One ' Final

Lovers

Moonbyul reluctantly got into her classroom.Being a very shy introvert she sat down at her seat at the very corner of  her class.As usual she can’t wait to see her again.

 

The lesson starts few minutes after but Moonbyul is already yawning.Don’t get her wrong,she’s a good student but studying was never her thing.She would rather go hanging out with Hwasa or maybe cause some problem with her siblings.

 

The whole class,Moobyul’s mind was wandering elsewhere.She miss her so much that it made her had dirty thoughts.The teacher called her name cause yeah obviously she was spacing out but,well enough she answered all questions correctly despite not getting anything her teacher said into her head.Told you,good student.

 

And finally,Moonbyul’s favourite time, recess.As soon as her classmate started leaving the class,she took out her lunch box.Its not that she don’t like sharing her food,her classmates just cannot see the content.A love shaped ketchup and star shaped pickled radish on top of her fried rice together with some dried laver and some kimchi is already enough to make her nose scrunch up high.She took a picture of the meal and sent it to her with a caption ‘I’ll eat it well.Thank you love.’

 

Class finally ended with Moonbyul sleeping in the final two lessons.She grabbed her stuff and ran straight to the school gate.There she is,standing together with Wheein while holding the bicycle they ride to school together.Moonbyul took the bicycle from her hand before waving her hand to the pup.

 

“Let’s go Yongsun.”

 

Yup,that’s her.

 

Yongsun sit on the back,her hand hugging Moonbyul’s tiny waist,simply inhaling the feminine scent from the latter’s uniform.

 

“Wanna grab some icecream?”

“Sure!” “And I cant wait to go home.” Yongsun muffled softly.

“And why is that?”

“I wanna sleep.Be my pillow tonight?” Yongsun said,slightly blushed by her own words.”

“And what,have me being chased out by your parents again?” Moonbyul answered,being a bit sarcastic over what happened during her last sleepover to her girlfriend’s house.

“My parents didn’t mean it!Plus we’re still not dating at that time!” Yongsun answered as she removed her hands from Moonbyul’s waist and crossing it across her chest,causing Moonbyul’s to make a shocking break.

“Don’t just remove your hand that way Yeba!Its dangerous!How many times do I have to remind you!” Moonbyul raised her voice due to the shock.She was not angry,just shocked.

“Yeah fine I’m sorry.I just wanted you to know that my parents won’t be around cause they’ll be picking up my sis from London but since you seem like you don’t wanna spend the night with me what can I say. Pity me having such girlfriend like you.Maybe I should just accept Eric.” Yongsun answered being more sarcastic.

“Woah seriously?!Okay okay I’ll be at your house before dinner and don’t you dream to go to that Eric or else I kill him.” Moonbyul answered as she pouted cutely to Yongsun.

“Just joking love.”

 

And so the two continued their ride home,each of them having their own fantasy of what will happen tonight.

 

A/N

Hey guys!!!Im backkkkkkkk.So sorry about the delay and for my I still want you readers, Im currently stuck so I hope you guys will be patient. *bow* Amd btw I will be starting a new fic maybe next week so pls keep ur heads up and agn its MoonSun.See you guys again!