After School Date with My Idol

ONE SHOTS. BAEKHYUN / SEHUN / CHANYEOL. TAKING REQUESTS.

I came back to the rented room I shared with my boyfriend after class ended today in the university. 

 

"Damn! What a tiring day." I cussed as I walked into the room. It was late afternoon and my little idol should be out for his schedules. I hung my bag on the rack near the door and turned towards the clothes stand, stripping. I hung the cardigan onto one of the hooks and took off my white tee and skirt, leaving myself with just a bra and pantie on. Spotting on my camisole, I unhooked my bra and tugged the camisole over my head. 

 

Before I pulled it down, I heard a clear distinct whistle coming from the bed. I cussed. I quickly wore my camisole and turned to glare at that low existence man. "Yah! Why didnt you make any sound when I came back? I didn't even know you're at home. Don't you have schedule today? Oh my God. Oh, God! Oh Sehun! Please!" He laughed so loud that it ticked me off. I jumped onto the bed and proceeded to hit him insanely.

 

"Hey, STOP! Anywhere but my face!" he bargained. "No, no, NOT THERE," he declared again, "not anywhere unneces-, UHUUUUUU." 

 

Definitely not anywhere unnecessary like his little brother Oh. I smirked at the 1 point I obtained and jumped to the other side of the bed as I watch him hunched over his lower body rolling on the bed, writhing, face scrunched like raisins. "Well, you've got the benefits just now. I just had to balance it off." Maybe it did hurt that bad, he couldn't even groan. Feeling a little guilty, I rolled over to his side to check him out. He was sweating like crazy. 

 

"Baby, you okay?" I was concerned, of course. What if he dies?! The whole nation is going to come after me! I saw him nodding weakly, unwilling to look at me. That's the cue. Mr. Sassy Oh is mad. What does he do best when he's mad? He acts like a spoiled brat. Dang. I'm gonna be a mom trying to win my son's heart again. 

 

"I'm sorry," I quikly apologized. "I promise, no next time!" I put my hand up to swear. 

 

"You said it 3 days ago too!" he snapped. "I just got a break for a day from the company and the first thing I thought of was to come back and bring you out for a date. This, is what I got instead." 

 

I poked him on his back which he ignored. I continued poking for 3 more minutes and he finally broke off the cold shoulder he was giving me, "What?" he said with obvious frustration. "Jagiyah~~~~" I said, dragging it looooong, for the purpose of aegyo. He ignored me again, for about 10 seconds. "Talk properly." I nodded my head a multiple times and hugged him from the back. "My handsomest, coolest, bestest of all boyfriend that I love with all my heart, can you please turn around, look at me and tell me you love me too?" I said it with the most disgusting tone I could ever make. 

 

I knew he's weak every time I start doing this because he can't stand it either. He raised his white flag very soon after, turning back and giving me a peck on my forehead. "Promise you won't do it again?" he asked, looking down at me. I obediently nodded my head. "You swear?" he wasn't satisfied. "Yes, my lord. I swear. If I ever do it again, I will receive any punishments as you say." Finally satisfied, he smiled and leaned over to give me a hug. I immediately snuggled closer to him showing how 'willingly' I was giving in, trying to please him. 

 

The moment our body met for the hug, he flinched and stunned, body stiffened. He winced softly and I looked down. Oh, my leg hit little Oh. , it really is that bad. I made a mental note as I moved my leg away and hushed him. "I could have died...." he sighed and exclaimed. "I'm so so sorry." I apologized again and again. "If we couldn't have any children in the future, we know who to blame." 

 

I smiled apologetically as I tried to change the topic. "Aren't we going out for a date?" I asked. "If I could still stand and walk..." 

 

"..." I tried. 

 

I helped him up and he stretched a little, seemingly fine. I changed back to what I wore for class this morning and he simply put on a pair of ripped jeans and left after wearing his shades, face mask and cap. 

 

How I wished I could go for a date with my boyfriend without any disguises on. But that will never happen or we would be swarmed by people and go on top of the newspaper and things could go bad for him at work. Thinking of it, I held my hand tighter around his grip and he looked at me, oddly, I think? Generally, I couldn't see his face at all, so, yeah. I couldn't decipher what was his expression. 

 

"Nothing." I said solemnly. He grasped my hand a few times as we continued walking. "Movie?" he asked. Technically, movie is our best choice as it's kept in dark and we both love the same genre of movies, making life a lot easier to choose what to watch. Horror or horror or romance once in awhile when I feel like it. 

 

We had watched Train to Busan already. There were no other horror movies on screen and we were only left with comedy and romance. The comedy show looked pretty crude and I chose romance without a second thought. Sehun didn't really mind anything at all. As sassy as he is, he is always a gentleman by actions no matter how ladly he speaks. 

 

We bought a popcorn combo with a cup of cola before we entered the theatre. I ate some of the popcorn but he couldn't as he was wearing a face mask. He could only eat it when we enter the cinema and when the lights are dimmed. Realizing it, I stopped eating to wait for him to eat together. I was looking around when I felt a popcorn slotted in between my slightly parted lips. "Eat. I know you, idiot." I took it in and ate it. He didn't stop feeding me until I finally said stop. "What's the point if we finish the popcorn now... It's meant for the movie!" 

 

Sehun ignored me and pushed another popcorn into my mouth so I would shut up. I gave up fighting and bit very slowly. After about 20 minutes, the theatre for our movie was opened. I excitedly pulled Sehun up from the seat and went to the ticket checking counter. Flashing our tickets, the staff tore it and returned us the other half. Settling down in the cinema, the lights were dimmed off for advertisements. Sehun could finally remove the shades and face mask. 

 

I was already happily eating the popcorn but as soon as the lad took off his face mask, I saw a black figure in front of me in a flash biting the popcorn off my fingers. I shove the popcorn box at him but he didn't move at all. When I took another one and subconsciously biting it with my teeth instead of throwing it into my mouth, that lad bit it off from me again. I glared at him and he gave me a smirk. The same situation repeated for another 10 minutes. It was sort of a revenge I think. I ate just now. He's taking it from me now. Fair. 

 

The movie started and I sort of think Sehun wasn't watching the movie at all as I could feel his intense stare the whole time. I ignored him and lay my head down on his shoulder, "Watch the movie!" I said softly while turning my head up to look at him. He looked down and kissed me chastily. "Okay." he replied with a face of cleary written satisfaction. 

 

I lost count on how many times he took the opportunities to sneakily kiss me but I remember when I came off the cinema, the people behind me were all giving me that face and I definitely left the place blushing wildly. 

 

Inconvenient to go anywhere else, we went back to our rented place.

 

 I changed back into the camisole after washing myself up. Plunging myself onto the bed, my baby boy finished bathing as well. He jumped onto the bed with just his boxers as he lay down beside me. "Sweetie, I'll be having my Japan tour next week. I might not be able to be home early for the coming few days... That's why we get a half day off today." I have accepted the fact that my idol boyfriend is an idol after all. I nodded my head and leaned in to kiss him on his y lips. 

 

"Have you ever known you look really attractive when you kiss me like that?" I heard him asked as I smiled upon our unparted lips. "Have you ever known how y your lips look to me?" I asked in return. 

 

"I know-" Sehun's unfinished lines were then swallowed back into his stomach to focus on what he's doing. 

 

"Baby...?" he was asking for permission. I hummed as a form of agreement which he gladly took in as a sign. "I'll miss you." he said suddenly, looking into my eyes, stopping all motions. "I'll miss you too, love." I answered, tangling my hand around his neck, pulling him downwards to kiss him.