Moon's Pale Light 2

Moon's Pale Light

I based this story on the animation, Princess Mononoke, but some of them are all my own imagination lol Some scene here might not have happened in the cartoon. HAHAH

 

 

“Daddy!!!”, Joonie cried at the sight of her parents.

Hakyeon and his wife ran towards Ravi and got their little daughter from him. Hugging the frightened girl, Hakyeon patted his daughter gently to calm her down.

“Thank you, Ravi. Thank you so much for saving our little girl”, the wife thanked Ravi.

Ravi just shook his head. “It wasn’t me. Joonie was already saved by someone.”

“By who?”, Hakyeon asked. He looked at his daughter but she was still crying so he decided he will just ask her later.

The mother and daughter went inside the house.

“Who was the person, Ravi? I have to thank him myself for saving Joonie.” Hakyeon said.

“I don’t know who he was but he said he wasn’t from here. And he ran away before I could even ask him some questions.”

“So, you mean there was a person in the deep forest?”, Hakyeon asked. “I thought nobody survived there”

Ravi just shrugged. He was just as confused as Hakyeon.

 

One month passed after the incident and everyone in the village still couldn’t believe that Joonie had come back alive from the forest. One thing that the villagers were most fascinated about was the story of how Joonie had survived. She told them everything she remembered from the forest.

She told them, a man saved her from pigs (Boars) and one of the pig was very big like a tree and then a big wolf came who was also like a tree and the two growled at each other and the pigs left because they were defeated.

“Pigs?”, Hakyeon teased his little girl.

“Yes, dad! PIGS!! BIG ONES!!”, she stretched her hands from side to side and the little kids who were listening to her story went “WOW~”

“Ok kids, time to go home. It’s getting late”, Hakyeon wife announced from the kitchen. The little kids got up and went back to their houses.

“Daddy?”, the girl said when Hakyeon picked her up. “Can we humans talk to animals?”

“No Sweetie, why?”, Hakyeon asked.

“Because the man who saved me in the forest was talking to them”, she said.

Hakyeon looked over at Ravi who also looked at him in confusion.

“Did you hear the animals talking Joonie?”, Hakyeon asked.

“No dad, they were just growling and howling but the man was talking to them.”

“Joonie, maybe he just talked to them like how we do to our animals”, Hakyeon said.

“But—“

“Now now, why don’t you do to your room and play”.

The little girl nodded and left.

 

“You saw the man right?”, Hakyeon asked Ravi. “Any chances, he was one of your kind?”

“I am pretty sure he was human. If he was like me, I would be able to know through his aura.”

“Then what did she mean when she said the man was talking to the animals?”

….

“Maybe she was just hallucinating, she was already so scared when I found her. You know how kids can be, they like to exaggerate stuffs. And I am sure, she did not even see Boars and Wolves as big as a tree.” Ravi said laughing.

“Yeah, that I cannot believe it too but you know you have to nod along with whatever your precious daughter says. You don’t want to discourage them”, Hakyeon said, joining for a drink with Ravi.

“But tell me this, Ravi, is it true about the night walker? Does it really exist?”

Ravi looked at his friend with a blank expression. “Why are you asking me that?”

“Because you know everything! You live in the forest”, Hakyeon said. “So?”

Ravi exhaled loudly, “Yes, it does.”

 

Taekwoon hadn’t been looking through his window for quite some time after the incident. When he had met Ravi, he had felt that same aura as Lord Nago and it scared him a little bit. One thing he had learned from living in the forest was that, if he felt a strong aura from an animal, it meant that they were very strong and powerful but he had never expected to feel those from a mere human.

The next day, he woke up to the sound of Ravi and Hakyeon talking again. That’s how he always woke up. As much as he refrained himself from looking through the window, he still looked because he missed seeing Ravi just too much.

Just as he looked out, Ravi also looked at his direction and although they were looking at each other from very far away, Taekwoon had a feeling that Ravi had seen him.

He backed away from the window and quickly got up to escape his small house.

Taekwoon slammed the door open and “BAM!”, he had hit something very hard.

“OUCH!!”, it was Ravi.

“Ahhh”, Taekwoon was shocked to see the man. He was just at the village right now.

He quickly went back inside and locked the door. ‘How did he get here?’, Taekwoon thought.

“Hey! Can’t you even say sorry?”, Ravi said from behind the door.

Taekwoon was very nervous.

“Excuse me?” Ravi knocked on his door and Taekwoon flinched. “I just saw you go inside. If you don’t open, I will break this door of yours.”

Ravi was saying so many things at once, Taekwoon couldn’t process.

Leaning against his door, he did his best to keep the it shut but he couldn’t when Ravi used his strength and the door opened widely, making Taekwoon fall flat in the middle of his small home.

“So you are the one who has always been looking at me”, Ravi said, smiling.

He scanned the room and walked towards the small window and peeked. “oh but the village is quite far away how—“

Ravi jumped to the sound of the door closing loudly. Taekwoon had ran away, again.

“Tsk, this guy. I won’t hurt you man”, Ravi said, disappointed. He knew where Taekwoon was because he could sense him but he was nervous to chase after him. Taekwoon had ran much deeper into the forest. That was one place Ravi did not want to go.

Taekwoon felt like he had ran for hours and when he was completely sure that Ravi wasn’t following him, he stopped to take a quick rest. He did not know where he had run to. He walked on for a bit and stop when he got to a place that made him feel very different. It was his first time here and yet he felt like he had been to this place before.

It was the center of the forest. There was a clear lake in between huge trees. The wind breeze making the leaves fall gently on the water. Taekwoon sat on one of the rocks and admired the view. It was very quiet and peaceful.

Taekwoon closed his eyes as the cool breeze touched his face and listened to the sounds the trees made against it. Taekwoon slowly opened his eyes and his heart almost came out when he saw a small white creature looking at him.

“AHH!”, he moved away. There were many of them and they were coming from the trees.

‘What are they?’, Taekwoon thought and suddenly he remembered something his mother used to tell him.

“Kodama, Taekwoon, they are called Kodama and they are small and white. They are the spirits of the forests. Each one of them represents the life of forests.”

“Kodama?”, Taekwoon exhaled softly. Kodamas just stared at him. Some of the Kodamas were playing with each other, some were being carried by another kodama. They were just like humans but small.

The wind suddenly started blowing very wildly and all the kodamas ran up the trees they came from. Taekwoon also followed of the the little guys and did exactly what they were doing. The spirits went to the top of their trees and watched as a big black figure came in walking from the the forest. Taekwoon could not believe his eyes. He had never seen anything like that. He watched the figure dive down to the lake he was just at and he quickly went down to see what had happened but sadly for him, it had disappeared.

‘What is happening here?’, he thought. Shaking his head, he decided it was time for him to leave and so as he waved good bye to the small spirits, they also slowly vanished.

Taekwoon continued walking north of the forest. He wasn’t sure where he was going now because he was very lost and he didnt care anymore. He just need to go high up the mountain and see where his home was.

It was already night time and he could hear the crickets buzzing. He was thankful tonight as it was a clear sky and the moon was giving him all the lights he needed.

As he got higher and higher, he saw a big rock cave that over looked the entire forest. Thinking that was the best place to be, he quickly ran and checked if any animals were there. The cave was empty and Taekwoon was very happy. He could sleep in the cave tonight and go home tomorrow morning.

Taekwoon sat at the edge of the rock, his legs hanging and watched the forest go to sleep. The sky looked very nice. Everything was very quiet.  

“Hey!”

“AHHH!!”, Taekwoon jumped at the sound and fell from the rock but was luckily caught.

“What the hell!”, Ravi held Taekwoon’s hand tightly. Taekwoon was about to fall. Ravi pulled him up and away from the edge.

“What is the matter with you?”, Ravi shouted at him. “Can’t you just stay still for a moment?”

Taekwoon glared at him. His eyes were watery from a heart attack he just had.

“Are you ok?”, Ravi asked.

Taekwoon just nodded.

“How did you get here? Nobody comes here”, Ravi said.

“Walked.”

“You walked here?”, Ravi was surprised. This place was very very far from where Taekwoon lived. “I waited for you at your home but you were never showing up so I left.” Ravi smiled at him and Taekwoon just blushed and looked away.

There was a silence in the air.

“Why don’t you talk?”, Ravi asked.

“ahh humans—“, Taekwoon did not know what to say.

“Would you feel comfortable if I changed into something else?”, Ravi asked. Taekwoon looked at him in surprise.

Without wasting a second, Ravi turned himself into a black wolf and sat beside Taekwoon.

“What are you?”, Taekwoon asked. His words coming out naturally now.

“So, you can talk.” Ravi said, placing his head on Taekwoons lap.

“y—you are not human?”, He asked.

Ravi shook his head. “Now, since you know how to talk, I am going to change back. Don’t get scared ok?”

Ravi changed back to his human form but he still kept his ears and tail so that Taekwoon wouldn’t feel uncomfortable.

“What is your name?”, Ravi asked.

“Taekwoon….”

“Ah, what a beautiful name” Ravi said looking at the distance. “And where are you from?”

“I am from the forest”

“oh but you are not”, Ravi said. “You are from the Iron town”

“How did yo—?”

“I know everything, about you, your life and your family”, Ravi smiled at Taekwoon and Taekwoon looked at him suspiciously.

“Are you also one of the Gods?”, Taekwoon asked.

Ravi just stayed smiling without replying to the question.

The two stayed there quietly looking at the beautiful scenery in front of them.

“It’s very beautiful”, Taekwoon broke the silence.

“It is, isn’t it?”, Ravi replied. “I am so lucky that this place belongs to me. I always get to see this beautiful forest wake up and go to sleep.”

“This is your place?”

“yeah! I live here.”

“Oh then I have to go”. Taekwoon stood up but Ravi pulled him down. “Stay, it’s very late.”

Ravi changed back to his wolf form and curled around Taekwoon. “Go to sleep. You have to do a lot of walking tomorrow.”

 

I had been 2 weeks since then and Taekwoon had been visiting Ravi’s place very frequently. He would also sleep there sometimes but Ravi did not mind. Now he did not have to go to the village so much to have company.

One night, while the two were talking, Taekwoon saw the big back figure walking around the forest again.

“That, that!!”, Taekwoon pointed. “What is that?”, Taekwoon was terrified.

“ohh that’s the night walker.” Ravi said. “He is the God of Life and Death. Every night, he changes into that form and walks around the forest to check if they are growing healthily.”

“The Nightwalker?”

“Yes, he is the Forest Spirit”.

“Do you want to see how he looks in his day form?”, Ravi asked.

Taekwoon looked at him in surprise. “Yes please!!”, He said excitedly.

 Ravi changed to his animal form and made Taekwoon climb on top of him. Ravi ran as fast as he can to the center of the forest. When they got near, Taekwoon and Ravi hid behind the large tree and waited for the nightwalker to appear.

As the sun started to rise, the nightwalker approached the lake and transformed itself into a deer. But this deer was no ordinary deer, he had an unusually large antler and had a face that kind of resembled a monkey.

Taekwoon watched in awe as Ravi slowly disappeared behind the trees.

Taekwoon hadn’t even noticed Ravi gone, he watched the animal closely and somehow, he felt like he had seen him before.

The Forest Spirit looked at him and their eyes met. Suddenly everything started coming back to him. Taekwoon screamed loudly because he felt like his head was about to explode. Hearing the screams of Taekwoon, Ravi dragged himself towards Taekwoon. He had already fainted.

“Wonshik?”, the forest spirit said when he saw the Wolf God.

“Forest Spirit”, Wonshik bowed.

“I thought you said you will never enter this part of the forest.”

“I am just here to get the human”, Ravi replied. “I will never enter again.”

“No, Wonshik. It’s good to have you back. This forest is not just mine, it’s yours too, its everybody’s, that’s why we have to save them.”

Ravi did not reply, he slowly walked to Taekwoon and placed him on his back.

“Wonshik, that boy has gone through the same thing you have.”

Ravi looked at him, “What?”

“You will find out soon.”, The forest spirit then left the place with a group of deer following him from behind.

 

When Taekwoon woke up, he saw himself covered up by white furs. He slowly looked at the creature and realized, it was the Wolf God that he and the little girl had seen months ago.

The wolf had fallen asleep and Taekwoon did his best to escape slowly and quietly.

“Taekwoon”, the wolf said. Taekwoon froze. “It’s me Ravi”

He looked at the wolf. “Ravi?”

“Yeah, sorry for deceiving you all this time but this is my true form”

Taekwoon could not believe it. “But you—you are the Wolf God?!”

“Yes I am”, Ravi said.

