Clotheslining and Introductions

The Slytherin Hooligan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wang! GET BACK HERE!"

           The students of Hogwarts were treated to the sight of Jackson, Mark, and JB bolting down the hallway carrying a bunch of Emerald green robes. From the shouting down the hall, Mina surmised that they had just stolen those clothes from the Slytherin Quidditch team while they were showering.

           "Let's hurry up and chuck these into the lake!" shouted Jackson, throwing a pair of trousers over his shoulder. They were about to turn the corner when someone stepped into their path, holding a dust broom lengthwise in front of them.

           The three boys fell comically like bowling pins, the broom hitting them straight in the chest and clotheslining them. JB rubbed the back of his head as he gingerly sat up to look at his assailant.

           "Wang…why am I not surprised?" muttered the student, a Slytherin patch on her robe.

           "Oh, get out of the way, Hirai!" Jackson shouted, scrambling to stand up. He was quickly met with a swift kick to the chest, sending him sprawling again.

           "I won't ask you again," Momo said patiently, "If you wanted to see boys without their pants on, do it on your own time. There's no need to expose everyone else to your erted fantasies"

           "Oh, come off it! You-"

           "Hirai! Good job at apprehending these buffoons," said Snape, strolling towards them with his robes billowing behind him, "I'll take care of them from here."

           Momo rolled her eyes and tossed the broom into the nearby supply closet before quickly walking away from the scene.

 

 

"For this project, you will be assigned partners as the process and timing in making this potion is unforgivingly precise and unless you have four arms, it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter