirers in front of the club room but then he remembers that Seungcheol won't be there since he has something to do at the main building. Free at last~! Finally, he can enjoy his energy-conserving life for one day to himself.

Jihoon walks to the campus alone, wearing a white, thigh-lengthed winter coat, wrapping his body warmly under a plaid shirt and black jeans until Seungcheol decides to walk with him.

"Good morning, Jihoon."

"Morning~" Jihoon looks to the side to find the elder in a pink, knee-lengthed winter coat and a grey skinny jeans wrapping his legs tightly. Jihoon looks back to the front before the elder can notice the blush on the younger's cheeks. They walk together in silence before Jihoon speaks up.

"So, how did it go with Soonyoung's chocolate?"

"We finished making it!" said Seungcheol excitedly.

"…but it was a struggle to the end. We tried all sorts of chocolates and it was fun! And the result is a masterpiece!" Seungcheol rubs the back of his head, unconscious about how he shows this enthusiastic side to the younger.

"What do you mean, 'we'?" Jihoon looks at the elder again in confusion.

"U-uh, I thought to give it a try too since I'm helping Soonyoung, you know…" Seungcheol shows his innocent, gummy smile to the younger.

"Oh…" the younger replied. "I didn't know you had a crush on someone…" Jihoon looks at Seungcheol to find the elder with bright red blushes on his cheeks. He becomes self-cautions all of a sudden.

"Uh… It's not that you have to tell me or anything, I just find it weird since I never heard about it from Jeonghan-hyung and Joshua-hyung before…" Jihoon's cheeks become red again and he averts his attention to the other side of him.

"Well, I'm not sure about it… if the feelings are mutual…" Seungcheol said weakly and Jihoon can feel the uncertainty in the elder's voice.

"Hyung, come on… Who in this world would reject you?" Seungcheol can feel the sincerity from the younger's question.

"I don’t know… He's rare, unlike the others."

"You never know until you try, hyung." And it’s true, no matter how rare that guy is, Jihoon is sure that he won't reject Seungcheol. Jihoon sighs mentally. That guy is so lucky to have Seungcheol to even have a crush on him. He somehow supports the elder even though it stings a little. What a pain~

 

**********

 

Jihoon looks at his watch after his last class ends. 4.30pm. It's still early for him to go back home so he decides to drop by at the club room, maybe working on a few songs before heading back, but Soonyoung stops him halfway.

"Jihoon, you're going to the club room?"

"Yeah… since it's too early and I'm waiting for the sleet to stop. You're going to meet Seokmin?"

"Yeah, I am. I better get to him now…" They both turn around to go separate ways before Jihoon stops on his track and calls for his best friend.

"Soonyoung-ah…" the called guy stops and turns around too. "…good luck! But I guess you don't need it since he will be accept your chocolate anyway."

"Thanks! Good luck to you!" That surprises Jihoon because why would he need luck?

"With what? Geez~" Jihoon doesn't want to play along and goes straight to the club room, leaving his best friend smiling mischievously at him from behind.

 

Jihoon turns at the corner to the club room to find a pile of chocolates and letters in front of the door. Thank goodness the room is locked. Jihoon takes all of the things on the floor before unlocking the door and slides into the room. He puts the chocolates and letters on the meeting table before putting his bag and his coat in the small room. He gets back to the front to look through the stuff before separating it, following the recipients. Of course, most of it is for Seungcheol and the rest is for Vernon, leaving none to him.

Not that he cares.

He starts to put all those chocolates and letters in the elder's locker first before the younger's. Without noticing anything, he quickly goes back to the small room to work on the songs.

 

After being so engrossed in working, his phone suddenly starts to ring, echoed through the quiet room. Jihoon gets the call to find Soonyoung is on the next line.

"What do you want?"

"Grumpy, ey? No chocolate for you…?" Soonyoung teases his best friend to gain a curse in return.

"Hey, sorry man… Joking, joking." Soonyoung smiles sheepishly even though his best friend can't see it.

"So, have you give Seokmin his chocolate yet?"

"Yeap, he loves it so much and I got a kiss in return!" Soonyoung tells his best friend happily.

"I don't wanna know that detail…" said Jihoon indifferently.

"By the way, have you not checked your locker? I'm sure there's one for you…" Jihoon slowly makes his way out of the small room towards his locker to see a small part of a ribbon sticking out before opening it. He sees a handmade heart-shaped chocolate, wrapped in a clear, vinyl bag with a dark pink ribbon tied at the top. Then, he notices a post-it note saying;

"Dear Jihoon-ie, please accept my valentine's chocolate." –Seungcheol

 

Jihoon doesn't know how to react to this since it's his first time receiving a chocolate on a valentine's day and coming from the elder, he needs some time to calm down. He can't think straight because he definitely doesn't want Soonyoung to find out or perhaps he already knew since Soonyoung and Seungcheol make the chocolates together, but gahhh~! FML!

Jihoon quickly stuffs the chocolate into his bag, trying to erase the trace before anyone can find out about it existence.

"Jihoon…?" Jihoon forgets that Soonyoung is still on the next line.

"Yeah…?" Jihoon tries to be casual as usual.

"Have you found it?"

"Found what?" Jihoon doesn't know what he's saying anymore. His brain just can't seem to work properly and his heart beats so fast like crazy.

"The chocolate…have you found it?"

"Nope, there's nothing here…" Jihoon's cheeks are burning hot since he doesn't want to accept the fact that Seungcheol actually likes him. He likes the elder too, of course, but he doesn't want Soonyoung to be the first one knowing because he will definitely use this to forever.

"Are you sure?" Soonyoung tries to confirm it again before he starts panicking.

"Y-yeah…" Jihoon doesn't feel good lying to his best friend but he doesn't know how to cover up.

"Wait there! I'm coming!" Soonyoung hangs up before Jihoon can reply.

 

Now, Jihoon starts to panic. He doesn't know why he did that, why he lied about the chocolate and most importantly, he doesn't know why he acts this way. Maybe because he didn't expect Seungcheol to like him too…? Or maybe because he wants to hear it from the elder himself…? Jihoon ruffles his hair, makes a mess of it while trying to figure a way out of this.

But he knows it's too late to clear everything out when Soonyoung slams the door opens to the side. Jihoon can see that his best friend is panicking and Seokmin is nothing less than him. Jihoon mental-slaps himself for being an idiot. Soonyoung opens Jihoon's locker to find not a single speck of dust in it, not to mention the chocolate that Seungcheol and he made together.

"It was supposed to be here…" Soonyoung claims weakly. Seokmin rubs the back of the elder gently, reassuring him that they will find the chocolate. Jihoon stays quiet, doesn’t know what to do. He bites his lips, trying to get rid of his anxiousness.

"Jihoon, is there anyone who come to this room other than you?" Soonyoung asks, not wanting to give up just yet.

"Not that I know, I was in that room the whole time. I left the door unlocked in case Seungcheol-hyung or Vernon wanted to drop by…"

"We better find it before Scoups-hyung knows about this!" Seokmin suggests because he definitely doesn't want to see the disappointed look on the elder's face. Seokmin looks at his lover to find him concentrating on something. Jihoon also seems to be thinking about something. Seokmin becomes restless so he goes to search all over the room before he searches inside of the recording room, leaving Soonyoung and Jihoon alone at the front.

Soonyoung walks to the small room to search through Jihoon's bag before his best friend slaps his hands away. Soonyoung fumes in rage when he figured much or less about it and to add to his disappointment, he doesn’t believe that Jihoon would go this far. Soonyoung glares at Jihoon before he speaks up, trying not to be loud.

"Why?"

"I just… I don't know how to react… You don't understand…" Jihoon tries to defend himself because he also has no idea why he did that.

"You're right. I don't understand you…" Jihoon doesn't know if Soonyoung is being sarcastic or not, but he feels guilty for dragging his best friend and his lover into this.

What a bad timing when Seungcheol suddenly comes in before they can tell Seokmin about it.

"Be quiet." Soonyoung whispers at Jihoon before coming out to face his hyung.

"Oh? Why are you guys here?" Seungcheol looks in dazed when he sees Soonyoung and Jihoon coming out of the small room and Seokmin who is still in the recording room, searching for something.

Seokmin quickly runs out of the recording room to join the others when he heard Seungcheol's voice. They all can see Seungcheol is in confusion and it hurts to see him like that. Seokmin gathers his courage to speak up.

"U-um, Scoups-hyung, actually   "

"So, what do you think?" Seungcheol speaks up while looking down at his shoes, too shy to face Jihoon when there are people around. Jihoon knows that the question is directed to him, but he stays quiet, not wanting to answer when they're not alone.

Soonyoung wants to tell the truth but Seokmin cuts him.

"I'm sorry, hyung! We promised you that Jihoon-hyung would get the chocolate but we were too late before it's gone. Jihoon-hyung was busy in the small room so he probably didn't notice anyone who came in here… I'm sorry!"

"Oh, I see… It got stolen, huh?"

"Hyung, I   "

"Don't worry about it, Seokmin-ah… It's nothing for you to apologize about."

They all stay in silence.

 

"I better get going now…" Seungcheol stops from walking away when he can feel a strong grip on his wrist. He looks around to find Jihoon, holding his wrist with his two hands while looking to the floor, no sign of letting the elder go.

"Hyung, let's talk." Jihoon drags the elder slowly inside of the room back and Soonyoung gets the signal to give those two some space before he drags his lover out of the room instantly. Jihoon locks the door after the couple leaves the room to themselves.

"Jihoon, what's wrong?"

"I can explain, hyung…" Jihoon said apologetically. He drags Seungcheol to the small room, before closing the door behind them. Seungcheol doesn't know what's gotten into the younger but he definitely feels embarrassed that his chocolate got stolen even before he gets to confess. They both stay in silence when Jihoon finally opens his mouth while playing with his sleeve paws.

"The thing is hyung, your chocolate was not stolen. I have it with me, in my bag…" Jihoon points at his bag on the floor.

"Oh? Then why   "

"A misunderstanding." Jihoon cuts the elder before he can ask any further.

"I didn't know there was a chocolate in my locker before, not until Soonyoung told me through the phone and the moment I saw it was from you, I just don't know how to react…"

"What do you mean?" Seungcheol looks at the younger but Jihoon feels guilty to look back.

"Hyung…" Jihoon tries to get his words correctly. "…do you think I'm the obsessive type?"

"Hmmm, more like a hobbyist…? Since you usually devote yourself to one specific area with the intent of being better than anyone else…?"

"I used to be one, hyung… but not anymore. I finally get over myself of being obsessed with being better than anyone else. In the past, I used to being obsessed with winning, so I tried to win all the time. But then, even if I did win, it was boring. It was more than I could handle. One day I got tired of it…"

Jihoon stops for a while when he sees Seungcheol is trying to understand what he meant.

"Hyung, you're a great guy, there's no one like you. For you to like me is a dream come true…"

"Then, what's the problem?!" Seungcheol somehow raises his voice a little because Jihoon is being ridiculous at the moment. Jihoon looks up at the elder to find him slightly irritated with his behavior.

"Hyung, can I really let myself being obsessed with you?"

Seungcheol realized what the younger meant.

"I want to be with you, hyung… no doubt about it. But I don't want to be obsessed over you. I guess I'm just being selfish, I don't even think about your feelings. So egoistical, right? But if I accept you, I might go back to the way I used to be. And that scares me…"

 

Jihoon finally tells Seungcheol about what he feels and he doesn't expect any reaction from the elder other than leaving him alone in this small room. But, to Jihoon's surprise, Seungcheol pulls him into his embrace and hugs the younger tightly, not letting him go. Jihoon tenses when he can literally hear Seungcheol's racing heartbeat and he is sure the elder can feel his racing heartbeat as well.

"Don't be scared, Jihoon-ie…"

Jihoon melts whenever he heard that coming from the person he likes, or love to be exact.

"It's okay for you to get obsessed over me because I'm 100% sure that you're not gonna like me as much as I like you…"

"Hyung   "

"You will not get tired of me, but even if you did, even if you want to break up, I will still like you, Jihoon-ie…"

Jihoon tries to break the hug to look at Seungcheol but to no avail. Seungcheol is stronger than him and Jihoon stops struggling to break away when he can feel tears dropping down to his head.

"You don't know how much I'm madly, crazily in love with you, Jihoon-ie…" said Seungcheol weakly.

 

Jihoon puts his arms in between them to push himself away from Seungcheol to look at him, but Seungcheol still doesn't want to let the younger go, his hands are still around the younger's waist. Seungcheol is crying and it breaks Jihoon's heart to see him like this. Jihoon gently grabs Seungcheol's cheeks and brings the elder closer for him to catch his lips.

Jihoon kisses Seungcheol wholeheartedly, letting the elder know his true feelings and Seungcheol kisses the younger back. They both feel like their hearts are going to explode any minute but it doesn’t. The butterflies that people said are actually true, flying in their stomachs. They both forget about the world outside of their own bubble because they're too immersed in kissing each other; who knows how long they both have been holding it in.

The needs for oxygen has finally come and Jihoon slowly breaks away but still keep in close proximity to feel Seungcheol's breath on his face. He rests his forehead onto Seungcheol's and he looks at the elder in the eyes.

"Hyung, you know there's no backing out now, right?" Jihoon looks serious at Seungcheol, demanding the elder to agree instead of accepting any answer. Seungcheol has to admit that he likes this side of Jihoon, how the younger can be overpowering and dominating sometimes. The thrill is definitely a turn on but Seungcheol needs to control himself. Kissing Jihoon is more than enough for now.