“I don’t believe this. Ravi was a black wolf”

“Yeah, please give me a minute, I can change back in a while.”

Taekwoon sat away from the wolf, still not wanting to believe that it was Ravi. Ravi’s wolf form was far smaller than the one he was seeing right now. The wolf god was giant. Very very huge.

“Ahh the forest spirit?!”, Taekwoon said, suddenly remembering the encounter.

“He left. You have been asleep for more than half a day now.”

“I remember meeting the forest spirit when I was young. I was with my family and they were kill—”, Taekwoon stopped half-way. The past that he had forgotten were coming back to him.

“You don’t have to say, I know everything Taekwoon.”

Of course, he did.

“H—how?”, Taekwoon asked, unable to stop his voice from cracking.

“Because I read your mind, like this”, Ravi leaned in and Taekwoon’s forehead.

 

Taekwoon and his family were from the Iron Town. Their town mostly worked on making weapons from iron that they dug from the forest. Taekwoon’s father was not very fond of it as it destroyed the forest and many animals lost home. So when his father protested against it, Lady Eboshi, the leader of the Iron town exiled them from the town. When they were walking along the forest, they were met with a group of men on horses who, instead of helping them, started firing arrows at them. The three helpless humans had to run for their lives as their own kind tried to kill them. Taekwoon watched as his mother and father got shot by the arrows and stay lifeless on the ground. Sobbing before the body of his parents, one of the men shot his arrow right through his chest and Taekwoon also fell. He turned to look at his parents face one last time and that was when he had seen the Forest Spirit. He walked to them slowly and Taekwoon saw the creature kissing his mom and dad on the forehead before heading to him. Just as it kissed his forehead, Taekwoon fell in deep, peaceful sleep.

 

“The Forest Spirit saved your life,” Ravi said hugging Taekwoon tightly. He was now in his human form.

“Why did he not save my parents?”, tears fell on Ravi’s clothes.

“Because they were already gone. I am sorry Taekwoon.”

Ravi kept the man in his embrace as he let him cry his heart out. Everything he had forgotten in these 10 years were coming back to him.

‘We are the same after all’, Ravi thought to himself.

 

Ravi was also one of the creatures that the Forest spirit had saved. His mother was supposed to be the wolf god but she had turned into a demon because of a bullet that was shot in her body. The animals called it the curse of the iron. Whoever was shot, turned into demon because of the hatred it brought out from one’s mind. It corrupted the minds of innocent being and made them feel only hate. When the hate started to grow, it started to create worm like creatures all around their body. Ravi’s mother had completely forgotten everything about herself and her son that when she transformed, she attacked Ravi and tried to kill him. While trying to escape, that was the time Ravi had first met the forest spirit. It was in the heart of the forest and the forest spirit was drinking water from the lake, on the other side. He had heard about him so much from his mother. How powerful he was, how he can give and take life away.

“Please save my mother!” Ravi pleaded. “Please!”

Just as Ravi stood there begging, his mother came in from behind.

The demon jumped from behind to devour the little wolf but while she was in air, her eyes met with that of the forest spirit.

Unable to move her body, the demon fell flat on the ground. She stood up slowly and bowed, the worms dripping down from her body like water.

The forest spirit walked on top of the lake, every step he took, creating beautiful ripples and every time his foots stepped on the ground, flowers started to bloom.

“Forest spirit, please help me”, the mother begged.

“My dear Moro, what have they done to you?”, the forest spirit spoke.

“The curse of the iron is eating me alive, please end this for me. Take my life!”

“NOOOOO!!!”, Ravi shouted. “Please save her. Please save my mother!”, Ravi cried.

“Wonshik! Stay away from this!”, His mom growled at him. “You are the only one who can help me now, I even tried to kill my own son.”

“Moro—“

“NOO mom, please don’t leave me!”

“Wonshik, my love, please take good care of the forest for me. I will always watch over you”, the forest spirit walked to Moro and kissed her nose. After a few seconds, Moro collapsed on the group and Ravi just froze there. That was how he had lost his mother. After that day, he never entered the heart of the forest and he vowed to never see the forest spirit ever again.

 

Taekwoon pulled away from Ravi and looked at him.
“What happened?”, he asked. Ravi was also crying.
“Nothing”, Ravi replied. He hugged Taekwoon again and the two fell on the ground to sleep. Ravi had his eyes closed the whole time and Taekwoon only watched the man under the beautiful moonlight as he hummed to the song his mother used to sing every night.

 

~In the moonlight, I felt you heart~

~Quiver like a bow string pulse~

~In the moon’s pale light, you looked at me~

~Nobody knows your heart~

 

The next day, when Taekwoon woke up, Ravi was already up and he was standing on top of his rock cave staring at a distance. Taekwoon also looked where he was looking and saw a great deal of smoke coming from the forest.

“Fire!!”, Taekwoon shouted. “Ravi, we have to do something!!”

“You stay here, I will check what it is”

“No, I will come with you! Don’t leave me here alone.”

Ravi transformed into his black wolf form and Taekwoon jumped on him. The two made their way to the scene quickly.

As they watched, they saw people cutting down trees and digging the ground. A little away from the cutting and digging, they could see a group of people and one of them was some one Taekwoon really hated.

“Lady Eboshi!”, He clenched his hands. “They are here for iron!”

“We need to stop them”, Ravi said.

“You cannot! They have those things called guns that can kill any animal with one shot!”, Taekwoon said.

“You wait here. I will be back”

Ravi climbed up the tree and transformed himself into a kodama. He went to the tree that Lady Eboshi was sitting under.

“How long are we here for, lady?”, one of the men asked.

“Until noon, then we will have to head to the heart of the forest”, Ravi listened to their conversation. “I need to get the head of the forest spirit before he transforms into a nightwalker.”

Ravi was shocked at what he had just heard.

“The head of the forest spirit will give you wealth and fortune for life.”, Lady Eboshi said.

Ravi wanted to bite her head right then and there but he was too outnumbered so he just hurried back to Taekwoon.

“Come on Taekwoon, we need to go!”

“Where? And What happened?”, he asked.

“They are here for the forest spirits head.” Ravi shouted. “They are going to kill him”.

The two ran to the lake the forest spirit frequently visited.

“Where is he?”

“Forest spirit, are you there?”, Taekwoon shouted but there was no reply. “What should we do?? He is not here!!”, Taekwoon said, about to cry.

“We will have to wait for them and stop them when they get here.”

 

Ravi and Taekwoon waited until dawn, that was the usual time the forest spirit came to the place. Time passed but still he was never showing up. Ravi got worried because this had never happened and the Kodamas also started appearing from the tree because of the unusual event.

“Why is he not here?”, Taekwoon asked. “Did something happen?”

Ravi transformed himself to his Wolf (God) form and used his ears to listen to anything suspicious. He heard voices of people a little further away from where they were. He grabbed Taekwoon and ran quickly. The Kodamas also followed them.

As they got closer, Taekwoon saw the forest spirit walking on the other side of the forest and before Taekwoon could call him out, there was a loud “BANG” sound and Ravi stopped half way. Ravi dropped Taekwoon and Taekwoon ran as quickly as he could, picking up a rock on his way there.

“He didn’t die!”, the men said.

“STOP!!!”, Taekwoon threw the rock towards Lady Eboshi but she dogged it swiftly. The other men went to Taekwoon and grabbed him. “Stop!! You cannot kill him!!”

“Oh it will take more than 1 bullet to kill a god”, Lady Eboshi said staring at the forest spirit which was also staring back at her angrily. “Now, watch closely everyone. I am going to show you how to kill a God. A God of Life and Death.”

The wooden guns started to grow plants as the forest spirit stared at it but it was enough to stop Lady Eboshi.

“You will die!!!”, She pulled the trigger and it directly hit the neck of the spirit. The head detached and the figure of nightwalker started to come out from his body. The lady and her men quickly got the head and ran away with it. The black oozes from the spirits body exploded in the forest, killing everything it touches. Taekwoon was lucky enough to have been saved by Ravi. The two ran up the the mountain and all they could see was the forest dying. The Kodama’s falling down to the ground as their trees died. The nightwalker had his body but he was headless, he was looking for his head.

“Mom will be very disappointed!” Ravi said. “Mom will be very disappointed!”

“Ravi!!”, Taekwoon slapped the man. “We can still save the forest can’t we? I think he is looking for his head!”

Ravi looked at Taekwoon.

“You are the wolf god, Ravi. Please, only you will be able to save him.”

Ravi nodded his head.

The two went after lady Eboshi and his men. Once they reached there, one of them shot at Ravi but thankfully he missed it and Ravi just bit his hand off and threw him off to the side. Taekwoon was able to get the gun from the man and he aimed it at the steel box they had put the head in. It was his first time shooting but luckily, it hit the box and it slipped off from their hands, rolling it down towards the mountain.

“Get the head!!”, Lady Eboshi shouted when the two men ran for their lives ignoring the box. “You useless fools!”, she ran after the box herself but Taekwoon and Ravi were there first.

“Damn it, how do you open this?”, Taekwoon shouted while trying his best. There were slimy thing coming out of the box and when it touched the skin, it left marks on the body. But Taekwoon had more important things than that to care about right now.

“Give me the head or I will kill you both!”, the lady said.

“Shut up, you b***h!”,Taekwoon shouted. “You are the reason why my parents died!”

She was the reason of everything. Even for Ravi’s mom.

“Aren’t you the little Jung? You have grown so mu—“

“Shut up and tell me how you open this!”, Taekwoon cried loudly.

The Wolf God growled at her.

“You need this key!! This is the last chance, give me the head or I will kill both—“

Ravi attacked the lady and got one of her hands. She pulled the trigger and the gun fired.

“Taekwoon!!”, Ravi shouted when the bullet hit his shoulder. Ravi bit off the other hand and the girl cried in pain. Ravi pulled off the key necklace from the girl and quickly went back to Taekwoon. He transformed himself into his human form. Taekwoon was breathing heavily.

As Ravi gave him the key, Taekwoon’s hands trembled in pain. He wasn’t feeling himself anymore but he managed to stay strong for just a little longer.

After a few tries, they managed to open it and the box was filled with liquid. One of the ooze from the forest spirit came in from the side, swallowing lady Eboshi and taking her life away.

Not wasting any time as the forest was dying quickly, Ravi took out the head and held Taekwoon by his waist. Taekwoon was feeling light now and he did not have any strength.

“Taekwoon, no. Please stay with me!”, Ravi begged. “Please!”

Taekwoon cupped his hands on Ravi’s face, “I have always loved you, Ravi. Thank you for coming into my life.” Taekwoon coughed out blood. “I want to save the forest spirit with you.”

Ravi nodded. He lifted the head in the air and shouted.

“Forest Spirit! We give you back your head!”

The nightwaker, which had been looking for it, dived into the head and a strong wind blew as the body and the head merged.

“Please take care of the forest.”

 

After the wind blew, all the black ooze from the forest spirit disappeared, plants started to grow to back slowly and within minutes, the forest was back to how it looked before but this time it looked more beautiful and more natural. But sadly, everything life taken by the ooze could not come back because their soul had already left them.

 

Ravi opened his eyes slowly. He was in a garden full of flowers. He looked at the sky, it was very clear and sunny. He still had Taekwoon in his arm but he was very nervous to look at him. Taekwoon had left him just like his mother had. Someone quite dear to him had left him alone in this world again. Before waking up, Ravi looked at Taekwoon for the last time, he looked really peaceful. Ravi brushed his bangs away from his beautiful face and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

“hmmm~”, Taekwoon shook his head and Ravi stood up in surprise.

“Taekwoona!!”, Ravi shook the body. “Taekwoon!!”

“Hmm~~”, Taekwoon made a lazy sound.

“Oh my god!! Thank you!!”, Ravi shouted and hugged the man. “Thank you, thank you Forest Spirit!!”

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly.

“Hi”, Ravi said, smiling with tears in his eyes.

“Hh—hi”, Taekwoon blushed at how close Ravi was.

Ravi was so happy, he leaned down and kissed Taekwoon for the first time.

“I love you too, Taekwoon. I have loved you from the first day I saw you!”

 

(The Rock cave and Moro, the Wolf God)

The rock cave and Moro, the Wolf God

(The Kodamas)

(The Forest Spirit - Day form)

(the Forest Spirit / NightWalker)





(I dont own any of the pictures. The credit goes to its respective owners)

So there, this is the end hahaha. I hope you all can watch the animation. Its a beautiful story :)) and try listening to the song, its called "Nobody Knows your heart" by I dont know who hahaah the Japanese ver is lovely too :)) 
I am free one whole week so I will start writing my other fics from now on. I have to finish them first.
Thank you for always reading :)) <3