The way you make me feel

The way you make me feel

"Sarah!" I heard someone yell and I turned to see three boys come at me, one I know all too well. "Jackson!" I yelled back, opening my  arms to the handsome boy as he's running towards me. 

"I missed you! The summer was too long and you went back home!" Jackson complained, making me giggle at his clingy self. "Jackson, my parents worry. Just because I'm old enough to live on my own, doesn't mean I don't miss them. Don't worry. As your noona, I'll tell you the next time I leave." I and he smiled at me.

"Ah, Sarah. These are my friends, BamBam and Mark. They just moved here." Jackson explained to me about the two confused boys behind him. "Oh, nice to meet you. I'm Sarah. I'm from Sweden, explaining the blond hair and blue eyes." I said, smiling toward them both. 

"I'm Mark. From the US." One of then explained. Oh, the silent type. "I'm BamBam. I'm from Thailand. Nice to meet you noona." The other boy said. "Aww, aren't you adorable? I think we are gonna be great friends. Just call me Sarah. If you ever need help with you homework or such, just get my number from Jackson. I'll try and help as much as I can." I told them, making them confused.

"Sarah is a tutor. She has aced every exam she has ever done here so she'll try and help those who have troubles with it." Jackson explained and the two boys nodded at his explanation. "Jackson, I have to go. I have a class I need to help with and then an essay to finish, but I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said and hugged him goodbye before running off to make it to class.


Jackson POV
As Sarah ran off, I smiled at her. She is one of my best friends. She helped me when I first came to Korea. She didn't know Mandarine but her English is flawless, making us understand each other when no one else could. After that, she has helped me with everything. Homework, food, problems with girls and all those things. She is one of the most kindhearted people I know.

"Sarah seems like a nice girl. Is she always like that?" BamBam asked me and I nodded. "What did she mean with see you tomorrow?" Mark asked me, his face holding a small smirk. "Ohh, she is eating lunch with us tomorrow. She is going to bring her famous food so hope you'll like it." I explained, smiling at the thought of her food. "Is it just us three or...." BamBam started. "No. Jinyoung, Yugyeom, Youngjae and Jaebum will be there too. And you'll see something funny tomorrow too." I told them. 

"What?! I wanna know." BamBam started to whine, clinging on like a koala. "Aish, fine. I'll tell you this. Just look at Jaebum." I teased them and walked off to my class, with BamBam still hanging on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Finally it's lunch!" I exclaimed, running out of the classroom an towards the schools garden. It's the day after I introduced Mark and Bam to Sarah and now I'll finally get her food. "Jackson! Wait for us!" BamBam yelled after me so I slowed down but I was still running. They managed to catch me, making me whine.

"No! I want Sarahs food. Let go!" I continued to whine. "Fine. But don't run." Mark scolded me, making me pout. 

As we walked to the garden, the other four came along. I saw Jaebums eyes. They were sparkling. He must have wanted to see her all summer. I have told him to confess before the summer started but he chickened out and she left for a month. He's such an idiot. I actually scolded him and told him someone could steal her heart during the summer so e started to freak out and he actually plans to confess soon. But that's all up to him.


Sarah POV
As I waited for the guys to come, I packed out all the food I could. Luckily the school helps with some of my payments here, as a scholarship student so I can wait a little money on food. 

Ahh... I get to see Jaebum today. I actually missed him. Even if he has this cold and stoic face, which is making people back away, it only makes me like him more. I have seen what's hidden behind it. A kind heart and a sweet and caring personality. I started liking him about a year ago, when Jackson introduced us. They both dance so they met in class, making Jackson drag him along to meet me. After that, we hanged out sometimes and met at parties Jinyoung hosted from time to time. But he probably doesn't like me. 

I mean, I'm two years older than him even if I'm only one year ahead of him in school. Then it's how I look. I'm a bit chubby and I'm not Asian, making me go down on the list of attractiveness here in Korea. Well, I can live with my crush. It's fine. It just hurts sometimes when Jaebum does get confessed to, but he always declines.

While I'm in my own thoughts, someone taps me on my shoulder, making me jump a little. "Sarah, are you okay?" I heard a voice ask. "Ah, Youngjae! My little sweetheart! Give noona a hug!" I exclaim, making the younger boy jump into my embrace. "Sarah, we missed you." He whispered, making me smile. "I missed you guys too." I answered him and pecked his forehead. 

When I looked up, I saw Jaebum looking at me and Youngjae with dark eyes, making me tremble. They were so intense, making me wonder what's wrong. Jackson saw it too and slapped Jaebum on the shoulder, making him look at Jackson with cold eyes.

"Sarah, can I sit next to you?" Youngjae asked and I nodded, making him smile that angelic smile of his. "Of course. How can I say no to you? Are you hungry?" I asked as he jumped to the seat next to me. Youngjae just nodded and smiled. Then the chair on my other side got pulled out and Jaebum sat down. He looked pissed but when he looked at me, his eyes they softened and he smiled so cutely, making me blush.

"Sarah, it's nice to finally see you again." Jaebums voice sounded and I nodded, smiling shyly at him. After that we continued our dinner, with me trying to get my feelings under control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months in to the semester, I was invited to one of Jinyoungs parties again. I never could deny that boy, only because he had his stupid ways with words that makes me do what he says. He told me to dress nicely, which I always try to but sometimes I'm lazy and dress in a big sweater and jeans.

Today is different though. I want to dress nicely. I grab a pair of nice pants and a cute t-shirt, fixing me the best way I can. I don't try and hide my curves or that little extra fat that exists because why? Someone will see it sooner or later. 

When I got to the party, it had already started and was in full rave. It was typical Jinyoung, alcohol was flowing. As I walked in, I saw Jackson so I just ran up to him. "Jacks!" I yelled in his ear, making him smile at me. "Sarah! You came. You look great." He said, smelling some faint alcohol. "Thanks. Is someone else here?" I asked. "If you are looking for Jaebum, he is over there being grumpy." Jackson teased, making me blush. "Don't tease. But thanks. And don't drink to much now. I'll be stopping by tomorrow with some food." I said, pecking his cheek and walked away to look for Jaebum.

After a while is found him, sitting on a couch, looking so hot. Wearing a black leather jacket and tight black jeans making him look really handsome. His face was holding a sour look and no one was trying to get close to him. That didn't stop me though. He looked so damn fine.

As I walked up to him, people looked at me like I'm crazy but I am. I'm crazy about him. When I stood in front of him, he looked up and his face lit up. "Sarah." His smooth voice sounded like music to my eyes. "Hi Jaebum. Can I sit?" I asked, sounding hopeful, making him smile.

"Of course." He answered and pulled me down, almost making me sit in his lap and that made me blush. "Sarah, are you here with someone?" He asked, making me look at him confused. "No. I came to see yo...." I started but shut my mouth pretty quickly. Jaebum smiled hugely, making me blush even more.

"So you came for me? Good. Then you won't be mad for this.." He said and pulled me on to his lap, making me flustered. "Jae, what..." I started asking but was silenced by his lips on mine. I just kissed him back, a years of want flowing into my kiss with him. His arms found my waist and pulled me closer, making me moan.

He pulled away, leaning his forehead against mine. His eyes staring in to mine, making me shiver by their intensity. "Sarah..." He started, his voice deep and filled with lust. "Jaebum.. why?" I asked, making him smile. "Because I like you. A lot. And I'm starting to get too jealous for not saying that you're mine for a while now. I have fallen for you hard an I want you as my girlfriend. If you want to." He said, his voice sounding small by the end.

I just kissed him again, making him kiss me back. As we stopped, he looked at me with uncertain eyes. "Sarah, are you...?" He tried to say it but he didn't dare. "Jae, I'm in love with you. I have been for a year. Jackson knew and he teased me for it." I told him, making him frown. "Then why haven't you told me earlier?" Jeabum asked.

"Jae, look at me. I'm two years older than you. I'm not the ideal girl for anyone here. You are an handsome guy with a wonderful personality. I knew I wouldn't have a chance." I mumbled out, feeling embarrassed and sad. "Sarah, look at me." Jaebum put his hands on my cheeks and made me look at him. "Sarah, you are beautiful. A wonderful and caring person who anyone would die to have as a girlfriend. But now, you're mine. I love you Sarah. I can't be without you. My heart always hurts when you are too friendly with the others but I know I can't stop that. Just be mine. Please. That's all I need." Jaebum told me, honesty flowing through his voice.

"I would love too Jaebum. I love you." I told him, my heart beating so fast and my voice shaking. As I looked at Jaebum, his eyes where shining and he smiled to hugely that I couldn't help but kiss him again. 

Then I heard cheering and we both looked behind me to see Jackson and Jinyoung smirking at us both. I blushed and hid myself in Jaebums chest. Jaebum hugged me close an glared at them both. "Yah! Don't . I'll kick your as later Jackson for teasing my girlfriend." Jaebum threatened and I glanced and saw Jackson's face go pale. I giggled, making Jaebum smile. 

After all that, the part went on but me and Jaebum just sat there, together, cuddling and enjoying each other's company. Youngjae came up and congratulate us, making me smile at his sweetness. "Thanks Youngjae. It means a lot." I said and smiled at him, making him smile at us both. "Hyung, hurt Sarah and we'll kick your later." He threatened, making me smile. "Thanks sweetie." I said and hugged him, making Jaebum pout. "Jae, I love you." I said and pecked his cheek, making him smile again. "Love you too." He answered me and kissed me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year later
Today, I start to go on a practice for a teaching spot in a school for kids in the age 4-6, close to the university. I'm excited for it and Jaebum is proud of me.

Me and Jaebum are still dating. He is the most patient guy ever and my love for him grows by the minute. He is practicing his dancing skills and he wants to be a choreographer and I support him for that. He has some offers from companies who wants him to work for them and I happy for him.

One day after my day at the school, I was about to go home when a little girl walked up to me. "Unnie, there is a scary guy by the gates. I'm scared." She complained and I picked her up. "Sweetie. Let's go see the scary man and see what he wants." I answered her and she nodded, snuggling in to my embrace.

When we walked there, I saw the guy and I smiled. "Sweetie, don't be scared of him. He is a big teddybear. I promise." I told her and she looked at me confused. "Jaebum." I said and he looked at me, his face lighting up in a huge smile, making me smile too. "Unnie, who is he?" The girl asked. "He's my boyfriend. You trust me, right?" I asked and she nodded. "Sarah, you're done for today?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm just waiting for her parents to come. You'll wait with us?" I asked and he nodded.

"And who is this adorable little girl?" Jaebum asked, his voice gentle and his face holding a smile, making the girl blush. "I'm Mari. It's nice to meet you." Mari said and hid in my embrace. "Aren't you a good girl? Is my girlfriend a good teacher?" He asked, making Mari nod. "She's the best. We all love her." Mari exclaimed proudly, making me smile. "Thank you. I love you guys too." I answered her and pecked her cheek.

After that, Maris parents came and picked her up, thanking me and Jaebum for entertaining her. Jaebum said it wasn't a problem and she was a little angel. When they left, Jaebum pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. I pulled him closer and kissed him back. "Oppa..." I whispered out, making him smirk.

"Was my baby missing me?" He teased, making me whine. I noticed a month into our relationship that Jae loved being called oppa, and daddy when I wanted him to be that. "Oppa, don't tease. Or else I'm being a bad girl and the. I'm going to Jackson's tonight." I said and tried to get away, but was pulled back into his arms, him staring angrily at me.

"Sarah, don't tease me. You know what happens if you're a bad girl. Now lets go. I want to introduce you to someone." Jaebum said and pulled me towards the bus, holding my hand in his and I loved it. Even if he gets angry, he loves me dearly and I love him.

When the bus stopped, he pulled me towards a house. "Jae, who lives here?" I asked him and he smiled. "My family. I want my parents to meet you. I want to introduce you as my girlfriend. I never had the opportunity to do it." Jaebum explained and I smiled, nodding like a fool. "I would love too." I said and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five years later
I'm now a teacher. Jaebum is a choreographer at JYP Entertainment. I'm really proud of him. He has helped many artist by now and he loves doing it.

The day I met his parents, they were happy that their Jaebummie finally wanted to introduce me. His parents were amazing, making me realize how Jaebum became who he is. They liked me, thanking me for making Jaebum so happy. I told them he does the same for me.

Now, were on our anniversary date, after spending five years together. He seemed a bit nervous about something but he always smiled at me every time I asked him if something was wrong. He had taken me to the beach. He remembered when I told him that I always wanted to have a date on the beach.

"Jae, this is amazing. One of our best dates ever, even if all of them has been the best." I said, smiling towards the ocean, just thinking how amazing my life has been since Jaebum asked me out. "Sarah, since I've met you, my life has been the best thing I've ever got. I got the chance to meet you." Jaebum confessed and I felt tears welling up in my eyes. "Jae...." I mumbled out, drying the tears that's falling down my cheeks. "Sarah, my love, don't cry." 

He cupped my face and dried the tears away. I sighed I relief as I found his hands a comfort and a security. I love him, I need him. "Sarah, I need to ask you something." Jaebum sounded serious, his stern face was on, making me tingle all over, he looked so damn got when he had those eyes, looking at me like I'm the most precious thing in the world.

"Sarah, please hear me out before you do something." He asked and I nodded, holding his gaze, making him smile. "Sarah, we have know each other for eight years, dating for six. I know I'm young and I still haven't made a huge career for me but I want to know something." He started and I encouraged him to continue, squeezing his hands to show him that he ha my full attention. "Sarah, I love you. You're my entire world. The day you became my girlfriend was the greatest one in my life. And I want that to continue. I want you in my life, being the light of my world." 

He fell down on one knee, his hands still in mine. My hear was beating so fast and I think he heard it too but he held my gaze, making me weak. "Sarah, will you marry me?" He asked, his voice holding both hope and fear. I still felt weak and I fell on my knees too. "Sarah!" Jaebum yelled out and caught me before I fell backwards. 

He held me close to him, his heart beating to fast and his eyes screamed out worry as I looked up at him. "Are you okay?" He was worried, his voice showed it. "I'm fine. I'm just surprised and so happy." I said, making him smile. "Really?" He teased. "Yeah. And just so you know. Yes, I'll marry you, Im Jaebum." I answered him, seeing how his face lit up like the Fourth of July. 

He picked me up and hugged me close. "Sarah, I love you. I'm going to make you the happiest girl in the world. Just having you with me will e enough. Thank you for saying yes." He confessed some more and kissed me passionately on my lips. I kissed him back, feeling that him and me will have a perfect future together with nothing stopping us.