1/1

Roses & Sunflowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days after days, went by as usual.

Life as a delivery boy for a flower shop were sometimes good, but sometimes weren't. Nothing interesting honestly.

In this case though, it was a good one since the delivery boy was happened to deliver flowers everyday to this one cute librarian, who from jeno's observation had a black nametag bagde on his uniform; that read Jaemin on it.

__

Being a part time librarian wasn't what he wanted to be, nor it was his dream job. Of course, not. It's just a part time job he took in order to afford a decent life.

But since that day though, after this fine guy came to the library to deliver the roses he had ordered, he found himself starting to want to know more about that guy who introduced himself as jeno.

Jaemin smiled to himself as he thought of the guy. 

__

"aha, another roses for today?" Jaehyun nodded his head as he listened to what the customer was saying on the other line.

"okay boy, it will be delivered in 10 minutes or so," jaehyun said, before he ended the call with a quick bye.

Another day another roses.

"jeno!" jaehyun called for the delivery boy, "jaemin wants you to deliver his roses again, as usual."

Jeno perked up the moment he heard that name, "roses again?" he grinned, a little excitement rush through his veins.

"yup roses again." jaehyun prepared the roses into a small bouquet, smiling as he did so. He knew the young boy had a hot spot over that librarian guy.

__

Jeno came inside the library with a small bouquet of roses in his hand. It was kinda romantic, it was as if he's the one who's giving jaemin the roses personally instead of as a delivery boy. It kinda felt personal, to him atleast.

He walked to the main counter, approaching the librarian. His heart was doing this funny thing, same goes to his stomach. Felt like it churned somehow. Funny.

A huge smile spread across jaemin's lips when he spotted the boy was coming his way with a small bouquet of roses just as he asked, looking fine as usual. He tried to resist the charm, but he just couldn't.

"hello there," jaemin greeted, his eyes crinkled up into crescent moons as he smiled widely, welcoming jeno who came to deliver the roses.

Jeno couldn't help but to smile along, the cheery boy infront of him was just too adorable and welcoming, "hello jaemin." jeno passed the bouquet to the boy.

"thank you jeno for delivering these roses," jaemin said, pausing midway. A glint of playfulness shone through his eyes, "again."

Jeno chuckled, raising his eyebrows and honestly he looked too rude in jaemin's opinion, "welcome boy."

"here," jaemin gave jeno the money and also his tip. There's a small piece of paper slide in between the notes but jeno didn't notice it.

"okay, thanks jaemin," jeno took the money and put it into his pocket, still not noticing the piece of paper, "see you.. perhaps tomorrow?"

Jaemin smiled, "aha sure."

With that, jeno bid jaemin a goodbye, heading out of the library in a dash since he got another flowers to deliver.

Jaemin's gaze glued on jeno as he watched the boy walked out of the library, "hope he would give me a call though."

__

"oh my god," jeno gasped dramatically after seeing the small piece of paper that had numbers written on it, and those weren't just random numbers. Its a phone number and at the end of it was written a name; Jaemin.

Jaehyun's gasp followed after, hand closing his mouth as he exaggerated his reaction, "oh my god!" he squealed in english, honestly looking like a highschool girl.

"damn," jeno still staring at the number, speechless. He really, actually never expected this. Never.

"i guess you should give him a call," jaehyun suggested, "people wouldn't be giving their number around just for fun you know? i must admit that this kid is pretty bold."

"i guess i would?" jeno said, responding to jaehyun's idea about giving jaemin a call.

Jeno didn't know why he said that and he didn't know from where did the confident came from.

__

The next day, jeno decided to ask jaemin about it. Who knew jaemin gave the number to him by accident?

Honestly, jeno could be so dense sometimes, it almost didn't make sense.

As he was on his way to the library main counter, he found himself felt nervous. Jeno didn't even know why. It's just a phone number for God's sake.

"hello boy," jaemin greeted as usual, flashing his adorable wide grin that made jeno smiled instantly.

"oh hey," jeno smiled, handing the roses to the librarian.

Jeno decided to stay for awhile since he didn't have any flowers to deliver after that.

None of them spoke at that moment, both letting themselves fell into a comfortable silence, gracing the peacefulness.

Jeno propped his elbow onto the reception counter, eyes glued on jaemin who's putting the new roses into the vase and throwing the yesterday's one that had withered. Jaemin's expression remained unfazed as he busied himself with the roses even actually he was kinda nervous on the inside because he could feel jeno's intense gaze was set on him. Jeno didn't notice he was staring to be honest.

"why are you staring at me like that, jeno?" jaemin asked, breaking the silence that had been lingered around them for awhile. Jaemin's eyes was still on the roses as he talked.

"oh- uhh i'm sorry." jeno apologized. A very faint of pinky dust colored his cheeks, embarrassed over his weird behavior, "i didn't mean to become a creeper."

The tone jeno was using really sounded like he was apologizing for a big matter. Jaemin chuckled. This boy was really something.

"no, i was just asking. maybe you have something in your mind you want to say? or ask me?" Jaemin reassured the flustered boy, his attention was all directed to jeno now.

"uhm," jeno fidgeted. He's really bad at this kind of thing.

Jaemin didn't push jeno to talk when he saw the boy was having a hard time in expressing the ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter