Conversation

Heart Beat

                                Chapter 5: conversation 

"Hey irene are you okay?". "Yes i am fine!". "Ahh geez my phone is ringing please wait".

"Hey you bear tomorrow please come to the airport on 9:00 pm your present was there byee bearr". "Hey snowman aghh she hung up".

"Uhm seulgi who is that, i dont know you can speak English". "Did you forgot when i introduced myself?? I lived in toronto canada". "Ohh yeah i didn't pay attention hehehe", but in irene's mind she knew that kang seulgi will be her rival in popularity, but now she knew that kang is a loner girl, she want to be her bestfriend.

"So who is she?" said irene "she's my bestfriend, son wendy she's full blood korean, but she lives in canada because of her dad, now her dad is dead... she will go here in korea".

They enjoy there dinner, "uhm irene what's your real name?". Irene was flustered about the question she cant make an eye contact with seul, "why d...o...do yo-u as-k". "I heard guys talking about your real name", "really?"
"Uhm yesss". "This is my first time saying my real name, my name is joo...hyun". "Wow can i call you cabbage like baechu?" . Irene feels the uncomfortable feeling she doesn't like calling a cabbage but its okay because its kang seulgi.
"Uhmm it's up to you" "is this why you dont like saying your real name?'' Seulgi smiled, why do i feel this, irene said in her thoughts, "are you done seulgi lets go?". "Yeah let's go" seulgi smiled again.

They both go home safely, what the hell i think im gonna die when seulgi smiling on me.


Yoongi❤: hey bae wanna go outside?

Baerene: nahh im tired

Yoongi❤: wow my baerene is tired that's surprising

Baerene: you better shuddup

Yoongi❤: ok then i'll treat you an ice cream on Monday because of that i love you my bae ❤❤❤

Baerene: i love you too my yoongi❤❤❤

"Oh mom wendy will be staying here for 1 week right because her mom will take care of there properties right?". "Yes seul, you look excited for tomorrow". "Is dad will come with us?". "No seul", "yessssssss". "Ok mom i will go to my room now and rest, i think i cant sleep tonight", "Ohh please seul, you need to sleep do you want to look like zombie in front of you're bestfriend?". "Okay mom i got im gonna sleep".

Seulgi checks her phone.

You got one message

Olaf: be ready to your gift tomorrow

Kkangseul: yes ma'am 

Olaf: good, go to sleep bear 

Kkangseul: yes olaf goodnight 🌃🌃🌃

Olaf: goodnight dont forget to me in the airport 

Kkangseul: yeah yeah

Olaf: goodnight and have sweet dreams❤❤❤

Kkangseul: ugh so cheezy....

Olaf: just go to sleep bear 


 

Imma really really sorry it's too short and im so tired i go to the cemetery to visit my grandma and grandpa... and yeah it's me akki im so excited for next chap i think I'll rest now and do it tomorrow xD 

Ps: please vote for twice, gfriend red velvet and mamamoo in mama #justmultifanthings