Chapter 1

Rewind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunwoo’s eyes almost fell out from its place when he heard that his sister got into an accident.

“I’m sorry, can you repeat that again?” He asked in disbelief.

“Jung Eunha has been taking to the hospital due to an accident. We haven’t known it yet whether it was a hit and run accident or is it pure an accident caused by driver mistake. I’m informing you that your sister has been transferred to Myungsei Hospital.”

Eunwoo’s body was shaking so hard afraid that he might lose the person he loved for the third times. “O—Okay. I’ll be there in a few.” He said and hung up the phone.

Eunwoo took his jacket and key and rushed to hospital. He wished, he really wished to God to save his sister. He didn’t want to lose a person he loved anymore. He didn’t have someone to rely on beside Eunha.

Don’t leave me, Noona.

***

Eunwoo rushed to the emergency room and saw many people running back and forth in front of him. He didn’t know what he would do all he had on his mind was her sister only. He grabbed the hand one of the nurses who walked in front of him and the nurse jumped out in surprised.

“Where’s my sister?” He asked a bit scarred the nurse. He didn’t know what to ask anymore. His mind was blurred so instead saying her sister names he only asked that question.

“I’m sorry, Sir. But who is your sister name?” The nurse asked.

Eunwoo sight was blurred and his body was shaking so hard due to his panic. “J—Jung—Ju—“He shook his head. Why is it so hard just to spell her name?

“Sir, you have to calm down. I’m sure your sister will be fine,” said the nurse while place her hand on Eunwoo’s shoulder to calm him down. “Who is her name?” She asked tenderly.

Eunwoo took a deep breathe before he response. “J—Jung E—Eunha.” He answered.

“Oh, she’s over there. I’ll take you there,” She said and pointed to the corner of the room.

She guided him until he found his sister lying helplessly on her bed. “She will be fine. Don’t worry about that. Her doctor is coming in a few minutes.” She said and then left him alone with her sister. He pulled the curtain around so no one would see him crying beside her sister.

“Noona,” His voice cracked. He saw there are a few bruises in her face and her hand. And he’s sure as hell there would be a lot of bruises in her body and legs.

“Please wake up. I don’t want to be alone. Noona, please don’t leave me.” He whined. “Who did this to you? Tell me, Noona. I’ll kill him soon. I promise.” He said and held Eunha’s hand on his. Tears streaming down his face feeling afraid that Eunha will leave him.

“Noona, don’t do this. Don’t do what mom and dad had been done to us. Please, I beg you.” He said and whipper his tears.

Suddenly, the curtain pulled over and revealed a doctor with a nurse standing beside him. “Good evening, I’m Doctor Kim. Sorry for disturbing you. I’m in charge of your sister’s Doctor for tonight.” He greeted. Eunwoo scanned him from head to toe like he’s should know if he’s good person or not. He’s such a protective person over his sister.

“What do you mean only for tonight?” He asked sound a little rude.

Doctor Kim chuckled. “I mean, she’s not in my patient list. Actually I’m covering my friend’s shift. He’s not here right now.” He answered and smiled at him.

Eunwoo clicked his tongue. “Why? Why isn’t he here? Such a professional doctor.” He muttered sarcastically. He knew that if his sister knows that he’s talking to an older person rudely, she will hit him until he apologize to that person but he didn’t care right now.

“Hey, kid. Stop bickering around. Every Doctor in here has a problem. My friend has an emergency problem that he has to finish it. He will be here tomorrow. Don’t worry; he’s such professional Doctor in here.” He replied. “I’m going to check on your sister,” He said and walked around to check on Eunha’s condition.

Eunwoo watched him and then his sister. “Her condition is stable right now. We have to do an X-Ray tomorrow so we will know if there’s some serious injury or not.” He said and checked on Eunha’s IV tube.

“I’m leaving now. Call the nurse if there’s something happen. Good night,” He said and then left him with his sister.

He turned around and faced his unconscious sister. “Oh, Noona. Too bad he isn’t your doctor. You must be like him. Still at young age, has a handsome face, tall, and mature. You’ll drool over him once you meet him.” He said and chuckled with himself.

***

Oh Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter