//1

W-rap in Your Perfection

Kyungsoo was in his room one day when Chanyeol returned from the recording studio. Chanyeol walked into the room and collapses onto Kyungsoo’s bed, lying his head on the younger’s lap. Kyungsoo’s hands immediately went to Chanyeol’s messy head of curly locks sifting his hands through, leaning back against the headboard as he took a break from revising his new drama script. Pausing Chanyeol’s head rub, Kyungsoo gave one ear plug to Chanyeol as the taller took it and put it in his ear, curious to what songs his Soo has been listening recently. Surprisingly, Chanyeol was listening to the opening beat of their song ‘Growl’. Shutting his eyes and relaxing into Kyungsoo’s touch, Chanyeol took this time to rest after practicing for so long in the recording studio. The silence was comfortable but rare with Chanyeol, as Kyungsoo basked in the serenity of the moment. Well, what lasted of it anyway, because Chanyeol just had to open his mouth.

“Haha Soo, remember this part?” Chanyeol exclaimed as his rap part played through the ear plugs in his right ear. Kyungsoo scrunched up his face in distaste as he heard the taller’s rap part in his left ear. That part had always brought to him bad but funny memories, how could he not remember? (throwback to Exo’s showtime ep 9)

The vocal line was being tested on their rapping abilities and see who could come out on top. The judges were Minseok, Kris, and Tao. Kyungsoo had started off sitting but he as he started to rap, he stood up and let his body go with the rhythm, making his body do some kind of shaking weird dance. At this, Tao was in hysterics, laughing out loud, followed by the other members. Kyungsoo was so angry and embarrassed, knowing never to succumb himself to rapping ever again.

Chanyeol laughed at Kyungsoo’s reaction as he knew the younger was remembering that incident. Also, for added measure he started rapping and followed Kyungsoo’s weird body shake ft. muffled  laughter. Before he knew it, Kyungsoo landed a punch to Chanyeol’s arm, daring him to continue making fun of him. Kyungsoo shot him a glare and pushed Chanyeol’s head out of his lap, watching as Chanyeol tumbled onto the carpeted floor.

Chanyeol’s lips drew into a pout as he lost contact with Kyungsoo, but smiled cheekily as he pounced onto Kyungsoo which made the smaller surprised, especially when he felt familiar rough lips met his plump ones in a kiss. Kyungsoo struggled as he was still being angry at Chanyeol, but he can slowly feel his resolve crumbling. Giving up, Kyungsoo let himself be pulled into Chanyeol’s broad chest, deepening their kiss. Opening his mouth for entrance, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol battled for dominance with their tongues.

When they finally broke apart for air, Kyungsoo brushed their nose together and leaned his forehead onto Chanyeol’s, their breaths mingled with each other. Chanyeol then whispered to Kyungsoo, “Don’t worry Soo because to me, you are the best - in rapping, kissing, snuggling, and everything else.”

As Chanyeol leaned in for another kiss, Kyungsoo thinks, Chanyeol’s confirmation is all I need, because he is all that matter.

Closing his eyes, Kyungsoo indulges in the kisses before their hectic schedule catches up with them.