Jackji Story 1- Sweet Surprise

GOT7 and my Fav pairing story

this is my first draft I have for this ff but I stuck in the middle and my mind so much ideas in other ship thats why I can update it today. sorry. if it not as good as ur expectation Im so sorry coz I leave this couple for long time. but I hope you enjoy this story too

Happy Reading :D

“Youngji-ah, can you honest to me. I always curious with both of you. Coz Jackson is typical people who can be read his mind and be fooled easily. Have you ever seen him as namja? Not just namja-chingu.”

“….. I have Sunny unnie. Not always, but sometimes.”

“When you saw him as namja?”

“When he always make some surprise to me. He always make me angry and felt so annoyed, but he makes me flutter with his sincere act at the same time….”

***

“Hyung, do you know about Youngji Noona attend ISAC alone?” Bambam asked to Jackson who packed all his things prepare go to China tomorrow for his schedule.

“mworago? How did you know?” Jackson stop his acted, glare at Bambam.

“Heum… with ur reaction now hyung, I think Youngji Noona didn’t tell you anything. Before you let your anger at me, call her now before you go to china and must have international calling.” Bambam escape for the best know.

Jackson got his phone and called Youngji, it has been 2 month they’ve contacted each other via phone. Simple chat via kakaotalk is enough for them coz of their busy schedule.

….

….

“Yoboseyo,”

“Yah! Heo Youngji!!!!! Neo… Jinjja!!!!”

“Whats matter Jackson-ah? Why suddenly called me and yell at me like that?”

“Why you never tell me anything about ur schedule to me? Why Bambam know that you have to join at ISAC?”

“first, you aren’t my manager, second you so busy to know about me, last, you never asked me anything except I’m fine or not. Why you must now all my activity?”

“because we are bestfriend. You’ve told me that I’m the closest guy bestfriend. So now I feel you betrayed me cos Bambam knew it before me”

Youngji sighed, she knew it will be happened. Jackson and all his rules as bestfriend. Now if she tell the truth why Bambam knew about it, he wont listen and sulky in long time. Youngji always knew she never won over Jackson in this battle.

“so, what do you want for me as apologize? Cheese? Organic product?”

“first, for now you must report me all your schedule, second I wanna be first know one about you, and last…”

“why just little problem I must give you that much?”

“You complained Youngji-ah! If all those request from Bambam you never been complain like this.”

“Bambam never got angry with me”

“Okay, its over Heo Youngji. I’M OUT!”

“Chankamanyo,,, YAA WANG JACKSON!!! Okay, I’ll granted all wish so don’t turn off this phone.”

See? Wang Jackson never lost over Heo Youngji.

“for last, cheese it the best decision from you to make up with me.”

“okay, when you back from china cheese stock at your dorm increase. Anything else?”

“Nope. Now, you can start tell me all your schedule”

“just like Bambam said, I attend ISAC but just for acrobatic next month. For ISAC Thansgiving this year my CEO want me just join in acrobatic gymnastic rhythmic and after this I join at Knowing Brother as special guest for thanksgiving.”

“Knowing Bros? that belong to heechul hyung right?”

“Heum… waeyo?”

“aniyo… just keunyang… I think I must end our conversation, coz Nayoung hyung look for me now. Good luck for your schedule and see you after Thanksgiving. You know, I must spent my thanksgiving with Fei Noona and JYP hyung this year.”

“I know. Fei unnie told me 3 days ago. You too… please back to korea safely and healthly. Annyeong.”

“Wait, Youngji-ah! You can’t end this phone.”

“Wae?”

“Coz it should be me”

Jackson and his childishness. Youngji tried to figure all this and because he told her that his manager started nag and she heard Jaebum oppa yell she gave in what Jackson want.

“Okay, close this phone please Wang Jackson”

“I wont say annyeong or goodbye for this conversation. Give appa eomma and noona my apologize coz can’t come at Cafee for this Thanksgiving. Don’t miss me so much Heo Youngji. Mehrong~~~~”

The phone off now. She just can grumbled because his non sense things. She planned to get her revenge next time they meet. Youngji promised to herself next time she must win over her annoying Hongkong bestfriend.

At GOT7 dorm

“Nayeong hyung, what’s up? Why you called me?”

“Naega? Aaahhh…. Mark told me to called you so you didn’t need long talk with Youngji.” Nayeong hyung answered with smile evil he had. Mark who is playing with Coco just laugh coz he succed made his Hongkong dongsaeng dropped his mood.

“Youngjae-ah! Why leader exploded his anger like that? So loud till distracted my chitchat with Youngji.”

“Ah… He losed bet again with Seulgi noona. He have deal if Lee twins scared of her and make them cried at Superman Return. You know hyung, Jaebum hyung thought because they have similar character, he thought kids scared at her too.”

“Jaebum hyung never realized that his aura who makes him and Seulgi different I think. I’m sure he lost coz as I know, Lee twins love yeppeo noonadeul, isn’t it?”

“yah, Jackson-ah! Why you didn’t tell me about it before I made deal?”

“I think you know, have you ever watched Superman Return with twice as guest? Mark didn’t tell you everything? As I know, Wendy must be tell Mark about it. Btw, what’s now for your bet, Hyung?”

“If she lost, she must spilt as hard as she can in 10  minutes. With help Irine noona to make her spilt and recorded the video by others then give to me…”

“So now you lost hyung, what ur deal with her?”

“I must replay my aegyo in vcr just for her, by video call.”

Jackson control his laughed, he knew it so funny made his leader do what he always feel so regret afterthat. Jackson decided hugged Jaebum as sympathy.

“good luck for aegyo video call hyung. I know it’ll be hard for you. But as man and leader, you can’t broke ur promise.”

ARGH!!!!!

Jaebum exploded all he have. Youngjae escaped from him and joined Mark playing with Coco. Jackson who knew this condition in dorm so terrible right now, he went to convinent store to buy cheese to calm himself.

At bunch in front of convinent store

….

….

“Ni hao? Our baby~~~ how have you been?”

“Ni hao mama…. I’m fine… I’m miss you, tomorrow I’ll be back China to some schedule.”

“It’ll be great. I’ll tell papa you going to home tomorrow.”

“but mama, before it. I wanna ask you something. Can I?”

“What is this?”

“I know you’ve been sick and ur body didn’t feel great at all, but can you teach Youngji some ur basic acrobatic gymnastic? She will be compete with other idol in next month and as her best guy friend I wanna help her cos I can’t support her at that time. I must spent my thanksgiving day with Fei and JYP PDnim.”

“oh, okay dear. But I can’t promise that I can teach her face to face. Maybe with my tape when I was athlete can help her.”

“Xie xie mama. I’ll meet you soon. Love you. Bye…”

5 minutes later…

“Yoboseyo, wae Jackson-ah? Finally you called me since last time I gave you my number at weekly idol…”

“Mianhe, hyungnim. Hehehe… I almost forgot about that.”

“So, what’s up Jackson-ah?”

“You know hyung, I hear Youngji will visit ur show and as her best friend I beg you hyung.”

“Ya, Jackson-ah! I think you called me coz you miss me… How can you suddenly call me just for this problem? I feel so upset now. I think I can’t help you. My mood so down now…”

“Jeball hyungnim… I promise I give Momo number for you”

“Ani, I won’t that.”

“How about Momo exclusive voice for your private collection?”

“That’s not enough Jackson-ah….”

“Then what do you want hyungmin? If I can I grant it.”

“New collection of Asuka? That’s limited edition.”

“Arraso hyung, I will… so please take care of her a lot.”

Heo Youngji, please be nice to me next time

One day at café before practice gymnastic

“Ya, Youngji, packet is coming…. Its from…. Mama Wang?!?!”, Youngji unnie yelled at her.

“Are you sure unnie? That’s for me? maybe that’s for Jackson but she want me to give it to him.”, Youngji said doubtly.

“This packet has letter too, I’ll check it for you. From this letter said, mama Wang give this packet for you, not Jackson.”

“Jinjja? Arraso unnie.”

Suddenly the café phone ring, Youngji asked the phone.

“Is it Youngji’s café?”, someone from other place asked.

“Yes, its Youngji’s café and Youngji here. Can I help you miss?”

“Youngji~~~ it has been long time. I’m mama Wang. My small gift… are they arrived safely?”

“Yes, Mum, btw that’s really for me? I think its for Jackson.”

“Jackson calling me as soon as he heard you will compete in gymnastic and asked me to help you. But sorry Youngji coz I can help a lot coz my condition. Jackson insist me to help you. So my small gift can help you little.”

“Thank you mum, I never asked help to Jackson coz I know he so busy right now.”

“I know, but Jackson always like that.”

Yeah, Jackson always like that.

Youngji get anxious now, she has burden coz all this. She cried silently while phone with Mama Wang.

“Youngji? Are you there, sweety?”

“Yes, Mama. I’m here listen to your story….”

“Your voice is so strange, are you crying now? Stop please. I don’t mean it.”

“No, mama. Really it not coz of you. I just worry if I’m not good at ISAC and make you upset. I wont embarrass you, Mama Wang.”

“Ssssttttt, its okay. Just be yourself Youngji. Don’t look other rival, focus at youself and do your best. I just wanna you can enjoy gymnastic, not for wiining the competition. So stop crying and let yourself show all. Fighting Youngji!”

“Thank you Mama. I am not sad again. Thanks a lot for all.”

Mama Wang so supporting like her son. I’m  so grateful for this surprise from Jackson.

 

In waiting room before As Us Anything recording….

“Anyeonghaseyo, Heo Youngji imnida…”

“Youngji-ssi, nice to meet you. How do you feel now? Its first program you meet a lot of senior right and you must do all yourself?”, Heechul asked her to make closer with her.

“Oh, I’m so nervous right now Heechul sunbanim.”

“Don’t think too much. Just do as you can. This program will be funny if you try to honest.”

“Thank you sunbaenim, but I’m afraid I get trouble if I answer too honestly…”

“You are idol just like me, so you know the line you can expose yourself right. Remember, I’ll help you so don’t be worry.”

“Nomu Kamsahamnida sunbaenim. I know you’re so cool but I don’t know you will help me so much.”

“Coz Jackson make me promise to help and protect you so you can recording this program safely. I can say anymore Youngji-ssi. But i know he just want you enjoy trough all vshow by yourself and don’t get trauma and scandal.”

“Algeseumindda Sunbae. Kamsahamnida…”

After recording end

“Youngji-ssi, you did good job.”

“Kamsahamnida, Sunbaenim”

“Btw, I’m so curious, as I know from Sunny, you never been dating coz you have to focus as trainee from young age. So all you asked in our program… is that Jackson?”

Youngji speechless and can’t answered Heechul’s question.

Youngji’s Birthday,

After her party with fans and people around her, she decided to back at café silently. She want spent her day before end for hel her family at café.

Suddenly before café closed, some costumer visit at her café.

“Mark Oppa and Jinyoungie, why both of you come here at late night like this?”

They just silent and give her big teddy bear, then they leave.

Ten minutes after, Yugyeom and Bambam came too, they said happy birthday and give a bucket of flowers to her then leave.

Five minust after, JB and Youngjae came and gave bracelet, they observed the café and explained all.

“Youngji-ah, all these gift from Jackson, if you felt so out right now. Why Mark and Jinyoung didn’t say anything and just leave its all Jackson’s scenario. Me and Younjae visit not only give his gift but we must sang Birthday Song for you….”

They sang with their best.

“You know, noona, Jackson never treat us nicer than he treat you.”

“So, where he now?”

“We are here coz he felt so guilty can said directly coz he must spent his time for treatment and full checkup procedure and he want me inform you that he will so busy till comebeack end. He promise after comeback he will meet you. He wont you miss him so much.”

Youngji just laugh silently. Jackson’s surprise always make her feeling happy.

It her best present for her birthday this year.

5 Nov 2016 before GOT7 fansigning

At Youngji’s café

Youngji busy cleaned all table before café opened. Without her realized, someone help her to wear squirtle doll bracelet. She looked at her arm then turned at someone who give her that doll bracelet and she smiled so much. Her bestfriend finally back.

Jackson smiled than gave her big hug.

“Oremanieyo, Heo Youngji… nomu bogoshipo.”, Jackson whispered at Youngji’s ear.

It has been more than one month she can heard his husky voice directly.

“nado Bogoshipo, Wang Jackson”, replied Youngji.

He loosed his hug and give his puppy acted to her.

“Youngji, Look at me. I changed my hair back to black hair and you are the first I wanna show my new apperance. Otte?”

Youngji in awe looked at him. Her heart beat faster right now. Her cheeks blushed. She couldn’t think properly right now.

“Ya! Youngji-ah! Answer me~~~”

“You look great. So handsome. And kawaii”

Jackson smiled widely. He always satisfied with her sincered compliment.

“So, my surprise this time can count as success too…”

Youngji hug Jackson tight now then said

“For all surprise you give when I must do by myself in my difficult time, Nomu Gomawo…. But for me, You’re my sweet surprise, Wang Jackson.” 

 -fin-

P.S. this time I announce about next story. next story is Bamlisa. I decided to make about them coz some cheap moment I have from them and I feel so precious for my story about them. but like always, dont rush me and waiting patiently. Wish you all never boring with my ff. Thank you. Gomawoo^^