Doubts

Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When they got out from the balcony Joongki took Hyekyo to the rooftop of her house, she tried to stop him saying that there are some guests in the house but this excuse didn’t work for him, first of all he has to apologize and later he’ll find out what happened all day and why she was crying when Soeun was with Jaerim.

Just in the moment when Hyekyo saw at Jaerim and Soeun kissing she knew that all was a misunderstanding, now she feels stupid and embarrassed, she doesn’t want to answer at any question that Joongki surely is going to make; yes, at least some things are clear but this chapter portrait her as a person that can’t control her feelings, is not a bad thing after all but she didn’t know that deep inside she was this kind of woman.

Joongki was still holding the hand of Hyekyo while they walked through the stairs, she tried to let go of his touch but he held her more firmly every time, at some point she quit and let him do as his wish. When they arrived at the location she went and sit in a bench finally being free of Joongki’s hand.

He knows that the entire day was wrong, the party and Hyekyo were not fine but first he has to apologize for the things said earlier, “Hyekyo noona, I’m sorry”. Joongki wants to said a lot of things but when the time came that’s the only thing on his mind, he would say sorry a thousand times if it’s necessary but for Hyekyo this one was enough, while hearing his apology she lift up her face to watch him, she knows that he’s being sincere and that words were enough to believe in him.

She doesn’t want to continue with this chat because she feels embarrassed and it’s time to move on, with all the things that happened today she wants to reflect on her attitude so she’ll try to get out of this situation in the fastest and secure way.

“Oh… It’s okay, you don’t have to said sorry after all I set my self and forced you to this party, I must have asked you what you want; it have been easier if I ask you what you want… What about an expensive gift to make it up? But first, can we go back to the party? They’re waiting for you; it’s time for the cake.”

Hyekyo turned around and managed to walk a few steps so she thought that this was her victory but it wasn’t like that, before arriving to the door Joongki stopped her “Wait, we’re not done yet. Let’s talk”. The last thing that I want to do is talk, please let go. “This is not important right now, let’s go ad we can talk some other day, okay?”, Hyekyo make her way again to the stairs when she feel some arms around her waist, the only thing that Joongki coulddo to stop her was this.

Being in the embrace of Joongki is blurring her mind, Ottokae? Please let go I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter