Final

Insect against Humanity

“You never listen!!!”

“You’re the one that never listen!!!”

“I hate you!!! Don’t come near me!!!”

That was the last thing that Hanbin said shouted to Bobby before he turned around and ran back to his room. As soon as he got there, he jumped to his bed and covered himself with his blanket.

No, he’s not crying.

Why should he waste his tears for that jerk?

He closed his eyes, trying to sleep. But suddenly, he heard a sound… a little moving sound…

He peeked out from his blanket, looking at the source of the sound.

And there he saw it!

He nervously woke up, and slowly but surely circled around that big black thing to grab a can of insect spray that he put near his desk. Then, holding his breath, he slowly moved toward that thing… and just before he could spray that thing... it flies!!!

He almost let out an unmanly shriek. Fortunately, he still has enough will power to hold it back… until that thing flew towards him. He dropped his insect spray and dashed out of the room as quick as he can.

“Bunny~~~”, Hanbin tried to approach Bobby.

Bobby looked at Hanbin. He noticed that Hanbin was panting like he was just ing running from something. But, since they’re still ‘officially fighting’, he decided to ignore him.

“Bunny~~~”, Hanbin tried again, this time tiptoeing even closer.

“Hey, don’t ignore me…”

“What? What are you planning? Aren’t you still mad?”, Bobby asked out of suspicion.

“Well, yeah!”

“Fine then.”, Bobby quickly said while turning away.

“No, no wait! I’m not mad… Just help me…”, Hanbin said, tugging at Bobby’s shirt.

Bobby stared at Hanbin for a while, waiting for Hanbin to continue. Hanbin then took a deep breath, “There’s a cockroach in my room…”.

Bobby burst out laughing.

“Hey, don’t laugh! It’s a big one!”

Bobby’s still laughing.

“It even flies!!!”

“Oh, fine. Whatever…”, Bobby said as he wiped his tears from the corner of his eyes. He then walked toward Hanbin’s room, with Hanbin following closely behind him.

“Ok, where is it?”, Bobby asked.

“I don’t know. It’s here somewhere.”, Hanbin said, hiding behind Bobby’s back.

Bobby noticed the can of insect spray on the floor and went to pick it up, Hanbin was still tugging behind him.

They scanned the room looking for the cockroach.

“I don’t see any cockroach here…”, Bobby commented.

“It was here, I swear!”.

They kept looking. Bobby started exploring the room, moving Hanbin’s stuffs around in case the cockroach is hiding there.

Then he heard Hanbin’s pitchy shriek. “It’s there!!!”, Hanbin quickly moved behind Bobby.

Bobby looked at the nasty creature. Oh wow, it sure is a big one. “Ok, let prince Bobby handle this!”, he said confidently.

He moved forward the cockroach, Hanbin slowing him as he vigorously clung on Bobby’s shirt. When they’re near, the cockroach tried to fly again! Bobby tried to spray it before it could run away, but suddenly… he fell… Hanbin pushed him.

“Ow… Why did you do that?”, Bobby said rubbing his head. When Bobby got up, Hanbin could see the now-lifeless cockroach was on Bobby’s shirt and fell to the ground. Bobby just crushed the insect to death!!!

Realizing what just happened, Hanbin dashed away from Bobby as far as he could. “Uwaaa, get away from me!!!”.

Bobby just smirked when he realized what happened. He then took some tissue to grab the cockroach’s corpse.

“Do you want it?”, Bobby said, teasing Hanbin.

“No! Throw it away! Outside the house, somewhere far away! And burn that shirt!!!”

Bobby just laughed as he walked outside to throw away the thing, while Hanbin still avoiding him as best as he could.

When Bobby got back, he noticed Hanbin was already busy mopping the floor of his room. He tried to hugged Hanbin, but as soon as Hanbin noticed him, he tried to make some distance by swinging his mop.

“No, no. Stay away!”

“But you’re not mad anymore!”, Bobby argued.

“But you’re still dirty! Go take a bath! And burn that shirt, I told you that already!!!”, Hanbin argued back.

Hearing that, Bobby took his shirt off, and walked to give Hanbin a backhug.

“Wha! Stay away!!!”

“Well, now that we’re both dirty… Why don’t we take a bath together?”, Bobby flirted as he dragged Hanbin away toward the bathroom.