"I don't plan on backing out anyway…" Seungcheol replies with that gummy smile that Jihoon loves the most before resuming their kissing session.

 

**********

 

Vernon notices that his hyungs have been acting lovey-dovey lately but it's probably just him being delusional because they're always like that; it's just that the skinship is more intimate than before. Seungcheol is being a little too touchy and Jihoon doesn't shooing him away or even protest a single bit. He is not stupid and oblivious for not noticing the signs until one day, he sees with his own eyes that the two hyungs making out in the recording room through its window.

Of course, Vernon would be surprised to see his hyungs kissing because they didn't even tell him that they're dating. Jihoon is trying to hide his face from the embarrassment while Seungcheol just laughs it off. The eldest finally comes out of the recording room to explain everything to the youngest and Vernon pouts for not telling him sooner.

"Hyung, where's my kiss?" Vernon intends to tease Jihoon. He notices a death glare coming from Jihoon's direction but he pretends as if nothing is wrong with his request.

"Oh, you want a kiss too, boy?" Seungcheol asks genuinely because to him, Vernon is like his son. He cherishes the younger so much and whenever Vernon did something great, he would find himself smiling like a proud father.

"No one is getting a kiss here other than me!" Jihoon clarifies while coming outside of the recording room. Vernon smirks mischievously at the elder and Seungcheol smiles happily because he loves when Jihoon being possessive like this.

"There, there… Jihoon-ie, come on, a little peck for my son wouldn't hurt, right?" Seungcheol tries to be fair because his heart is big enough for everyone.

"No!" Jihoon objects. "…and why is he your son? You guys are only like, what…? 4 years difference. Probably 'a brother' suits him, but then I have to accept him as a brother-in-law…" Jihoon sighs. He doesn't know why he plays along with the other two because this is definitely not his usual self, involving in some kind of a childish play but he doesn't want to let other people get Seungcheol's attention that easily. Seungcheol is exclusively his.

"Vernon is like my son okay, I can't explain why, but he is and you have to accept him too…" Seungcheol doesn't know if this is serious to Jihoon or not, but he finds this entertaining to play with the younger. He tries to hide that smile of his.

"Oh, nice! Now, I have two fathers." said Vernon half sarcastically, half happily. Seungcheol and Jihoon are important to Vernon because they have been helping him a lot in many ways, especially in composing and producing, in making lyrics and putting raps together, helping him in becoming a guaranteed successful composer too, just like them.  And he would definitely support these two favorite hyungs of his if they're together.

"Deal with it." said Jihoon before leaving the club room.

"Hyung, someone's pissed off…" Vernon tries to hold back his laughter. Jihoon-hyung can't be serious, right? Is he jealous just because of that?

"I know, I have to go after him…" Seungcheol tries to hold back his laughter too because seeing Jihoon acting jealous is definitely worth teasing and cute. But before Seungcheol goes out of the club room, Vernon asks.

"Hyung, wait, are you guys wearing couple shirts now?" Vernon can't accept it because Jihoon is definitely not the type to go with this flow.

"Yeah, couple shirts, couple rings and couple shoes too!" Seungcheol shows off everything that he mentioned to the younger and he can see that the younger is surprised by the fact.

"Oh, and fyi, it's Jihoon's idea. Not mine." Seungcheol smiles before leaving Vernon, mouth-gaped at the truth.

Seungcheol runs after Jihoon and to his luck, the younger doesn't walk that far from the club room. He quickly grabs the younger's wrist and pulling him around before snaking his other hand to the younger's waist and pulling him closer until there's not a single centimeter between them.

Seungcheol kisses Jihoon passionately before breaking away.

"Here's your kiss, baby." Seungcheol smiles teasingly at Jihoon and Jihoon can feel his cheeks burning.

Seungcheol drops a loving kiss onto Jihoon's forehead before running back to the club room. Jihoon stops to process everything. He is always taken back whenever Seungcheol being so sweet to him that he may exaggerates the word but he is definitely melting every single time. Jihoon smiles to himself because who is he kidding? he will never get enough of Seungcheol no matter how long they're going to be together.

I love you, Seungcheol-ie.

 


Hi there ^^ Sorry, I wrote another oneshot when I should've completed my chaptered jicheol fic; 'Our Q&A'. It just that I can't come up with a satisfying result for Our Q&A at the moment, so I hope this can make up for the wait. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do! I LOVE JICHEOL SO MUCH <3