The Cute Boy ~Wooshin POV ~

Glass Slippers (Up10tion and Seventeen Fanfic)

  "I opened the shoe box labled "Kim Wooseok" and pulled out my school slippers. I peered inside and like always the sharp shards of glass were revealed. My feet were already wrapped in bloody bandages and it hurt with every step. Turning the slippers over, twinkle twinkle the glass pieces fell onto the floor like diamonds ... of my pain. I remember the first time they made me walk with these glass slippers. They threatened me. They said if I don't do it they would do "that" ... "that" again. I recalled the pain, shock, and embarrasment. I can put up with a hundred days of glass slippers if  had to go through even a second of "that". The small dark room, the cold floor, the many many hands. NO! I won't remember! FORGET! FORGET! Forget... I was lost in my thoughts and was unconsciously climbing up the stairs and was walking into my classroom. 

     "Good morning!" The girl who was the class leader said. I forgot her name but It's not important. She can't help me anyways. 

     "Hello to you." I replied managing to plaster on a fake smile. People thought my smile was cute. What they didn't know was that it was fake... most of the time. I sat down in my seat, it was safe here for now it's after school when it's really like hell. 

 

During lunch I walked to the cafeteria and bought one melon bread with a milk. I was walking back when I saw a guy leaning on the wall. He was tall and gorgeous, the famous exhange student from China; Wen Junhui. He caught me looking at him so I quickly turned away and walked fast back to the classroom. 

The clock was ticking it was almost time. Tick tick tick. It's almost time for my pain. My pain that I can endure. But today I'll imagine I'm Wen Junhui. I'll have his strong body and bold gaze. I'm not scared of anything because it won't be me. It's going to be Jun. The bell rang and homeroom was over in a second. I trudged with my backpack to the usual place. The rooftop where they were waiting.

 

I opened the doors to the place closest to the sky; the rooftop where I was a toy, just entertainment for the pleasure of my tormentors.

    "Hey Woo~~shin." Xiao said. I cringed at his dark smile. Xiao was the worst. He likes to see the pain on my face and continues until he is satisfied.

    "Come." He said and two out of the four buddies he had grabbed both of my arms and led me to him. 

  Xiao grabbed my hair and pulled it to make me stare into his big big eyes. 

   "Don't we want to have a little fun? Don't we?" He smiled again and motioned his servants to carry me into the room. The rooftop was quite spacious and it had two rooms that were used as storage. Nobody ever comes and it's the perfect place for "fun". The boys threw me into a chair and strapped me with ropes extra tight I thought the circulation in my wrists will stop. He came in front of me.

    "Don't we have someone who looks more cuter than usual? Wooshin, Wooshin, Wooshin. The pretty boy ,the flower boy all the girls call cute? Won't they be shocked when they see you like this?" He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "But I won't let them see this because you're mine. Mine, mine, mine."

    I looked down, I didn't understand what Xiao meant half of the time. But he always had mood swings and it was especially bad when he heard someone say I was cute. Jealousy? I don't think so. He just hates me like that.

 He ed my shirt slowly and I can see the glint in his eyes. Xiao was going to do something new to me today. I was sure. He revealed my back and stared at the paleness of it. It was smooth and slightly muscular but nothing compared to Junhui's he has wonderful back muscles probably trained through wushu.

   "So pretty. Won't it be a shame if we don't create art with this blank canvas?" He smiled evily. He made circular motions on my back like he was thinking of what to draw. 

   "Well shouldn't we start?" Xiao reached for a long piece of glass in a tray one of the boys were holding. Thankfully he always seem to sanatize them.

He started near the shoulder blades where I felt a sharp pain. Beads of red blood formed in a line of the cut. The scarlett contrasted with my milky white skin. More sharp pains. More and more and more. When it finally ended I had sweat trickling down my back stinging my new scars. 

   "Finished, my new masterpiece. Behold the real flower boy!" Xiao announced and held up a mirror which reflected my backside to me. I gasped when I saw a beautiful blood red rose drawn onto what usef to be a blank canvas. It caused it so much pain but I couldn't help but admire Xiao's artistic skills, not that it changed the fact he was abusing me. 

   "Are you satisfied now?" I glared at him and he shot me a look of disapproval.

   "Who do you think you with an attitude like that to your master?" Xiao continued, "Do you need more punishment because you're such a bad bad bunny. " He whispered into his servant's ear and the servent looked shocked but quickly ran off to get something. 

   "What are you going to do to me huh?" I was frightened and didn't know where this sudden confidence came from. Xiao's cute face hides his sadistic personality. No one will go against him because they won't believe me. I need to get help. I need to get out of here. But did anyone ever come to look for you? No. Did anyone manage to save you? No. The ray of hope disappeared and I slumped into my chair.

   Xiao came closer to me and held my chin in his hands. Resisting is no use since my wrists were tied back and kicking Xiao would probably end up with his other three servants to beat me up into a pulp. I can see the crazy look in Xiao's eyes and hear his breath close to my ears. 

 "Do you know the story of the bad rabbit?" He asked. "After getting his fur shaved off by crocodile teeth he was tricked into getting inside the sea water. You know salt water hurts when you have cuts?" He smiled. I realized what he was going to do me. That was too much, when did I ever do something to him?

"NO! Please not salt water! Please!" I pleaded. Xiao seemed to be enjoying this. Then he said something that shcoked me.

"If you kiss me I'll forgive you." He smiled his charming smile, but I was confused. Who wants a guy to kiss a guy? And he hates me enough to hurt me!

  "Are you kidding me? Why do you want someone you hate enough to hurt to kiss you?" I stared back. Xiao looked stern for a moment but with a quick motion with his hands, he pulled my head closer to his and pressed his soft lips against mine. It happened so quick I didn't have the time to register what was going on. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and there was a weird sensation. I wanted it to stop. I couldn't breathe. I....I...

"CRASH!!!" The loud sound of glass shattering and water spilling startled both of us, causing for the kiss to stop. I was gasping for air and steadying my breath when the door of the stoage swung open and a tall figure walked in.

"What are you doing?" The figure asked Xiao and he stepped into the light. I was surprised to see that in fact my rescuer was the handsome Wen Junhui.